Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,000 members, 7,859,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:05 PM

DSS Arrests Two Female Armor Traffickers With More Than 1000 Rounds Of Ammunitio - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Arrests Two Female Armor Traffickers With More Than 1000 Rounds Of Ammunitio (35906 Views)

Abba Kyari Faces Extradition As FBI Arrests Two Of Hushpuppi's Associates / Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore / DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Arrests Two Female Armor Traffickers With More Than 1000 Rounds Of Ammunitio by NAC1666: 12:04pm On Sep 28, 2023
Re: DSS Arrests Two Female Armor Traffickers With More Than 1000 Rounds Of Ammunitio by Babathanks(m): 12:07pm On Sep 28, 2023
smileyoo:
lol. but is south west really secure, even with all these coded killings in the name of ritual killings going on in your south west ?
south west is actually the most insecure place in Nigeria as of today, but it looks peaceful because it's a highly secretive killings, if you gather the daily news of ritual killings in south west, in a year it will dwaf the number of deaths due to crimes, in other regions, so everywhere in Nigeria is highly insecure, because people no more have the fear of God.
I don't want to argue with you. Check my last statement, I was born and brought up in Kaduna and I still live here till now. If u want to live in any area here, you have to find an area that your religion highly practice to live. ESN and ipob are also terrorizing the east also because they believe there motive will bring Biafra. About west, even if you are right about ritual, this is an individual crime for someone that is greedy about money and want to quickly make it in life. The highest tribe in terms of ritual in Nigeria is kanuri people, which is located in the north here. Ritual is an individual something boss not a general something. Or you want to tell me that igbos don't do ritual?
Re: DSS Arrests Two Female Armor Traffickers With More Than 1000 Rounds Of Ammunitio by Bluntemperor: 12:10pm On Sep 28, 2023
MrsTwrite:
This is hard to believe, who made them do this? Na wa o...๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”

So,if they asked you to put your hands inside Fire,so you will obliged them,abi?
tor,most of these young Women and many Accross Nigeria- Borders have been indoctrinated that Nigeria can't give them anything ,yet they stay put in Nigeria, enjoying Nigeria,only to be so Unpatriotic to be helping the enemies of Nigeria- Bokoharam, ISWAP destroying their Father land.
Who is the Devil now using?
Very Shameful indeed!
Re: DSS Arrests Two Female Armor Traffickers With More Than 1000 Rounds Of Ammunitio by smileyoo: 12:39pm On Sep 28, 2023
Babathanks:

I don't want to argue with you. Check my last statement, I was born and brought up in Kaduna and I still live here till now. If u want to live in any area here, you have to find an area that your religion highly practice to live. ESN and ipob are also terrorizing the east also because they believe there motive will bring Biafra. About west, even if you are right about ritual, this is an individual crime for someone that is greedy about money and want to quickly make it in life. The highest tribe in terms of ritual in Nigeria is kanuri people, which is located in the north here. Ritual is an individual something boss not a general something. Or you want to tell me that igbos don't do ritual?
am not interested in arguments but am only making it clear that as regards to the issue of national security, the government has failed in all ramifications, because no where is actually safe in Nigeria.
it's a disservice to mislead people that some part of the country is safe, and that is not the reality because crimes is crime, and also killing is killing, regardless the villains committing such heinous acts.
Re: DSS Arrests Two Female Armor Traffickers With More Than 1000 Rounds Of Ammunitio by youngest85(m): 1:20pm On Sep 28, 2023
How do you say Fear Women in Arabic? [/quote]
ุงู„ุฎูˆู ู…ู† ุงู„ู†ุณุงุก
Re: DSS Arrests Two Female Armor Traffickers With More Than 1000 Rounds Of Ammunitio by youngest85(m): 1:23pm On Sep 28, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

Una double standard stink pass fishy puna lipsrsealed

How do you say Fear Women in Arabic?
ูƒู† ุญุฐุฑุง ู…ู† ุงู„ู†ุณุงุก
Re: DSS Arrests Two Female Armor Traffickers With More Than 1000 Rounds Of Ammunitio by okewumi: 3:00pm On Sep 28, 2023
Racoon:
As long as the Nigerian Army allowed armed-to-the-teeth terrorists to go easy in Kastina with doing the needful, all these charade is just injustice to me. Useless DSS.

Immediately l read the headline, l said some useless citizen will still abuse DSS and this is one of them. Just imagine your papa is in DSS. Is this your message motivating them or demoralize. Do you know what it takes to apprehend criminals?. And if bandit attack your area now, u will still abuse government. I think this generation need to experience military regime so that they can flog out stupidity from many. Democracy is shut.

Thank you DSS for your effort and God bless.
Re: DSS Arrests Two Female Armor Traffickers With More Than 1000 Rounds Of Ammunitio by tungamaje: 4:25pm On Sep 28, 2023
Babathanks:
That's why crime thrive in both north and east because both there indegene support crimes and insecurity. I'm from west ooo but I was born and brought up in the north. Many of this guy support Boko Haram and bandit because they think they are doing one supreme being favour. If an environment doesn't support crime, crime will never thrive and that's why south west is secure. For those that want to insult me, I live in that Kaduna. And I know better
Yes, you said the truth. But why does skull mining thrive in the SW? Does it mean your people abate it? Just asking for a friend

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Njideka Akunyili Crosby Wins Macarthur 2017 โ€œGenius" $625,000 Grant (Photos) / Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers โ€“ Soludo / Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.