Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Dallas Has Officially Declared October 7, 2023 As Yoruba Festival Day - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Dallas Has Officially Declared October 7, 2023 As Yoruba Festival Day (23458 Views)

Kidnap Of Igwe Nnaji: 21 Persons Declared Wanted By Anambra Police / Kabba Abo Egungun Cultural Festival Day 2017 / Kabba Abo Egungun Cultural Festival Day 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dallas Has Officially Declared October 7, 2023 As Yoruba Festival Day by Ologbo147: 5:14pm On Sep 28, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
na your papa won die for my papa land now grin at least I am not living in anambala but by home state Lagos. I know it hurt know it’s Yoruba land governed by the Yorubas😂I can’t you be proud of Anambala aleast I am not claiming to come from there grin
there is no anambra anywhere, die if you want to , Lagos is not Yoruba land
Re: Dallas Has Officially Declared October 7, 2023 As Yoruba Festival Day by Draslo(m): 5:16pm On Sep 28, 2023
wonder233:
White men know the things that gets Africans: tribal pride, religion, etc... So they deliberately gorge and flatter them with those things while they (the whites) focus on what really matters.
So many blacks will feel so honoured with this move, while the banters will commence about whose ethnic group have the bragging rights... The hate they feel for themselves will deepen and it will collectively cost them all that really matters like economic prosperity, socio-political stability, etc..
Sometimes, it is difficult not to see Africans as subhumans...
If it were your people you'd have been quick to type okoro amaka

5 Likes

Re: Dallas Has Officially Declared October 7, 2023 As Yoruba Festival Day by Raskimonojendor: 5:17pm On Sep 28, 2023
phemray:

How long was calabar as Capital. I know it was capital b4 lagos
The idiot that said Lagos is not a Yoruba city is the one you are trying to reason with. 🤣
I guess it is a Fulani city.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dallas Has Officially Declared October 7, 2023 As Yoruba Festival Day by Raskimonojendor: 5:18pm On Sep 28, 2023
Goodvibes007:

Ignorance at it's peak. Ondo has more oil than Edo.

When dey are talking oil, Edo ma sef dey talk LMAO
Hilarious. 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Dallas Has Officially Declared October 7, 2023 As Yoruba Festival Day by Ologbo147: 5:18pm On Sep 28, 2023
phemray:

How long was calabar as Capital. I know it was capital b4 lagos
thank you for asking, it was capital for seven years my brother
Re: Dallas Has Officially Declared October 7, 2023 As Yoruba Festival Day by Ologbo147: 5:20pm On Sep 28, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

The idiot that said Lagos is not a Yoruba city is the one you are trying to reason with. 🤣
I guess it is a Fulani city.
my brother it is not, it was capital for 85 years. Federal capital for that matter . That’s three generations. It is a national project. Die if you want to
Re: Dallas Has Officially Declared October 7, 2023 As Yoruba Festival Day by Ologbo147: 5:22pm On Sep 28, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Hilarious. 🤣🤣🤣
Ondo oil can’t even develop Ondo, he clearly said south south useless fool
Re: Dallas Has Officially Declared October 7, 2023 As Yoruba Festival Day by SonOfDSoil01: 5:22pm On Sep 28, 2023
Ologbo147:
there is no anambra anywhere, die if you want to , Lagos is not Yoruba land
;Dyour ancestors should really be ashamed, I know my origin and my state. You can chose to die in your hate knowing you can never level up to a Lagos Yoruba boy😂…..no be my fault say your ancestors born you for that jungle for anambala grin

4 Likes

Re: Dallas Has Officially Declared October 7, 2023 As Yoruba Festival Day by Ologbo147: 5:23pm On Sep 28, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
;Dyour ancestors should really be ashamed, I know my origin and my state. You can chose to die in your hate knowing you can never level up to a Lagos Yoruba boy😂…..no be my fault say your ancestors born you for that jungle for anambala grin
lagos is a national project just like Abuja, die if you want to
Re: Dallas Has Officially Declared October 7, 2023 As Yoruba Festival Day by xtervaganza(m): 5:23pm On Sep 28, 2023
Cue the cry of pain from the beasts of the east

5 Likes

Re: Dallas Has Officially Declared October 7, 2023 As Yoruba Festival Day by GeneralPula: 5:24pm On Sep 28, 2023
Omobude244:

We are not cowards and betrayals like u

We know who the real Edos are
Emeka relax

5 Likes

Re: Dallas Has Officially Declared October 7, 2023 As Yoruba Festival Day by adamusuleiman1: 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2023
The Yorubas are great people. Their language dominate the music industry even all the way to America considering the amount of them that either had been nominated or won the greatest music award in the world. Even Angeli Kidjo sings mostly in the language of the yorubas.

5 Likes

Re: Dallas Has Officially Declared October 7, 2023 As Yoruba Festival Day by Ologbo147: 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2023
GeneralPula:

Emeka relax
he is not an Emeka olakutu, he is an Edo you fool, omobude is an Edo name tested and trusted who are you
Re: Dallas Has Officially Declared October 7, 2023 As Yoruba Festival Day by SonOfDSoil01: 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2023
Ologbo147:
why can’t anambala be a national project grin oh i forget nothing good can come out of a gully erosion land filled with primitive being grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dallas Has Officially Declared October 7, 2023 As Yoruba Festival Day by Rapht933: 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2023
bile ba San bio San awo la n wo .... charity begins at home.. ( ile lati n kesho lo ode)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dallas Has Officially Declared October 7, 2023 As Yoruba Festival Day by Ologbo147: 5:26pm On Sep 28, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
why can’t anambala be a national project grin oh i forget nothing good can come out of a gully erosion land filled with primitive being grin
my brother Lagos is a national project die if you want to
Re: Dallas Has Officially Declared October 7, 2023 As Yoruba Festival Day by GeneralPula: 5:27pm On Sep 28, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
Balderdash.

Akoko Edo no be Yoruba?

I doubt you're ALSO not Igbo sev
Nah them Emekas bro..

Ignore them..

4 Likes

Re: Dallas Has Officially Declared October 7, 2023 As Yoruba Festival Day by adamusuleiman1: 5:27pm On Sep 28, 2023
Why is someone from Edo, likely a lie by the way, jumping upandan the thread embarrassing himself or herself. This thread is about the SW celebrating their achievements. Hate and envy can really make people go mad.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dallas Has Officially Declared October 7, 2023 As Yoruba Festival Day by SonOfDSoil01: 5:27pm On Sep 28, 2023
Ologbo147:
sorry my Osu brother, aleast if I die I will be buried in my homeland Lagos grin on like you that have to be transported to Alaibo your designated grave site only meant for the dead grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dallas Has Officially Declared October 7, 2023 As Yoruba Festival Day by adamusuleiman1: 5:28pm On Sep 28, 2023
xtervaganza:
Cue the cry of pain from the beasts of the east
One is running upandan the thread like an ignoramus.

1 Like

Re: Dallas Has Officially Declared October 7, 2023 As Yoruba Festival Day by BabaIbo: 5:29pm On Sep 28, 2023
Sheggy13:

You are the one with inferiority complex. What exactly is your anger about this news? Mugu show us the date they approved for your Igbo festival in Dallas since you want to downplay this. I don't need an oracle to tell me you're an Igbo person. Yoruba cannot be in competition with any tribe in Nigeria cos we are far ahead of you lots naturally. Idiotic haters.

Far ahead ke El you dia.
You guys are far ahead in skullarship programs.

In the Yor uba town where I live, no Yor uba man of my age is richer than me in my street or line, mu².
Re: Dallas Has Officially Declared October 7, 2023 As Yoruba Festival Day by Ologbo147: 5:29pm On Sep 28, 2023
adamusuleiman1:
Why is someone from Edo, likely a lie by the way, jumping upandan the thread embarrassing himself or herself. This thread is about the SW celebrating their achievements. Hate and envy can really make people go mad.
this is the genesis of the problem below, there is no hate anywhere, you guys should stop impersonating Edo and we would be good. This yoruba fool registered a fresh moniker just yesterday

Re: Dallas Has Officially Declared October 7, 2023 As Yoruba Festival Day by SonOfDSoil01: 5:29pm On Sep 28, 2023
Ologbo147:
national project on Yoruba land grin now choke on it…oponu😂
Re: Dallas Has Officially Declared October 7, 2023 As Yoruba Festival Day by Ologbo147: 5:30pm On Sep 28, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
sorry my Osu brother, aleast if I die I will be buried in my homeland Lagos grin on like you that have to be transported to Alaibo your designated grave site only meant for the dead grin
Re: Dallas Has Officially Declared October 7, 2023 As Yoruba Festival Day by GeneralPula: 5:32pm On Sep 28, 2023
adamusuleiman1:
They’re headless mob impersonating Edo..

Their hatred for anything yoruba is pure breed..

1 Like

Re: Dallas Has Officially Declared October 7, 2023 As Yoruba Festival Day by adamusuleiman1: 5:33pm On Sep 28, 2023
Ologbo147:
this is the genesis of the problem below, there is no hate anywhere, you guys should stop impersonating Edo and we would be good. This yoruba fool registered a fresh moniker just yesterday
Then face him and stop messing up the thread. It's passing off as jealousy, anger, bitterness and hatred. Cue: I am not even from the South.
Re: Dallas Has Officially Declared October 7, 2023 As Yoruba Festival Day by SonOfDSoil01: 5:33pm On Sep 28, 2023
Ologbo147:
my brother it is not, it was capital for 85 years. Federal capital for that matter . That’s three generations. It is a national project. Die if you want to
see how you are just embarrassing your ancestors all over the internet grin so if they ask you for exam or your child ask you where is Lagos located? I hope you will be intelligent enough to give the correct answer, anyways that’s if you went through school😂….Olodo

3 Likes

Re: Dallas Has Officially Declared October 7, 2023 As Yoruba Festival Day by SonOfDSoil01: 5:34pm On Sep 28, 2023
Ologbo147:
I guess you have not intelligent in your brain….let me leave you in your fools paradise😂
Re: Dallas Has Officially Declared October 7, 2023 As Yoruba Festival Day by Ologbo147: 5:36pm On Sep 28, 2023
GeneralPula:

Nah then Emekas bro..

Ignore them..
there is no emeka anywhere, tell the fool to say where he came from in Akoko Edo. The Osun bastard cannot say it. Akoko Edo is not a single community, there is Ososo, there is uneme, there is Okpamheri, Akuku which are all Edoid tribes then Igarra, i ask again where is the bastard from in Akoko Edo? There is no Yoruba community in Akoko Edo. You only have some Edo tribes that speak Yoruba as a second language because of influence. Emphasis on second language. There is no Yoruba group that can hear their first language up to 10 percent
Re: Dallas Has Officially Declared October 7, 2023 As Yoruba Festival Day by Eloquency001: 5:36pm On Sep 28, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
cheesy
These guys are everywhere

I guess their originality is the reason why they could easily penetrate any settings and still get celebrated

In a world where everyone is fast abandoning their identity to feel western, Some group wanna make their own identity go global

They are great

Thanks, God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Origin Of The Slang "419" And Ghana-must-go(the Bag) / Imoka Festival 2016: The beauty of great Awka culture (pics) / Odu Ogunda Ogbe- Ogundabede! The Chief Of Crooks!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.