Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,065 members, 7,863,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:37 AM

Like Naira Marley, Like Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Like Naira Marley, Like Nairaland (282 Views)

Like Naira, The Green Passport Is Also On Free Fall / Like Naira, The Green Passport Is Also On Free Fall / Like Naira, The Green Passport Is Also On Free Fall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Like Naira Marley, Like Nairaland by timiofede1: 11:28am On Sep 27, 2023
Gentlemen and ladies, we all bore witness to how mohbad screamed for help while he was being bullied by naira marley and we all stood idly and did nothing until he got hounded to death and now we are all hypocritically calling for justice and forming fake love.

The same thing Gentlemen and ladies is playing out here on nairaland as the yoruba moslems and the bigoted nairaland mods have formed an unholy alliance against me a yoruba Christian, they profile me and ban me for the flimsiest reasons, they delete my intellectual and thought provoking threads for no reason and whenever I plant a seed they say kill it before it grows.

I asked an innocent question, why a yoruba moslem has never become chief imam of central mosque and my thread got removed even before I've had the courtesy of reading the contributions of my friends and enemies alike.

Yoruba moslems and seun's mods have been intimidating and hounding me for a while now, do I have to become another Mohbad before well meaning Nigerians, yoruba christians and the great indomitable Igbos will come to my aid?

Dear Nigerians I have to make it succinctly clear that if anything happens to me, every yoruba moslem, seun and nairaland mods should be held responsible, rounded up and arrested immediately.

This is me speaking up in the spirit of sorosoke and as a true omoluabi

Over and out
Re: Like Naira Marley, Like Nairaland by Bliss62: 11:35am On Sep 27, 2023
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Like Naira Marley, Like Nairaland by timiofede1: 11:40am On Sep 27, 2023
Bliss62:
cheesy

You won't speak up now as a yoruba moslem but if I get hounded to death you'll be among the hypocrites shouting justice for timiofede1, always stand for justice you may also need it someday
Re: Like Naira Marley, Like Nairaland by Bliss62: 11:42am On Sep 27, 2023
timiofede1:

You won't speak up now as a yoruba moslem but if I get hounded to death you'll be among the hypocrites shouting justice for timiofede1, always stand for justice you may also need it someday

Are you Ok?!

1 Like

Re: Like Naira Marley, Like Nairaland by NotMagicBishop: 11:43am On Sep 27, 2023
timiofede1:
Gentlemen and ladies, we all bore witness to how mohbad screamed for help while he was being bullied by naira marley and we all stood idly and did nothing until he got hounded to death and now we are all hypocritically calling for justice and forming fake love.

The same thing Gentlemen and ladies is playing out here on nairaland as the yoruba moslems and the bigoted nairaland mods have formed an unholy alliance against me a yoruba Christian, they profile me and ban me for the flimsiest reasons, they delete my intellectual and thought provoking threads for no reason and whenever I plant a seed they say kill it before it grows.

Yoruba moslems and seun's mods have been intimidating and hounding me for a while now, do I have to become another Mohbad before well meaning Nigerians, yoruba christians and the great indomitable Igbos will come to my aid?

Dear Nigerians I have to make it succinctly clear that if anything happens to me, every yoruba moslem, seun and nairaland mods should be held responsible, rounded up and arrested immediately.

Over and out

How's the weather in Onistha this morning ?

1 Like

Re: Like Naira Marley, Like Nairaland by timiofede1: 12:05pm On Sep 27, 2023
NotMagicBishop:

How's the weather in Onistha this morning ?

This is the problem with yoruba moslems, always shape-shifting and saying unintelligent stuff. I'm having a great day in Edeland and the weather is perfect, thanks for asking 😊
Re: Like Naira Marley, Like Nairaland by yarimo(m): 12:13pm On Sep 27, 2023
timiofede1:

I asked an innocent question, why a yoruba moslem has never become chief imam of central mosque and my thread got removed even before I've had the courtesy of reading the contributions of my friends and enemies alike.

Over and out
no wonder

Re: Like Naira Marley, Like Nairaland by timiofede1: 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2023
yarimo:
no wonder

No wonder what my yoruba moslem brother?

(1) (Reply)

You Will Eat Cassava, Garri, Ewa / New Nigeria Will Work If Leaders Stop Stealing — Peter Obi / 6 Blindingly Obvious Facts That Prove Tinubu Forged His Documents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.