Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

The Best Life To Live - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Best Life To Live (673 Views)

How To Live With a contentious woman / Can You Allow Your Child To Live With Another Person? / Is It Okay For My Husband To Live With My Younger Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Life To Live by chasteiyke(m): 3:52am On Oct 20, 2011
One would once upon a time or may ask, what is the best life to live here on earth. The answer is just very simple. It just to live according to the purpose you were created which is life inside Christ.
Re: The Best Life To Live by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 20, 2011
so you are asking a question and answering it?! bwaaaaah!

in my world, the best life to live is one that YOU desire, END OF STORY!!!!
i guess you are so narrow minded that you believe that only a Christian can live a righteous life. . . . . . . what about Muslims, Buddhist, Hindus etc ?! wake up please!!!!
Re: The Best Life To Live by harakiri(m): 9:07am On Oct 20, 2011
Where in your bible does it say "man's purpose" in life is to serve Christ? Do you think Christians are the only people on earth? Do you think Christianity is the only religion that claims supremacy over others? Do you know there are places where statements like yours can cause riots? That's because you have no regard for the belief of others and for one little careless utterance, innocents lose their lives. Learn to see things from a broader perspective. Christianity is just ONE of several hundreds (or even thousands) of religions on earth.
Re: The Best Life To Live by iice(f): 3:01pm On Oct 20, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

in my world, the best life to live is one that YOU desire, END OF STORY!!!!
Tori don finish
Re: The Best Life To Live by ronkebp(f): 3:56pm On Oct 20, 2011
Sometimes the 'desires' are usually not the best life to live.

To ME, It is having LOVE in your heart for everyone. A life lived without Love, is what??, empty tin.
Re: The Best Life To Live by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 20, 2011
ronkebp:

Sometimes the 'desires' are usually not the best life to live.

To ME, It is having LOVE in your heart for everyone. A life lived without Love, is what??, empty tin.

isnt the bolded the LIFE YOU DESIRE?! lol
Re: The Best Life To Live by ronkebp(f): 6:14pm On Oct 20, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

isnt the bolded the LIFE YOU DESIRE?! lol

Nope, you don't desire if you already have what you think you might have desired. You desire what you don't have.
Re: The Best Life To Live by NaJaHaJe(f): 6:19pm On Oct 20, 2011
ronkebp:

Nope, you don't desire if you already have what you think you might have desired. You desire what you don't have.

Actually you can desire more of what you already have , Insatiable nature of man.

@ topic

Am a Christian but am not gonna say other religions are not the life to live. There is no use segregating urself from others. I think a life with inner peace and smile on my face is just about right, Love will therefore be a blessing
Re: The Best Life To Live by ronkebp(f): 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2011
NaJa HaJe:

Actually you can desire more of what you already have , Insatiable nature of man.@ topic

Am a Christian but am not gonna say other religions are not the life to live. There is no use segregating urself from others. I think a life with inner peace and smile on my face is just about right, Love will therefore be a blessing

you want more, does not mean you desire it when you already have it.
Re: The Best Life To Live by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 20, 2011
ronkebp:

that we have love/happiness or what not in our lives is irrelevant, if that is what we desire then we will always do (whether we finally get it or not). our desires may evolve with time but it will never change the fact that being loved/happy etc is what we desire. when you finally GET what you desire then most will desire "to keep it" abundantly flowing. . . . . . .  .aka when you desire love and happiness.

are you saying that now that you are loved, you wont desire any longer to be loved? the minute a person hasnt got any more desires in their life, it is the beginning of the end.
Re: The Best Life To Live by ronkebp(f): 6:53pm On Oct 20, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

that we have love/happiness or what not in our lives is irrelevant, if that is what we desire then we will always do (whether we finally get it or not). our desires may evolve with time but it will never change the fact that being loved/happy etc is what we desire. when you finally GET what you desire then most will desire "to keep it" abundantly flowing. . . . . . . .aka when you desire love and happiness.

are you saying that now that you are loved, you wont desire any longer to be loved? the minute a person hasnt got any more desires in their life, it is the beginning of the end.

I have desires, but not for what i already have, i have love, what Love is better than the Love of Christ (had to digress a little) i enjoy giving love and receiving it, Now!!!! my desires!!!!! hmmm though might be/ is futuristic but attainable. wink wink wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Farmer Remanded In Prison For Allegedly Kidnapping Son / Joint Account With Spouse / Top 10 : Signs She'll Make A Good Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.