Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) (34427 Views)

Enugu, Oyo Radio Stations Ban Naira Marley Songs Over Mohbad Death / Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points / Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by Bossma1: 7:05am On Sep 28, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV65kEBODrk?si=tU94GmO1TlxvaOgu
I Video Recorded My Last Conversation With MohBad And Here It Is-Naira Marley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fG0nuhofbc?si=4P0Jh8xx-H-T6c2l
MohBad Was My Discovery. I've Been Out Since August. My Hand Is Clean-Part I Naira Marley Interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZcdvEgG5OI?si=IFIwXSR_oRiDuhfk
I Tried To Get Professional Help For MohBad And Paid For Scans-Part 2 of The Naira Marley Interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxCtsrIbRik?si=COf9c-GgFwbzRrXD
I'm Willing To Return To Nigeria If Government Guarantees My Safety-Naira Marley Interview Past 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUyY8B8UknM?si=qshIa4bjmMdL_gBB
Video Of Me Talking MohBad Out of Ending It After His Girlfriend Reported Him To Me-Naira Marley

Street hop sensation, Naira Marley has finally shared his own side of the story on the death of his ex-signee, Ilerioluwa Oladimeji Aloba, popularly known as Mohbad.

In an interview, posted on the X (formerly known as Twitter) handle of a Social Media Influencer, Reno Omokri on Wednesday, Naira Marley explained how he tried to get professional psychiatric help for the late singer Mohbad and paid for scans.

Naira Marley also spoke about his relationship with Lagos socialite, Sam Larry as well as addressed other issues as regards the allegations levelled against him over Mohbad’s death.

Naira Marley also shared a video of his last conversation with late singer Mohbad, wherein, the deceased opened up about his struggle with suicidal thoughts.

Naira Marley said: “There was another time when I was in America and his girl called me to say he (mohbad) locked himself in the toilet and he wanted to kill himself or something like that. So, I called him from there and recorded the conversation, asking him: “Why do you want to kill yourself? You are a king, if your family is stressing you out(because this time, he was with his family) just tell them to chill, you can do what you want to do, do not stress yourself, if you kill yourself now, what do you want people to say.

“I was so concerned so I called him to try to give him rest of mind, if your family is stressing you out, leave.

“He wanted to commit suicide, in the video, I was just trying to find out what was wrong with him.”

Naira Marley reinstated his willingness to return to Nigeria to clear his name over allegations suggesting his involvement in his ex-signee Mohbad’s death if the Nigerian Police guaranteed his safety.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/09/video-finally-naira-marley-opens-up-on-mohbad-sam-larry-others/amp/%3ffbclid=IwAR0d5ci14VtgH9k4r1LCybCW461p0vcHujth1mUvE4FlzheyNXb7ujHuToQ_aem_ATG00fKxeF0_PIo4Bd8FdN4CdAyviWcrpxzVdZ5SL9FdtTYDWSujKpRaVgJ9_8BJ7DQ

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by Ttalk: 7:08am On Sep 28, 2023
Is Omokri a journalist

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by Ikaeniyan0: 7:10am On Sep 28, 2023
I do not believe marley or marlians killed mohbad but he was oppressed by them because of his contract issue

May Imole soul keep on RIP

102 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by Bliss62: 7:13am On Sep 28, 2023
cry

I hate the fact that I am starting to like Omokirikiri, that was how Kemi psycho Olunloyo started to win me over with her hard facts over emotions

Out of all the so called Journalist, including Rufai Useni, and David Husein Bolt Hudeyen only Omokirikiri had common sense to interview the accused

117 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by izonborn098(m): 7:15am On Sep 28, 2023

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by GeneralPula: 7:17am On Sep 28, 2023
I like this..

It’s insane not to hear from Naira marley, yet tagging him different things. Up till date, all we just dey hear are speculations. No one is certain he has a hand in Mohbad’ death..

Kudos to Reno for doing this logically..

96 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by MissLeslie(m): 7:19am On Sep 28, 2023
Let him come to Nigeria first.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by Makunahatata: 7:22am On Sep 28, 2023
Nawa

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by jumper524(m): 7:33am On Sep 28, 2023
Just like endsars where they want you to beleive there was a massacre done by the military with no tangible evidence is the same way they want to force the idea of naira Marley killing mohbad without real evidence.
In the end, they'll blame the govt for not delivering justice.
Someone said, gistlover stopped updates on Mohbad the moment the lekki protest failed, but that's by the way.
I know for sure the length people can go to fuel controversies, the same way multiple women were out there lying that davido impregnated them.
The late imole was a drug abuser, most likely a cultist.
The fact that he said naira Marley is responsible for his death means naira Marley should be questioned, but we can't shy away from certain facts where he's always mentioning being killed by his girlfriend even when he is having the command tone.
I know people who are like that always talking about if they die and those stuffs, imole is likely one of those.

But then again, I'll advise you not to follow the mob and alow the police do their job before you join to the numbers of burning an innocent victim in a jungle way.
If you criticised the burning of Deborah and your plotting Marley downfall without evidence, then your worse than Deborah killer.

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by Chibuzoripob: 7:33am On Sep 28, 2023
angry Make Una allow NM to breathe..I blame him for threatened Mobad but I don't believe he's responsible for Mobad death.Allow Nig police to do their job

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by Mvnster: 7:40am On Sep 28, 2023
GeneralPula:
I like this..

It’s insane not to hear from Naira market, yet tagging him different things. Up till date, all we just dey hear are speculations. No one is certain he has a hand in Mohbad’ death..

Kudos to Reno for doing this logically..
Nigerians are very emotional people, easy to sway with propaganda.

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by Newdawn30: 8:06am On Sep 28, 2023
Those one's nairamarley no be their problem.

Bliss62:
cry

I hate the fact that I am starting to like Omokirikiri, that was how Kemi psycho Olunloyo started to win me over with her hard facts over emotions

Out of all the so called Journalist, including Rufai Useni, and David Husein Boly Hudeyen only Omokirikiri had common sense to interview the accused

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by Bliss62: 8:09am On Sep 28, 2023
Newdawn30:

Those one's nairamarley no be their problem.

If the Naira Marley and MohBads case had anything little in any way to do with Tinubu

The Rufai and David guy would join the investigation

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by AgentGoat: 8:22am On Sep 28, 2023
I can say i appreciate Reno for this.

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by BaddestQueen(f): 9:38am On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:

If the Naira Marley and MohBads case had anything little in any way to do with Tinubu

The Rufai and David guy would join the investigation
I'm watching you

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by BaddestQueen(f): 9:41am On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:
cry

Out of all the so called Journalist, including Rufai Useni, and David Husein Boly Hudeyen only Omokirikiri had common sense to interview the accused

lol
Reno ofockery is the God of Tinubu supporters

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by Bliss62: 9:45am On Sep 28, 2023
BaddestQueen:
lol
Reno ofockery is the God of Tinubu supporters

Rule2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy

7 Likes

Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by BaddestQueen(f): 9:48am On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:

Rule2 mynd4 Seun Nlfpod dominique Obinoscopy
Hahahahaha
gbagili gbagili gbagili
pim pim pim
yes oooo

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by jerryjohn727: 10:05am On Sep 28, 2023
This movie directed by reno no sweet...reno is not a good director

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by LegallyBlunt: 10:49am On Sep 28, 2023
angry

Oga, this doesn't solve or explain anything. The fact that you even went to Reno, a confirmed Thuvb and APC apologist shows how desperate you are as a Marlian.

Everything you've said is not credible.

You drove that young man to his early grave.

May posterity judge you and judge you quickly.

The police have called you. If you get mind, make you and that fair wicked demon come back to naija and see.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by money121(m): 10:50am On Sep 28, 2023
Ok
Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by Sulammon(m): 10:50am On Sep 28, 2023
people are just castigating this nigga out of bitterness and envy

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by illicit(m): 10:51am On Sep 28, 2023
Marley don high

See him eye

4 Likes

Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by LZAA: 10:51am On Sep 28, 2023
jumper524:
Just like endsars where they want you to beleive there was a massacre done by the military with no tangible evidence is the same way they want to force the idea of naira Marley killing mohbad without real evidence.
In the end, they'll blame the govt for not delivering justice.
Someone said, gistlover stopped updates on Mohbad the moment the lekki protest failed, but that's by the way.
I know for sure the length people can go to fuel controversies, the same way multiple women were out there lying that davido impregnated them.
The late imole was a drug abuser, most likely a cultist.
The fact that he said naira Marley is responsible for his death means naira Marley should be questioned, but we can't shy away from certain facts where he's always mentioning being killed by his girlfriend even when he is having the command tone.
I know people who are like that always talking about if they die and those stuffs, imole is likely one of those.

But then again, I'll advise you not to follow the mob and alow the police do their job before you join to the numbers of burning an innocent victim in a jungle way.
If you criticised the burning of Deborah and your plotting Marley downfall without evidence, then your worse than Deborah killer.
You are looney
And that's a fact
Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by CelestineNelson: 10:51am On Sep 28, 2023
This attention seeker has taken his business to DSS, Police and doctors work...who ask him to interview Naira Marley. That's how non professional like him will start marketing distorted truth about the case

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by N3TRAL: 10:51am On Sep 28, 2023
Innocent until proven guilty!

That's the meaning of Justice!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by Chibuzoripob: 10:51am On Sep 28, 2023
sad AKOBA ADABA,Olorun maje ki Ari amin sad

NM nor get ✋ in Mobad death.May our mouth not put us for TROUBLE

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Efe And Don Jazzy In The Studio (Photo) / DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) / Akon & Jim Iyke Clubbing In Atlanta (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.