Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Operators Decry Fake Vehicle Spare Parts Influx - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Operators Decry Fake Vehicle Spare Parts Influx (8559 Views)

Subsidy Removal: Mechanics Decry Low Patronage As Motorists Abandon Vehicles / Rampant Fake Vehicle Number Plates Worrisome... Confirm Yours / High Influx Of Vehicles Involved In Accidents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Operators Decry Fake Vehicle Spare Parts Influx by wittywriter: 8:15am On Sep 27, 2023
mrvitalis:
All down to what people can afford really

Buy original shop and your neighbors selling fake finish selling before you it's normal

If Nigerians can afford original surely they would buy and sale original

Those who want original know where to get it

Procashtips:

Are you people the only poor people on earth?

How come all bad deeds are excused and blamed on poverty?

Is Benin Republic/Beninese richer than Nigeria/Nigerians? How come fake stuffs hardly get a grip in their society?

Wittyness
Re: Operators Decry Fake Vehicle Spare Parts Influx by lizko(m): 8:15am On Sep 27, 2023
Even camerun here self...
Procashtips:

Is Benin Republic/Beninese richer than Nigeria/Nigerians? How come fake stuffs hardly get a grip in their society?

1 Like

Re: Operators Decry Fake Vehicle Spare Parts Influx by Papayaayasager(m): 8:17am On Sep 27, 2023
The buyers are to blame...last, last it's all come down to what the poeple want, demand and supply.
Re: Operators Decry Fake Vehicle Spare Parts Influx by Corn247: 8:18am On Sep 27, 2023
mycar:
how did the products get into the country, you'd be quick to attack the import but you collected bribe from them and allowed the products in, this one is cars what about drugs and foods that have harmful effect on humans

Some of them are cloned here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Operators Decry Fake Vehicle Spare Parts Influx by Prenonjebose: 8:18am On Sep 27, 2023
Identifying the fake can be difficult atimes. Even some shops that claim to sell original auto parts still cheat with sub-standard parts when opportunity presents itself through ignorant customer. And of course, price difference has a way of messing up the mind

1 Like

Re: Operators Decry Fake Vehicle Spare Parts Influx by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:19am On Sep 27, 2023
mrvitalis:

Buy original shop and your neighbors selling fake finish selling before you it's normal

Your people sell fake as original.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operators Decry Fake Vehicle Spare Parts Influx by fulaniHERDSman(m): 8:19am On Sep 27, 2023
mrvitalis:

End of Discussion!!
Re: Operators Decry Fake Vehicle Spare Parts Influx by Judgementa1: 8:20am On Sep 27, 2023
Drug dealers, fake spare parts, fake drugs. why are these people hell bent on destroying the country image?.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operators Decry Fake Vehicle Spare Parts Influx by erico2k2(m): 8:20am On Sep 27, 2023
EcoBrick:

https://punchng.com/operators-decry-fake-vehicle-spare-parts-influx/

How can they detect fake when they don't manufacture real?

1 Like

Re: Operators Decry Fake Vehicle Spare Parts Influx by Papayaayasager(m): 8:23am On Sep 27, 2023
femisplash:
95% fake imports... this is crazy!. These people want to kill everybody in this country.
Fake spare parts, fake wine, fake drugs, fake shoes, fake everything. They killed entertainment industry through pirated CDs until technology came to the rescue. FG must enact heavy punishments inorder to save our lives.

Which poeple? Oh! Now I know the poeple the poeple with fake president. 888

2 Likes

Re: Operators Decry Fake Vehicle Spare Parts Influx by Khastro(m): 8:24am On Sep 27, 2023
Re: Operators Decry Fake Vehicle Spare Parts Influx by Papayaayasager(m): 8:25am On Sep 27, 2023
Triangles1:
Developer

Rice bandits
Re: Operators Decry Fake Vehicle Spare Parts Influx by Procashtips(m): 8:26am On Sep 27, 2023
mycar:
how did the products get into the country, you'd be quick to attack the import but you collected bribe from them and allowed the products in, this one is cars what about drugs and foods that have harmful effect on humans

Fake products are copies of the original ones and are mostly produced locally.

Surprised people like you don't know this.

1 Like

Re: Operators Decry Fake Vehicle Spare Parts Influx by RALPHOW(m): 8:27am On Sep 27, 2023
PLEASE FAMILY ARE SUFFERING ON LEKKI AJAH AXIS,!!
CHILDREN GETTING HOME 9PM IS NOT GOOD PLEASE
Sanwolu should come and fix Jakande, Osapa London and Chevron to make life easier for people living in Lekki Ajah axis please.
We are tired of getting home 1am just because of few portholes which can be fixed with 5MILLION

1 Like

Re: Operators Decry Fake Vehicle Spare Parts Influx by Mccullum: 8:32am On Sep 27, 2023
PapaNnamdi:
Wetin Peugeot e12 engine cover dey do for the picture,
Abeg remove my darling Peugeot parts from there
Our parts are never fake cos it is sourced from Europe not china the Asian Nigeria,
If u use asian car expect fake parts it's simple as ABc

And that's why the Koreans hate the Chinese so much,
China be making fake substandard products just to meet up with the Asian tigers,

Chinese people have no legacy ,no honor nothing,
But u see japan,
Korea,
Taiwan
What ever you get from them is genuine cos they keep their fathers legacy,

Not china,
Stop importing from china
You stop fake products period

Japan is not among the Asian Tigers, Asian Tiger are Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan and South Korea, Taiwanese too produced fake products.

It's sincerity of purpose by (SON) government officials causing influxes of fake products in Nigeria.
Re: Operators Decry Fake Vehicle Spare Parts Influx by abysirius(m): 8:40am On Sep 27, 2023
Nna mehn.. If it's about substandard goods we know those behind it. They have no conscience once money is involved.

1 Like

Re: Operators Decry Fake Vehicle Spare Parts Influx by Skillsnigeria: 8:40am On Sep 27, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Operators Decry Fake Vehicle Spare Parts Influx by Jonjam269: 8:46am On Sep 27, 2023
Obidots will not call out their brothers, drug trafficking ,fake products and criminal activities na their calling.

1 Like

Re: Operators Decry Fake Vehicle Spare Parts Influx by Triangles1(m): 8:52am On Sep 27, 2023
Papayaayasager:

Rice bandits

Wrong, guess again.
Re: Operators Decry Fake Vehicle Spare Parts Influx by Papayaayasager(m): 8:57am On Sep 27, 2023
Triangles1:

Wrong, guess again.

I was not guessing, I was only stating the fact,

You called some poeple developer and I called some poeple rice bandits. 1-1 grin

1 Like

Re: Operators Decry Fake Vehicle Spare Parts Influx by kiddkash(m): 9:00am On Sep 27, 2023
Obakoolex:
undecided We know our bloodas from that region responsible mostly for importing such product will not castigate themselves for bringing fake products to the country but will always blame FG for everything.
Brand new part/original 51,000
Tokunbo 23,500 which one you go select considering your cash at hand
Re: Operators Decry Fake Vehicle Spare Parts Influx by Triangles1(m): 9:01am On Sep 27, 2023
Papayaayasager:

I was not guessing, I was only stating the fact,

You called some poeple developer and I called some poeple rice bandits. 1-1 grin

I thought you are referring to me.
Re: Operators Decry Fake Vehicle Spare Parts Influx by VEHINTOLAR: 9:02am On Sep 27, 2023
Fake pharmaceuticals,fake auto parts,fake presidential candidate.....by the time these hatefilled villagers from Alaigbo are done with the rest of us in this country,we will force that their 'beloved" Biafra on them !

3 Likes

Re: Operators Decry Fake Vehicle Spare Parts Influx by nkemjacob2(m): 9:06am On Sep 27, 2023
Including batteries especially phones

1 Like

Re: Operators Decry Fake Vehicle Spare Parts Influx by MTNnews: 9:08am On Sep 27, 2023
Lagos state govt should ensure anyone caught selling fake should be behead in broad dayy. The importer of such should be traced n equally behead or jailed for life.

This fools will never learn if something as drastic as that is not done, they think they can defraud a while nation claiming how things are done in sane clim but once a few of the foolish n bastard importers importing the substandard part are behead on life TV the rest will know it is either business or death.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operators Decry Fake Vehicle Spare Parts Influx by Keme4Real(f): 9:10am On Sep 27, 2023
I express shock at this news.
Re: Operators Decry Fake Vehicle Spare Parts Influx by onuman: 9:10am On Sep 27, 2023
triple996:
Nigerians too like fake things

Oh yes. Nigerians love falsehood, love fake things. They are yet to revolt after their election umpire spent billions of Naira on electronic systems for transmission of vote results but resorted to the discarded manual transmission and collation of vote results after voters had cast their votes and left.
No normal population in a normal country would stop from shutting up everywhere in Nigeria protesting against the INEC FRAUD.
Re: Operators Decry Fake Vehicle Spare Parts Influx by Chetas81(m): 9:12am On Sep 27, 2023
You can't separate things like this, from fake citizen in fake country
Re: Operators Decry Fake Vehicle Spare Parts Influx by Agugbadin: 9:16am On Sep 27, 2023
Obakoolex:
undecided We know our bloodas from that region responsible mostly for importing such product will not castigate themselves for bringing fake products to the country but will always blame FG for everything.

Na dem ,no one else can do that.
Re: Operators Decry Fake Vehicle Spare Parts Influx by Papayaayasager(m): 9:16am On Sep 27, 2023
Triangles1:

I thought you are referring to me.

Lolz...bra, what makes you think I was referring to you or are you one of the rice bandits?
Re: Operators Decry Fake Vehicle Spare Parts Influx by mrvitalis(m): 9:25am On Sep 27, 2023
Procashtips:

Benin has zero import duty so yes they can afford things we can't

If you no sabi something ask

Import duty in Nigeria is over 100%

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Revealed: The True Love Of My Life:**Sweet Mona** ((pictures)) / 7 Most Common Misconceptions About Fuel Efficiency / Do you need doctor's report for your tinted vehicle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.