Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,125 members, 7,835,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) (34516 Views)

Enugu, Oyo Radio Stations Ban Naira Marley Songs Over Mohbad Death / Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points / Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by creativehubb: 4:10pm On Sep 28, 2023
Goodman2023:

Hahahahahaha...if actually Naira Marley loved and advices mohbad like he did, why didn't he tell Sammy Larry to leave the boy alone? Some of us are not fools like tinubu's supporters
You are assuming, let the police do their jobs. Your laughter and mentioning Tinubu here shows you don't want the truth, but due to your evil biased mind, you just want to see someone crucified without due investigations. This is a murder case not a case of bullying, the people around him before he died are critical. Sensible people work with reasons, facts and evidence not emotions and joining headless mobs.
Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by LegallyBlunt: 4:11pm On Sep 28, 2023
Shebbs:

Abeg Getout! Mumu, Do You Have Any Evidence Against This Man? Every Time Una Go Dey Let Emotions Use Una Heads.

Thank you.
Till it happens to you or a loved one.
Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by LegallyBlunt: 4:12pm On Sep 28, 2023
jonahhh:

How did you know it was naira Marley that went to Reno and not the other way round ... some of you just come online to cap , like say una go law school or investigative study
Whoever went first is not the issue. Attack the issue and stop reasoning like an eel.
Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by Chibuzoripob: 4:22pm On Sep 28, 2023
superCleanworks:

Show us one veritable proof that Naira threatened Mohbad
Go to mobad Hood and ask them.Thank u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by bitingcool: 4:43pm On Sep 28, 2023
MeaslesMumpsRub:
I swear to Jah no be naira marley kill mohbad. For those of you asking after samlarry from NM, una no get sense, una no understand the streets. NM won't snitch on Samlarry, nor Zino like he never snitched on Mohbad.

Make samlarry sef come talk him own. It is funny that you guys acuse NM meanwhile he hasn't been in Nigeira since September 1, 12 days before Moh's demise.

Make them question Mohbad wife, she get many things to talk. Everything revolves around her. If no be she kill the Nigga, then certainly she sabi men wey run am

may Mohbad spirit never rest until you join him where he is. This bas.t.ard is calling mohbads wife. is it his wife that posted 'blame Naira Marley if I die' on mohbad's insta or when they beat him and he was saying Sam Larry did that to him, or when Sam Larry came to attack him when he was shooting video with Zlatan.

o ni ku re see, you no go see chop or drink, since you have chosen to blame an innocent woman over a druggie, attacker and gang member.

it's your type that will say a widow should drink the dead husband's water for washing his body to prove she is innocent. you will face calamity all your life. gbo gbo eni to gbekele ma sa fun eh seh, e fo do you like film trick. you go follow mohbad go. alatenuje. You will forever be hungry, spiritually, mentally and physically. Mohbad's spirit will NEVER REST UNTIL ALLL, I REPEAT ALL OF YOU JOIN HIM. AJE
Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by Kingisibor: 4:46pm On Sep 28, 2023
Make him first touch down for MMA lagos..
Or make our eyes first see him and sam larry....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by 2016easy2017: 5:33pm On Sep 28, 2023
olatuns2017:

Logical assertions can be made from this interview.

Bully contributed to Imole mental health.

The wife knows what killed Imole.

The parent didn't do enough to protect Imole.

The whole issues are more off drugs, alcohol, bullying, mental health and care from guidance.

Am sure you belong to the cult gang that killed him
Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by 2016easy2017: 5:41pm On Sep 28, 2023
Watch how to know a member of the cult gang that killed Mohbad.

He will try diffuse or divert attention away to something like...DNA for the child, the wife cheated one day, he treated his father badly, he was into drug and so on. This is to divert attention away from the culprit.
Mahbad never accused his wife of such.
He never complained of DNA for his son.
He never talked negative of his father.
He ran away from evil and cultism how could he possibly be into drugs.

These people are trying to save their master.
Mohbad talked before he died. Anyone can kill indirectly. Nothing changes that direction!!!

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by Babalola0920: 6:27pm On Sep 28, 2023
I see some mofos working for NM who sound like they been paid we know and qe understand

The only evidence on ground was the implications anything else is no evidence until proven ! This isn't just speculation but truth said by the deceased before his demise which is enough implications and proven to be truth as the outcome plays out !
Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by superCleanworks(m): 7:21pm On Sep 28, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
Go to mobad Hood and ask them.Thank u

Dem say Dem say Dem say. that is how you young children follow issues based on beer parlour talks.
Learn to use your brain by yourself rather than depending on HOOD TALK for mental directions.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by MrAbufayed: 7:31pm On Sep 28, 2023
jumper524:
Just like endsars where they want you to beleive there was a massacre done by the military with no tangible evidence is the same way they want to force the idea of naira Marley killing mohbad without real evidence.
In the end, they'll blame the govt for not delivering justice.
Someone said, gistlover stopped updates on Mohbad the moment the lekki protest failed, but that's by the way.
I know for sure the length people can go to fuel controversies, the same way multiple women were out there lying that davido impregnated them.
The late imole was a drug abuser, most likely a cultist.
The fact that he said naira Marley is responsible for his death means naira Marley should be questioned, but we can't shy away from certain facts where he's always mentioning being killed by his girlfriend even when he is having the command tone.
I know people who are like that always talking about if they die and those stuffs, imole is likely one of those.

But then again, I'll advise you not to follow the mob and alow the police do their job before you join to the numbers of burning an innocent victim in a jungle way.
If you criticised the burning of Deborah and your plotting Marley downfall without evidence, then your worse than Deborah killer.
I believe you are just a fool....
Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by jumper524(m): 7:33pm On Sep 28, 2023
MrAbufayed:

I believe you are just a fool....
obviously you can't process information better, why won't you call me a fool.
I don't expect better
Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 7:37pm On Sep 28, 2023
bitingcool:

may Mohbad spirit never rest until you join him where he is. This bas.t.ard is calling mohbads wife. is it his wife that posted 'blame Naira Marley if I die' on mohbad's insta or when they beat him and he was saying Sam Larry did that to him, or when Sam Larry came to attack him when he was shooting video with Zlatan.

o ni ku re see, you no go see chop or drink, since you have chosen to blame an innocent woman over a druggie, attacker and gang member.

it's your type that will say a widow should drink the dead husband's water for washing his body to prove she is innocent. you will face calamity all your life. gbo gbo eni to gbekele ma sa fun eh seh, e fo do you like film trick. you go follow mohbad go. alatenuje. You will forever be hungry, spiritually, mentally and physically. Mohbad's spirit will NEVER REST UNTIL ALLL, I REPEAT ALL OF YOU JOIN HIM. AJE

Mumu.
The same way mohbad accused naira marley is the same way he accused his wife of wanting to kill him so why are you exonorating her and implicating naira.

You suffer from herd mentality and you incapable of Independent thinking.

E no go better for you and your papa.
Werey jatijati
Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by MrAbufayed: 7:39pm On Sep 28, 2023
jumper524:
obviously you can't process information better, why won't you call me a fool.
I don't expect better
So the videos you watched about the soldiers shooting into the crowd on 20/10/2020 at the lekki toll gate is not enough evidence that people were killed,did people not come out to say their family members who went there were missing,while did Lagos state government at one time decide to conduct mass burial....the body language of the Lagos state government did not tell you that they were simply hiding something.dey mumu yourself
I still want to sound it that you are simply a foolish being and a big disgrace,
Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by Chibuzoripob: 7:52pm On Sep 28, 2023
superCleanworks:

Dem say Dem say Dem say. that is how you young children follow issues based on beer parlour talks.
Learn to use your brain by yourself rather than depending on HOOD TALK for mental directions.
tell ur father to use his brain.When elders talk,kids like u(I believe u are in ur late 20s) listen. Go to his hood and ask them
Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by superCleanworks(m): 9:31pm On Sep 28, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
Go to his hood and ask them

if this is how the elders in your village analyse situations then your whole kindred and your whole generation is a waste of space. hood elder. hood wanna be mugu.
no be only hood, na robinHOOD.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by Chibuzoripob: 9:40pm On Sep 28, 2023
superCleanworks:

if this is how the elders in your village analyse situations then your whole kindred and your whole generation is a waste of space. hood elder. hood wanna be mugu.
TL Ur father to see me.I"LL train him since he didn't train u.. Useless son of drunkard
Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by bitingcool: 9:40pm On Sep 28, 2023
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Mumu.
The same way mohbad accused naira marley is the same way he accused his wife of wanting to kill him so why are you exonorating her and implicating naira.

You suffer from herd mentality and you incapable of Independent thinking.

E no go better for you and your papa.
Werey jatijati

show where he said it now, no worry, emi mohbad na him go answer you. when you join am where he dey, Sam Larry go bend your neck for your coffin too. olofo
Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by Chibuzoripob: 9:42pm On Sep 28, 2023
superCleanworks:

Yes.Go to his Hood and do Ur own investigation. Not the rubbish u read online.Go and ask boys ,even the Marlians too
Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by superCleanworks(m): 11:25pm On Sep 28, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
TL Ur father to see me.I"LL train him since he didn't train u.. Useless son of drunkard
boring.
Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by Chibuzoripob: 2:47am On Sep 29, 2023
superCleanworks:

boring.
u are dumb upstairs
Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:18am On Sep 29, 2023
Bliss62:
cry

I hate the fact that I am starting to like Omokirikiri, that was how Kemi psycho Olunloyo started to win me over with her hard facts over emotions

Out of all the so called Journalist, including Rufai Useni, and David Husein Bolt Hudeyen only Omokirikiri had common sense to interview the accused

How is interview of an accused by a celeb a fact over emotions. Those who rely on those interviews and celebrate them and conclude with a verdict before they get to a competent court of justice are been foolish. sad
Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by jonahhh: 5:56am On Sep 29, 2023
LegallyBlunt:
Whoever went first is not the issue. Attack the issue and stop reasoning like an eel.

A newly hatched eel is more intelligent than you, I responded to the text that says naira ran to Reno ... so get off my divk
Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by JasonScoolari: 9:52pm On Oct 01, 2023
IamGreen1:

Abi his eyes are swollen as a result of sleeplessness and tears. Nigerians own too much abeg.
There's something wrong with you.
Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by IamGreen1(f): 12:42am On Oct 02, 2023
JasonScoolari:
There's something wrong with you.

Alright Mr perfection
Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by JasonScoolari: 12:50am On Oct 02, 2023
IamGreen1:

Alright Mr perfection
Thanks dummy.
Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by IamGreen1(f): 9:35am On Oct 02, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Thanks dummy.

You'll be fine so get well soon psychopath
Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by JasonScoolari: 9:58am On Oct 02, 2023
IamGreen1:

You'll be fine so get well soon psychopath
Coming from a dimwit defending a never-do-well? Lol 😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram / Davido: Immigration In Dominica Asked What's My Occupation, I Said Superstar / Ijeoma Okafor Celebrates Her Birthday At Rumors With Tuface, DJ Jimmy (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.