Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet (25965 Views)

APC Supporters React As President Tinubu Appoints Obidient As Special Assistant. / Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu / Loud Chants of Obidient As Peter Obi Carries Young Boy Waving Labour Party Flag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet by Corrinthians(m): 1:56pm On Sep 27, 2023
OAP and social media influencer/commentator has taken to Instagram to share his reply to @firstladyship, NEFERTITI, after the she(?), a hardcore Obidient with tens of thousands of followers on X, formerly known as Twitter, questioned Tinubu's age in the basis of his birthday message to his beloved wife, Remi Tinubu.

NEFERTITI had written:

Tinubu wished his wife a happy 62nd birthday today. But Tinubu is claiming he is 70. Was Asiwaju 8 years old when he married Remi Tinubu? Is that not enough evidence to jail Jagaban for perjury? Lawyers in the house, please enlighten a curious mind.

Daddy Freeze in response then wrote:

This one need better BBL; Brazilian Brain Lift.

Many commentators were left wondering

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxsV_55NIOk/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet by TemplarLandry: 1:56pm On Sep 27, 2023
cool God bless Daddy Freeze, the son of Smaranda.

I dedicate “Hate Me” by Olamide feat. Wande Coal to Frz.
Great jam!

164 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet by PrinceOfLagos: 1:57pm On Sep 27, 2023
Daddy freeze the wife beater and serial divorcee too is talking

111 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet by Righthussle: 1:58pm On Sep 27, 2023
Na mumu she mumu she no kee person.

Don't mention me to type rubbish. Please kindly note that I am neither an Agbado nor an OBIdient. These two sets of fools think Nigeria revolves around them and every Nigerian must either be an Agbado or an OBIdient to be alive. We all must not belong to one of these gangs to air our opinions.

180 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet by DaddyRochie1642: 1:59pm On Sep 27, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Dedicate a song to Daddy Freeze

11 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet by ElSudani: 2:00pm On Sep 27, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Ignorance is becoming like a badge of honor to Obidients.

184 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet by DaddyRochie1642: 2:00pm On Sep 27, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Hope you're not hating on Daddy Freeze grin

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet by oyatz(m): 2:01pm On Sep 27, 2023
Most of the Obidents just criticized, out of hatred and they don't think before their criticism

219 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet by flokii: 2:01pm On Sep 27, 2023
Most of them are dull na.. Is Freeze just knowing?

112 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet by DaddyRochie1642: 2:01pm On Sep 27, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Daddy freeze is my boy

Oga stop hating grin

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet by illicit(m): 2:02pm On Sep 27, 2023
So obidients Mumu like this

115 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet by Ventura1: 2:02pm On Sep 27, 2023
Twisted logic goes wrong, it's a common trait among the Obidients.
It is still baffling to believe some people are claiming 25% of votes in the FCT is compulsory.

137 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet by 9jatriot(m): 2:09pm On Sep 27, 2023
Na so they accuse Buhari of rapping Aisha for marrying her at 19 only for us to discover that PO married his wife at around 17 or 18 years old. As a self acclaimed saint, none of them has called him out for rape

171 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet by duro4chang(m): 2:09pm On Sep 27, 2023
illicit:
So obidients Mumu like this
That is why they are called headless mob . They do not think well. They just believe any lie any of them post.

114 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet by Isokotolopia: 2:11pm On Sep 27, 2023
Everyone na obidient fr freeze eye abii

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet by Artiiclebeast: 2:14pm On Sep 27, 2023
What a misplaced and ill-thought-out logic!

As a matter of fact, Remi wasn't in her mother's womb yet when Bola married her. Dumbo.

Shame.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet by Christistruth00: 2:16pm On Sep 27, 2023
oyatz:
Most of the Obidents just criticized, out of hatred and they don't think before their criticism

They leap off the Mountain top before they start thinking about the Consequences of their astonishingly foolish actions and words

They just wanted to criticize by all means the Truth is totally irrelevant to their Calculations

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet by Afamed: 2:17pm On Sep 27, 2023
Zombi-+s no dey get sense

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet by meum: 2:19pm On Sep 27, 2023
Na wa oâ€Ļo!

Prescription: 2 tabs of SENSEcillin 3 times daily for 7days. If symptoms persist just give up!

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet by Dittodat: 2:20pm On Sep 27, 2023
This is a sample of a typical brainwashed, slowpoke retarded IPOB terrorist Obi idiotic cannibal.
They are dumb as fvck. They believe any trash that the Agulu packaged fraud spews to them like a bunch of very shallow zero IQ retards.

grin grin grin

66 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet by DamnnNiggarr: 2:20pm On Sep 27, 2023
shocked

I'm a hard core OBIdient, but firstladyship f*cked up big time.

So, as I'm 48 and my wife is 43, that means I married my wife at the age of 5 years!!!

No nah!, we can do better as OBIdients.
I won't blindly support my own when he/she erred, never!! I must call him/her out.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet by Corn247: 2:20pm On Sep 27, 2023
grin
Look at the people we are arguing with.

You must be completely stupid before you become obidient (zombie)

116 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet by FreeStuffsNG: 2:21pm On Sep 27, 2023
Corrinthians:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxsV_55NIOk/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
That's actually a man according to info on the person behind the handle. Check my signature for free stuffs!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet by nelronaldo(m): 2:21pm On Sep 27, 2023
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet by GanagiBitrus: 2:21pm On Sep 27, 2023
Re: Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet by Ijaya123: 2:21pm On Sep 27, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

People usually ignore the message and attack the messenger when they have absolute no defense to what the message is.

A very common trait among the obidiets mob.

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet by MySexyMoni(f): 2:22pm On Sep 27, 2023
Who cares ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Chief: Anyim Tricked Jonathan To Sign N1.2b Deal / Buhari To Begin Payment Of N5000 This Month - Lai Mohammed / 2023 Presidential Election: ECOWAS Decries Irregularities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.