Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,181 members, 7,860,236 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:13 AM

Lower Court Vs Upper Court, Which Should Nigerian Take Seriously - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lower Court Vs Upper Court, Which Should Nigerian Take Seriously (138 Views)

TRIBUNAL: A Lower Court Undermined The Supreme Court's Ruling On 25% FCT / The Court Which We Are Depending On Has Now Banned Phones In Court — Ndi Kato / Electoral Act Versus Supreme Court: Which One Should INEC Obey? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lower Court Vs Upper Court, Which Should Nigerian Take Seriously by netricoin: 10:43am On Sep 27, 2023
The lower court is made of the PEPT, the tribunal & other lower court. The upper court is made of the supreme Court, the court of appeal and the federal high court. The difference between the upper court and the lower court is that the upper court can do things independently, which mean that the upper court has the option to decide if they want to pass judgement in favour of a person or not. While the lower court is badly compromise can't do things independently from the APC FG, to the point that BAT APC will write down judgement for judges in the lower court to read.
What play out in the PEPC is something that is playing out in 96% of the lower court in Nigeria.
I'll rather download 1000 pages of judgement from the upper court than to waste my time downloading 1000 pages of technicality judgement from the lower court
Re: Lower Court Vs Upper Court, Which Should Nigerian Take Seriously by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 27, 2023
Nawa for your question. if you take any form of judiciary serious then maybe youre not a nigerian at all.
Re: Lower Court Vs Upper Court, Which Should Nigerian Take Seriously by tolue42(m): 10:46am On Sep 27, 2023
netricoin:
The lower court is made of the PEPT, the tribunal & other lower court. The upper court is made of the supreme Court, the court of appeal and the federal high court. The difference between the upper court and the lower court is that the upper court can do things independently, which mean that the upper court has the option to decide if they want to pass judgement in favour of a person or not. While the lower court is badly compromise can't do things independently from the APC FG, to the point that BAT APC will write down judgement for judges in the lower court to read.
What play out in the PEPC is something that is playing out in 96% of the lower court in Nigeria.
I'll rather download 1000 pages of judgement from the upper court than to waste my time downloading 1000 pages of technicality judgement from the lower court

Hope this energy will still remains when supreme court agrees on tribunals judgement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lower Court Vs Upper Court, Which Should Nigerian Take Seriously by Chibuzoripob: 10:47am On Sep 27, 2023
sad
Re: Lower Court Vs Upper Court, Which Should Nigerian Take Seriously by NotMagicBishop: 10:47am On Sep 27, 2023
Instead of laying the blame squarely on the useless charge-and-bail lawyers Obi hired to represent him in court you are here blaming the judiciary for your loss.

Why do you people never ever take responsibility for your foolishness?
Re: Lower Court Vs Upper Court, Which Should Nigerian Take Seriously by netricoin: 12:16pm On Sep 28, 2023
NotMagicBishop:
Instead of laying the blame squarely on the useless charge-and-bail lawyers Obi hired to represent him in court you are here blaming the judiciary for your loss.

Why do you people never ever take responsibility for your foolishness?

What if Peter obi lawyers where ignorance of how things are done on the PEPC?
Do you think it is easy for opposition party to gather evidence withen 21 days?
Once APC has compromise a court, they will be ready to fight dirty to win there

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Regime Wants To Silence Me, Recently Attempted To Abduct Me -hundeyin To / MOHBAD Music Estate: Avocado Law Partners Files Fundamental Rights Enforcement / Wanted Kingpin Arrested Over London-bound Shipment Of 4 Tons Of Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.