Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,269 members, 7,829,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Biden Appoints Osagie Imasogie, Chinenye Ogwumike As Advisers (pic) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biden Appoints Osagie Imasogie, Chinenye Ogwumike As Advisers (pic) (24596 Views)

Wike: Atiku appoints Secondus, Oyinlola, Anyim, Saraki, Others As Advisers / Soludo Appoints Osagie Aburime From Edo State As Chief Press Secretary / Biden Appoints Adewale Wally Adeyemo As US Deputy Treasury Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Appoints Osagie Imasogie, Chinenye Ogwumike As Advisers (pic) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:07am On Sep 28, 2023
DONT BE DECEIVED.THEY NOT NIGERIANS BY THINKING,BUT ONLY NIGERIANS BY NAME. angryso don't expect them to behave like untrustworthy youths in Nigeria that muse in scamming people,duping,peddling fccking hard drugs,misbehaing in public with agboro behaviors. angry
They are not Nigerians by orientation,me too am exactly like themangry IT PISSES ME OFF SEEING NAIJA YOUTHS MUSING WITH VICES OF HARD DRUGS IN MUSIC,SCAMMING,RITUALS,ETC.CAUSING EMBARRASSMENT AT OVERSEAS IMMIGRATIONS TO SEARCH YOU LIKE A THIEF. angryyou guys beta stop those fcccking shitt because your time is up.
Re: Biden Appoints Osagie Imasogie, Chinenye Ogwumike As Advisers (pic) by lapintoz: 10:28am On Sep 28, 2023
Na this kind thing you go dey foam for mouth on top.....

Congratulations to the two good shinning stars.

Taylor92:
Congrats Chineye and my Obidient edo brother

If it was in Nigeria you two would have been sidelined because una states no vote this non living thing

Make una go shine abeg
Re: Biden Appoints Osagie Imasogie, Chinenye Ogwumike As Advisers (pic) by ASAPFERG: 10:30am On Sep 28, 2023
Ordinary adviser for even african affairs, grin See as stupid igbos dey brag grin grin grin

worthless inferior tribe grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden Appoints Osagie Imasogie, Chinenye Ogwumike As Advisers (pic) by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 28, 2023
yarimo:
They should be more careful with CHINENYE OGWUMIKE. 24/7 CCTV camera on her, E get why undecided undecided undecided
Asinine fellow.
Re: Biden Appoints Osagie Imasogie, Chinenye Ogwumike As Advisers (pic) by okorogodwin4(m): 11:01am On Sep 28, 2023
Chicago certificate criminals will not be comfortable with this news
Re: Biden Appoints Osagie Imasogie, Chinenye Ogwumike As Advisers (pic) by Kog45(m): 11:08am On Sep 28, 2023
Taylor92:

If it was in Nigeria you two would have been sidelined because una states no vote this non living thing

Make una go shine abeg
Do you really know Chineye Ogwumike.

Let me help you with pics cuz I realized some just come to nairaland on tribal agenda without even know who they are arguing about.

This is Chineye a great basketball player in her days and a respected sports personality in United States.

She is a real Igbo woman who has done a lot for herself and I want say Nigerians are proud of her cuz some of us followed her career passionately not minding where she came from in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden Appoints Osagie Imasogie, Chinenye Ogwumike As Advisers (pic) by banku: 1:18pm On Sep 28, 2023
Make no mistake about her, Chinenye Ogwumike is an exceptional lady on and off basketball court.

But folks, we cannot move forward in Africa because of advisory or executive positions overseas. Charity begins at home.

We have Vagabonds in every corner of our Country waiting for the next allocation to drop so that they can snatch it. And worse, launder it out.

Nigerians have talents that are only used to acquire MONEY anyway they can. There are millions of Africans overseas languishing overseas, you are always celebrating a token few!

Africans, especially Nigerians must reflect on their roles inside not outside.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden Appoints Osagie Imasogie, Chinenye Ogwumike As Advisers (pic) by Kay25(m): 1:33pm On Sep 28, 2023
Taylor92:

Make una go shine abeg
So umahi was sidelined too? continue ur bigotry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden Appoints Osagie Imasogie, Chinenye Ogwumike As Advisers (pic) by blacksam01: 3:09pm On Sep 28, 2023
Tunde835:
What do you mean no discrimination don't know the history of usa.

history is not same thing as 2023.. in history, no black president,no black secretary of state, no black secretary of defence
Re: Biden Appoints Osagie Imasogie, Chinenye Ogwumike As Advisers (pic) by Swiftgrp: 3:22pm On Sep 28, 2023
Re: Biden Appoints Osagie Imasogie, Chinenye Ogwumike As Advisers (pic) by Swiftgrp: 3:26pm On Sep 28, 2023
seunmsg:

Wale Wally Adeyemo is the US deputy secretary of treasury. In Nigeria, that’s the equivalent of Minister of state for Finance.
True.

The brilliant Wale Adeyemo's appointment by the U.S. President Joe Biden administration in 2020 was a big deal for Nigerian-Americans.
Re: Biden Appoints Osagie Imasogie, Chinenye Ogwumike As Advisers (pic) by Treasure17(m): 7:01pm On Sep 28, 2023
Pedyson:

Try get sense and more Education
#Osagie na Bini, Edo name
Tell that to your siblings if you have one cause I don't understand how stupid you people can be.
Re: Biden Appoints Osagie Imasogie, Chinenye Ogwumike As Advisers (pic) by Treasure17(m): 7:02pm On Sep 28, 2023
Uchesis:

Go to school una no gree.
The Benin kingdom has been in existence before Yorubas came into existence in Nigeria
We've seen how you've displayed your mushroom education here. So the laughing emoji flew over your coconut head or you failed to read the satire in the context of what I typed? Don't be unreasonable.
Re: Biden Appoints Osagie Imasogie, Chinenye Ogwumike As Advisers (pic) by Chizaam2008: 11:51pm On Sep 28, 2023
2 bigot tribes of monkeys in Nigeria are missing. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Awka: Anambra's Capital / Peter Chukwu, Bishop Of Abakaliki Diocese Rejects Umahi’s Award (Pictured) / Buhari Appoints New Members To EFCC Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.