Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Revealed: The True Love Of My Life:**Sweet Mona** ((pictures)) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Revealed: The True Love Of My Life:**Sweet Mona** ((pictures)) (8559 Views)

Peugeot L750 R Hybrid Concept Revealed (photos) / The All New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Has Just Been Revealed (Photos & Video) / New BMW 8 Series Revealed - Amazing Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed: The True Love Of My Life:**Sweet Mona** ((pictures)) by MrCork: 2:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
...Plis allow me to introduce you to the 1st 2nd & 3rd love of ma life....My sugar, My everytin...and my one & only LONDON PEKAM BEAUTY: **Sweet Mona**

...MONA...say hello to Nairaland!!
wink

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Revealed: The True Love Of My Life:**Sweet Mona** ((pictures)) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 16, 2015
Nice taste in cars.

1 Like

Re: Revealed: The True Love Of My Life:**Sweet Mona** ((pictures)) by cowgirl9090: 2:09pm On Jun 16, 2015
undecided
Re: Revealed: The True Love Of My Life:**Sweet Mona** ((pictures)) by sinaj(f): 2:10pm On Jun 16, 2015
congrat...
Re: Revealed: The True Love Of My Life:**Sweet Mona** ((pictures)) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
Still RAT & TRAP on his profile!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed: The True Love Of My Life:**Sweet Mona** ((pictures)) by knightsTempler: 2:12pm On Jun 16, 2015
**coughs**

cool
Re: Revealed: The True Love Of My Life:**Sweet Mona** ((pictures)) by Rosemary216(f): 2:13pm On Jun 16, 2015
lolxxxx. hello, Mona. nice to meet u!!! do u need help gettin familiar wit dis place?grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed: The True Love Of My Life:**Sweet Mona** ((pictures)) by Goandie: 2:19pm On Jun 16, 2015
Na so e dey start small by small be4 d thing go upgrade.
Hi mona nice 2 see u

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed: The True Love Of My Life:**Sweet Mona** ((pictures)) by sexymoma(f): 2:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
Bobo yii ti ya were tan sha grin

Ya matter don pass English level i for talk am for English grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Revealed: The True Love Of My Life:**Sweet Mona** ((pictures)) by sexymoma(f): 2:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
Midehi:
Still RAT & TRAP on his profile!
Guess you are new here... MR Cork has been using that Dp for good 9yrs now.. grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed: The True Love Of My Life:**Sweet Mona** ((pictures)) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 16, 2015
What are the specs?
Re: Revealed: The True Love Of My Life:**Sweet Mona** ((pictures)) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 16, 2015
sexymoma:
Guess you are new here... MR Cork has been using that Dp for good 9yrs now.. grin
out of point dear.

he got some stuffs to prove ok.
Re: Revealed: The True Love Of My Life:**Sweet Mona** ((pictures)) by sexymoma(f): 2:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
Midehi:

out of point dear.

he got some stuffs to prove ok.
what re you talking bout... tell u say person never show im face for nine years u dey dia dey blab...
Re: Revealed: The True Love Of My Life:**Sweet Mona** ((pictures)) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
Teempakguy:
What are the specs?
it has kpomosious lips, nice aass and big bo*obs. I tot mr cork dislikes black women? His mona is black.

5 Likes

Re: Revealed: The True Love Of My Life:**Sweet Mona** ((pictures)) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 16, 2015
Nice pix, Nice car.
Also a nice dream to be achieved tongue
Re: Revealed: The True Love Of My Life:**Sweet Mona** ((pictures)) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 16, 2015
Looks all around for the VIP geh just to see norrin, bounces off the thread filled with regrets wasting precious kilobyte undecided
Re: Revealed: The True Love Of My Life:**Sweet Mona** ((pictures)) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
MrCork:
...Plis allow me to introduce you to the 1st 2nd & 3rd love of ma life....My sugar, My everytin...and my one & only LONDON PEKAM BEAUTY: **Sweet Mona**

...MONA..please meet Nairaland!!
wink

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: The True Love Of My Life:**Sweet Mona** ((pictures)) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
sexymoma:
what re you talking bout... tell u say person never show im face for nine years u dey dia dey blab...
hey! who is this?
pls park well, i need not your opinion, i never mentioned you in the first place,so pls stay on your own lane.
Re: Revealed: The True Love Of My Life:**Sweet Mona** ((pictures)) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
[quote author=BUTCHCASSIDY post=34827298][/quote]

When i saw your share i quickly came down to see Mona i expected to see one lovely light skinned mrs cork. Don't ever do that again angry

cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Revealed: The True Love Of My Life:**Sweet Mona** ((pictures)) by slytubadth(m): 2:55pm On Jun 16, 2015
Your sweet mona isn't lightskinned, how come? You are a judas!

11 Likes

Re: Revealed: The True Love Of My Life:**Sweet Mona** ((pictures)) by stinggy(m): 3:01pm On Jun 16, 2015
MrCork:

wink
U couldn't even afford a lightskin version angry
And u expect us to congratulate u?
Poor soul embarassed tongue

12 Likes

Re: Revealed: The True Love Of My Life:**Sweet Mona** ((pictures)) by kika23(f): 3:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
slytubadth:
Your sweet mona isn't lightskinned, how come? You are a judas!

hahahaha....He juded...
Re: Revealed: The True Love Of My Life:**Sweet Mona** ((pictures)) by MizMyColi(f): 3:48pm On Jun 16, 2015
undecided
Anyone who believes that's MrCork's car can believe anything.

Smh.

5 Likes

Re: Revealed: The True Love Of My Life:**Sweet Mona** ((pictures)) by MEGGATRON(m): 3:53pm On Jun 16, 2015
is this guy kind of special or what? What's this thread still doing on romance section?

Farano
Ishilove
Rocktation
Re: Revealed: The True Love Of My Life:**Sweet Mona** ((pictures)) by Senjo(m): 3:53pm On Jun 16, 2015
D greatest clown of all time

I wish to kw hw ur real person will b

For me to believe dat urs,u will snap a pics wit a sign dat shows u ar Mr cork inside d car or standing by it
Re: Revealed: The True Love Of My Life:**Sweet Mona** ((pictures)) by kika23(f): 4:06pm On Jun 16, 2015
MizMyColi:
undecided

Smh.

haba Miz..... You're hating on mrcork.... angry angry angry
No offiencee angry angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed: The True Love Of My Life:**Sweet Mona** ((pictures)) by MizMyColi(f): 4:10pm On Jun 16, 2015
kika23:

haba Miz..... You're hating on mrcork.... angry angry angry
No offiencee angry angry

Hey
Home based pumpkin

How u doin.
I'm just stating the obvious, no offeinseeundecided
Re: Revealed: The True Love Of My Life:**Sweet Mona** ((pictures)) by Dabss(m): 4:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
Senjo:
D greatest clown of all time

I wish to kw hw ur real person will b

For me to believe dat urs,u will snap a pics wit a sign dat shows u ar Mr cork inside d car or standing by it
you really think he cares if you believe it or not? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed: The True Love Of My Life:**Sweet Mona** ((pictures)) by Ishilove: 4:13pm On Jun 16, 2015
MrCork:

wink
Cork, you go snap ya neighbour's car abi?

4 Likes

Re: Revealed: The True Love Of My Life:**Sweet Mona** ((pictures)) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 16, 2015
MrCork:

wink
Your Mona ain't even light-skinned. undecided
Re: Revealed: The True Love Of My Life:**Sweet Mona** ((pictures)) by Aspiregreat: 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
Smh undecided
Re: Revealed: The True Love Of My Life:**Sweet Mona** ((pictures)) by MrCork: 4:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
MizMyColi:
undecided

Smh.

...^^^^great advise comin from a livin ting who ain't gats nada.....whoever said life was fare.. Goat! (no ofeense) undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. / 7 Most Common Misconceptions About Fuel Efficiency / Don't Let It Happen To You: 7 Ways To Prevent Hot Car Deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.