Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

"For Commodification Of Naira, Use Cassava" - Journalist Advises Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "For Commodification Of Naira, Use Cassava" - Journalist Advises Tinubu (21812 Views)

Have Some Self Respect, He Will Not Help You – American Advises Tinubu Supporter / A Northerner Advises Tinubu On Kano / Shehu Sani Advises Tinubu To Learn From Abiola’s Travails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "For Commodification Of Naira, Use Cassava" - Journalist Advises Tinubu by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:55pm On Sep 27, 2023
Taylor92:
Tinubu should just leave presidency and venture into farming

I’ve never seen a useless & clueless adult like Tinubu

Imagine the mockery?

How Cassava wan bring solution to this country in coma 2

I spit on the head of everyone who supported this imbecilee
we warned them during election, Dem turn wale name to chinedu. I am not saying obi is saint but these were the reason baba was avoiding debate and mumu people still vote. We never see anything

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "For Commodification Of Naira, Use Cassava" - Journalist Advises Tinubu by BigYash: 12:55pm On Sep 27, 2023
naijaboy756:
Tinubu confuse pass Buhari

Like how can any human be a worse leader than Buhari

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
You should have known better,when he said he was going to build on Buhari’s foundation.. He told everyone his plans ahead,but mumu mandate standers no gree get sense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "For Commodification Of Naira, Use Cassava" - Journalist Advises Tinubu by HeatSeeker(m): 12:55pm On Sep 27, 2023
SmartPolician:
How is this newsworthy? Tinubu has prepared to be president since he left Alausa in 2007.

That man had over 15 years to prepare for this seat and this mess we are going through is all he could offer?

It's just to put things in a lighter note. Nigerians need reason to laugh even though things are not funny.
Re: "For Commodification Of Naira, Use Cassava" - Journalist Advises Tinubu by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:55pm On Sep 27, 2023
He probably forgot to add agbado as well!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "For Commodification Of Naira, Use Cassava" - Journalist Advises Tinubu by Henix(m): 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2023
MXrep:
Agbadofication of the Naira noni

Lol

3 Likes

Re: "For Commodification Of Naira, Use Cassava" - Journalist Advises Tinubu by pepetua(m): 12:57pm On Sep 27, 2023
THANKS, TINUBU IS NOT AWARE OF ALL THESE TROLLING OTHERWISE HE MAY SUFFER HEART ❤️ ATTACK.
Re: "For Commodification Of Naira, Use Cassava" - Journalist Advises Tinubu by Memyselfu2009(m): 12:57pm On Sep 27, 2023
That's guy needs to explain more.

Am interested .

I think it's best we do research on what this man is saying

Honestly he is making sense

3 Likes

Re: "For Commodification Of Naira, Use Cassava" - Journalist Advises Tinubu by sammirano2: 12:57pm On Sep 27, 2023
The issue is that have we industrialized the production of cassava Forst of all? In order to commodify the naira using cassava, our production will be so huge that it will be almost free at home.

3 Likes

Re: "For Commodification Of Naira, Use Cassava" - Journalist Advises Tinubu by Ewedegubbler: 12:57pm On Sep 27, 2023
Offpointng:
This Country should be put to a standstill until Justice is served to Mohbad's killers

thunder Jaya you and that mobadwhatever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "For Commodification Of Naira, Use Cassava" - Journalist Advises Tinubu by Image123(m): 12:57pm On Sep 27, 2023
i got the advice from a madman. cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "For Commodification Of Naira, Use Cassava" - Journalist Advises Tinubu by wittywriter: 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2023
Offpointng:
This Country should be put to a standstill until Justice is served to Mohbad's killers
Take a chill pill ; you are not onpoint on this issue.

Wittyness
Re: "For Commodification Of Naira, Use Cassava" - Journalist Advises Tinubu by Ejimeh269(m): 12:59pm On Sep 27, 2023
That journalist is making whole lot of sense but illiterates here are making mockery of him......if only the president could just listen and invite him to share more light how it will work. We need all hands to be on desk to solve Nigeria FX problem.

4 Likes

Re: "For Commodification Of Naira, Use Cassava" - Journalist Advises Tinubu by etzvictor: 12:59pm On Sep 27, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTZYenx9g2g

A Nigerian journalist was filmed in a viral video giving out advice to President Bola Tinubu as he was heading out of a meeting.

The man who identified himself as Ayodeji Bakare, asked President Bola Tinubu to “use cassava in the commodification of the Naira”.

and the e-diot is even shouting it. "comodification of the naira, comodification of the Naira, cassava, use cassava"

what kind of nonsensical talk is that?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "For Commodification Of Naira, Use Cassava" - Journalist Advises Tinubu by Chizaam2008: 1:00pm On Sep 27, 2023
Hitting the ground with uselessness. . . . . grin
We were not wrong about the BUHARIDIOT.
We certainly are not wrong about the BATIDIOT.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "For Commodification Of Naira, Use Cassava" - Journalist Advises Tinubu by Prince111111: 1:00pm On Sep 27, 2023
Taylor92:

Oga I didn’t vote nor supported Buhari but this is a heavy insult to Buhari

Buhari was paying fuel subsidy and fuel was N170

Tinubu is paying subsidy fuel is N600

I wish Buhari had insisted on third term instead of this disastrous Guinea fowl

Tinubu should be compared to dead body not a living thing
seconded

1 Like

Re: "For Commodification Of Naira, Use Cassava" - Journalist Advises Tinubu by Prince111111: 1:01pm On Sep 27, 2023
etzvictor:

and the e-diot is even shouting it. "comodification of the naira, comodification of the Naira, cassava, use cassava"

what kind of nonsensical talk is that?
he was only trying to useless the Man

3 Likes

Re: "For Commodification Of Naira, Use Cassava" - Journalist Advises Tinubu by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:02pm On Sep 27, 2023
Hahahaahhahahaha......I almost fell from this form work suspended floor reading this and going through the comments......

Like; what is this guy saying ?....

Using Agbadomics principles to boost Naira??

5 Likes

Re: "For Commodification Of Naira, Use Cassava" - Journalist Advises Tinubu by KillahPriest: 1:03pm On Sep 27, 2023
The same group of agbadorian idiots who scoffed at cassava bread are the ones suggesting cassava money meanwhile, we battle Lagdo dam floods every other year which devastates farmlands across the country. I'm only afraid a clown might just take journalist Bakare seriously cool

1 Like

Re: "For Commodification Of Naira, Use Cassava" - Journalist Advises Tinubu by naturefellow(m): 1:03pm On Sep 27, 2023
Taylor92:
I now see why Tinubu was avoiding interviews because he’s so empty upstairs

Imagine the mockery?

How Cassava wan bring solution to this country in coma

templarlandry mannbbqgrills helinues duro4change denreledave nlpolicewoman
Re: "For Commodification Of Naira, Use Cassava" - Journalist Advises Tinubu by Kukutente23: 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2023
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "For Commodification Of Naira, Use Cassava" - Journalist Advises Tinubu by zoghys: 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2023
Taylor92:
I now see why Tinubu was avoiding interviews because he’s so empty upstairs

Imagine the mockery?

How Cassava wan bring solution to this country in coma

And you with a brain full of ideas, why don't you contest for councilorship in your area. Most of you come on social media to abuse your grandfather's mate just because this is a faceless forum. Ode omo jatijati

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "For Commodification Of Naira, Use Cassava" - Journalist Advises Tinubu by naijaboy756: 1:05pm On Sep 27, 2023
Taylor92:

Oga I didn’t vote nor supported Buhari but this is a heavy insult to Buhari

Buhari was paying fuel subsidy and fuel was N170

Tinubu is paying subsidy fuel is N600

I wish Buhari had insisted on third term instead of this disastrous Guinea fowl

Tinubu should be compared to dead body not a living thing
apologies for the insult to Buhari

Please come back Buhari
Re: "For Commodification Of Naira, Use Cassava" - Journalist Advises Tinubu by Solidex(m): 1:06pm On Sep 27, 2023
Mr.president, may you lend your ears to Agbadorian advice from an Agbado and Cassava munching journalist..
Even Baba Tinunu appears confused.
E b like the presidency ma don tire am.
Baba now go b like " God who send me come do presidency ? "

3 Likes

Re: "For Commodification Of Naira, Use Cassava" - Journalist Advises Tinubu by naturefellow(m): 1:06pm On Sep 27, 2023
Jagabanarmy:
I spit on your head too that didn't support his presidency... rubbish!! Ok.. give us one solution you know since you know it all
comedian

Re: "For Commodification Of Naira, Use Cassava" - Journalist Advises Tinubu by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:06pm On Sep 27, 2023
Jagabanarmy:
I spit on your head too that didn't support his presidency... rubbish!! Ok.. give us one solution you know since you know it all

My happiness is that you are admitting that there are issues not well with your President and his team....

How to solve the issues?

Try a quality hand .....

You can't compare a manager who got his post by caucus rights ( connections) or family's right , to another who got his position by merit and competency!!!!!!!

Is it not TINUBU's turn to be President??

1 Like

Re: "For Commodification Of Naira, Use Cassava" - Journalist Advises Tinubu by LOVEALAIGBO: 1:08pm On Sep 27, 2023
oyeb15:
Tinubu lost it from day one. Hes like a bricklayer that was asked to fix a crack but rather demolish d whole house. Now he cant even build d house as he met it and d residents are now homeless.

Dude went in shooting from the hips….kinda like those western movies where the half-drunk baddie kicks open those swinging salon doors and proceeds to mindlessly shoot everyone and everything in sight! shocked

2 Likes

Re: "For Commodification Of Naira, Use Cassava" - Journalist Advises Tinubu by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:09pm On Sep 27, 2023
SmartPolician:
How is this newsworthy? Tinubu has prepared to be president since he left Alausa in 2007.

That man had over 15 years to prepare for this seat and this mess we are going through is all he could offer?

Those are political statement and they know people can easily fall for it. Once they get into power the rest is history. They use this method all the time including bribery and it works for them

1 Like

Re: "For Commodification Of Naira, Use Cassava" - Journalist Advises Tinubu by dustydee: 1:11pm On Sep 27, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTZYenx9g2g

A Nigerian journalist was filmed in a viral video giving out advice to President Bola Tinubu as he was heading out of a meeting.

The man who identified himself as Ayodeji Bakare, asked President Bola Tinubu to “use cassava in the commodification of the Naira”.
He's not a journalist. He's a Nigerian that livs in the USA and loves Nigeria and the APC.
Re: "For Commodification Of Naira, Use Cassava" - Journalist Advises Tinubu by Angelfrost(m): 1:15pm On Sep 27, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
sad Slow kid.Go and start 2027 campaign for your Eluup instead of CRYING BITTERLY online.Even 2027 nor sure OBI..After Shetima,we'll look for Rivers man.

Yeah... You are right, but how exactly does that make life easier or better for the average Nigerian citizen currently??!!

When did who wins or loses elections become more important than the progress of the nation?!

TUC and NLC are shutting down the nation from OCTOBER 3rd... Shouldn't that be what you should be concerned about than election winners and losers?!!

3 Likes

Re: "For Commodification Of Naira, Use Cassava" - Journalist Advises Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 1:16pm On Sep 27, 2023
Lol
Re: "For Commodification Of Naira, Use Cassava" - Journalist Advises Tinubu by CloudTrees(f): 1:21pm On Sep 27, 2023
rex21:
I saw a lot of tweets on X explaining and supporting this so called Commodification of the naira policy. Some events this year strongly affirms my claims that Most Nigerians do not actually want good leadership. They just want to be part of the so called 'share the national cake' .
Corruption, hatred and disloyalty is what is bringing Nigeria down

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Insists On Ekweremadu’s Removal / Court Stops El-Rufai From Licensing Pastors, Imams In Kaduna / To Quench Thirst, Meet Basic Needs, Abuja Communities Turn To Caves For Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.