Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria (813959 Views)

Current Prices Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria / I need the current prices for windows+doors in Lagos pls. / What Are The Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by twinskenny(m): 8:38am On Nov 09, 2012
Geomac:

Can you supply 100 bags to a friend in Sango Otta? Does this price includes transportation and is it Dangote?

its BUA or BURHAM ELEPHANT THAT WE HAVE AT THE MOMENT.. i can supply to sango ota tell your friend to call me.. but the 100bags is a bit small..08051355133

1 Like

Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by gabolz(m): 10:28am On Nov 10, 2012
[quote author=blank]Does anyone know how much a gate will cost in Lagos? A normal gate, nothing fancy
Gates comes in various sizes, check the lenght of ur propossed gate and get back to me on 08078327572 or gabolseng@gmail.com
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Davegomez(m): 8:57pm On Nov 10, 2012
Properties for sale_Land,Houses(Duplex or Bungalow) around Lekki axis and beyound....with genuine documents! Call..08170026790..or email:davidgomez068@gmail.com...
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by CourtierJay: 3:20pm On Nov 11, 2012
Mpower trades nigeria limited.
Wiring and electrical accessories _ you can buy original nigeria cables such as sunrise,nigerchin,cutix etc from us. Just call 07036550180. You can also buy other electrical products such as switches,lampholders,bulbs,dbox,trunking pipes etc at very affordable prices with guarantee. Don't let your electrician buy these for you. They might add a little extra cash. Your better off getting the quotation and buying it from an importer with guarantee. Be wise. You can save up a little of that cash for other projects.

Address: DD38c ojo alaba international market,lagos.
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by CourtierJay: 3:27pm On Nov 11, 2012
Mpower trades nigeria limited.
Wiring and electrical accessories _ you can buy original nigeria cables such as sunrise,nigerchin,cutix etc from us. Just call 07036550180. You can also buy other electrical products such as switches,lampholders,bulbs,dbox,trunking pipes etc at very affordable prices with guarantee. Don't let your electrician buy these for you. They might add a little extra cash. Your better off getting the quotation and buying it from an importer with guarantee. Be wise. You can save up a little of that cash for other projects.

Address: DD38c ojo alaba international market,lagos.

For those outside lagos. Not to worry. We can way bill your goods to your destination. All you do is confirm the prices and give us the go-ahead and your goods is in your location within a couple of days. THANKS.
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by gabolz(m): 4:42pm On Nov 12, 2012
[quote author=euromilion]@all

please how much is a good labour fee for casting of 40 pilars and linted round,labour for capenter,iron bender and builder/supervision,even labour for casting decking will be appreciated.

Can someone give me the rough idea pls I feel am paying too much.

I paid 200k for german floor and 200k for block setting of 4 flats room and palour,kitchen and bathroom in lagos ikotun area.now about to cast pillars and lintel,any advice will be appreciated.
My name is Bola, i am a Quantity-Surveyor/Project Manager and here are the present average going rates.
Well if you can convert your concrete to volume ....then your labour rate should be from #2500-#3000/m3
If not be sure to know the number of cements that will be used and dont pay more than #1000/bag for those items of work
Labor for carpentry works should be about #500/m2
Labor for reinforcement works should be #30/kg
you can call me for supervision on 08078327572, 08135919865

1 Like

Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by stsoul(m): 7:35pm On Nov 13, 2012
I need quotes for the following materials in Langbasa area, Ajah. Suppliers send email to me (soakinyemi@gmail.com)

Sharp Sand in tons
Granite in tons
Filling Sand in tons
Iron rods (10mm, 12mm, 16mm)
Planks white wood for raft (various sizes)
2by3 white wood
blocks in size and make
cement in tons
hard core stones in tons
Pls send your best prices.

derus: ok
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by derus(f): 9:03am On Nov 14, 2012
Planks white wood for raft (various sizes)

Why can't you use marine plywood for the raft fdn.
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by stsoul(m): 10:33am On Nov 14, 2012
abrajproperties: We offer sand filling solutions, Sand delivery (sharp,filling,plastering),Granite delivery and Truck management services.

We are one the largest suppliers of filling sand,sharp sand,granite,e.t.c.on the lekki/island axis.
We guarantee prompt delivery of your requests to site in twenty four(24)hours at the best rates.
We deliver along the Lekki axis,Victoria Island,Ikoyi,Oniru, Banana Island,and some parts of the mainland.

Other services include truck management(tippers) and consultancy.

Our prices are as follows:-

FILLING SAND- From 20,000

PLASTERING SAND- From 25,000

SHARP SAND- From 45,000*

*HARDCORE & RUBBLES- From 45,000*

*GRANITE- From 95,000*

*TRUCK MANAGEMENT (Tippers)

*Prices could be more depending on the location.

*Prices are based on 20 tonnes.

ABRAJ PROPERTY COMPANY LEKKI
ODOFIN PLAZA AGUNGI BLOCK B SUITE 16.

Tel: 08083218317, 01-8540551, 08033O56944
E-MAIL: ABRAJNG@YAHOO.COM
you can also reach us on current price of building material through calls and emails.. thanks,

I need all the listed item here but i want a 35 Tons truck for each item to be delivered to a site in Langbasa.

SHARP SAND- From 45,000*

*HARDCORE - From 45,000*

*GRANITE- From 95,000*

Kindly considered that this is a competitive market and prices are dropping gradually, Do send your best price soakinyemi@gmail.com
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by stsoul(m): 10:35am On Nov 14, 2012
derus: Planks white wood for raft (various sizes)

Why can't you use marine plywood for the raft fdn.

Give me samples or marine plywood and is it cheaper than white wood
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by derus(f): 10:49am On Nov 14, 2012
Marine plywood is a good board for formwork it can also be re-use though is little expensive but not really expensive in the long run

2 Likes

Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 14, 2012
Nelbless: i must commend d poster 4 dis thread, am in ile ife, am planning to build a six bedroom bungalow. Any artchitect here. Alert me lets talk biz 08032729002

Hi Nelbless. I must commend ur contributions here so far.. Ooh sorry.. i'm architect Remi. The site u mentioned is in lie-Ife right. Pls can u tel me the area of site? Cause dis determines the
Structure to be built on...

You can contact me on dis no. 08188773075 or remilekun.m@gmail.com ...I could upload my previous works .

Thank you
Remi
For: Edifice Concepts Ltd (RC:863377)
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by oyewole123: 12:13am On Nov 15, 2012
@ coutierjay
What is your email address, I need to buy some electrical wires and accessories, will email u my needs

Awaiting ur response
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by aglomar: 4:10pm On Nov 16, 2012
update pls

We represent Aglomar SL, Monaco, Spain, makers of unique building finishing (plastering) products that have being used globally for decades. Our unique products, which are making great buildings (homes, offices etc) in Lagos and Ogun States, meet your buildings' need for durability, quality, protection and safety, while giving it a unique beautiful look. One of them is a water tight dual purpose plaster paint that simultaneously plasters and paints any surface, with the paint being stable for 12 years.

See video at http://vimeo.com/9935159 (the only blackman therein is the head of our Nigerian operation)

T: 081 3223 2989, 081 8836 0168. M: ugorosis@gmail.com

Call today to get your free DVD, a catalog and a visual inspection of the projects we have done.
10% Xmas/New Year promo
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by davie83(m): 7:43am On Nov 20, 2012
Hi, I am david,specialize in the structural steelworks and pre-engineered steel buildings,when you'd have any queries about the metal products from China,then I would be your best contact there. No matter what codes or specifications you have,I can handle most of all projects for you. Call me or send e-mail to me for a free quote request with your right information, thank you !

+86 1339 6527 697
davie83@gmail.com

Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Venchy: 2:39pm On Nov 20, 2012
Hi fellow NL, I'm doing a project of 3 bed *2 backing each other, I'm about doing the German Floor as well as raising it up to Lintel.

Pls I'll appreciate if any expert or experience person can help me with rough estimate of the following.

* Labour for German Floor
* Labour for Laying Bricks from German floor to
Lintel
* Good Quality of roofing

Your assistance will be appreciated.
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by oshobar(m): 6:54am On Nov 21, 2012
Hi Nairalanders, we supply Dangote Cement to anywhere in Lagos for only n1800 per bag(negotiable). Other states negotiable as well.
NB: Minimum of 300 bags
Call Babs Realty on +2348107024162
 Pin:311077EF
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by spyroxy1(m): 4:01pm On Nov 21, 2012
Nelbless: i must commend d poster 4 dis thread, am in ile ife, am planning to build a six bedroom bungalow. Any artchitect here. Alert me lets talk biz 08032729002

Bros,
do you know of any good place where one can build hostel in ile ife... i graduated from Ife and i'm really interested to build one for the students living in town and the Odu'a uni (universal) students too.... pls mail me : spyroxy1@gmail.com
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by spyroxy1(m): 4:04pm On Nov 21, 2012
davie83: Hi, I am david,specialize in the structural steelworks and pre-engineered steel buildings,when you'd have any queries about the metal products from China,then I would be your best contact there. No matter what codes or specifications you have,I can handle most of all projects for you. Call me or send e-mail to me for a free quote request with your right information, thank you !

+86 1339 6527 697
davie83@gmail.com

Have you ever worked with AWS D1.1 OR D1.5, ASME sec IX, API 570, 510 , ASME B31.3 etc.... tell me i may be interested
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by abrajproperty: 4:08pm On Nov 21, 2012
we got your back sir..
stsoul:
I need all the listed item here but i want a 35 Tons truck for each item to be delivered to a site in Langbasa.

SHARP SAND- From 45,000*

*HARDCORE - From 45,000*

*GRANITE- From 95,000*

Kindly considered that this is a competitive market and prices are dropping gradually, Do send your best price soakinyemi@gmail.com
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by abrajproperty: 4:11pm On Nov 21, 2012
abrajproperties company: We offer sand filling solutions, Sand delivery (sharp,filling,plastering),Granite delivery and Truck management services.

We are one the largest suppliers of filling sand,sharp sand,granite,e.t.c.on the lekki/island axis.
We guarantee prompt delivery of your requests to site in twenty four(24)hours at the best rates.
We deliver along the Lekki axis,Victoria Island,Ikoyi,Oniru, Banana Island,and some parts of the mainland.

SHARP SAND- From 45,000*

*GRANITE- From 95,000*

you can also reach us on current price of building material through calls and emails.. thanks,
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by abrajproperty: 4:14pm On Nov 21, 2012
abrajproperties company: We offer sand filling solutions, Sand delivery (sharp,filling,plastering),Granite delivery and Truck management services.

SHARP SAND- From 45,000*

*GRANITE- From 95,000*

Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by abrajproperty: 4:14pm On Nov 21, 2012

SHARP SAND- From 45,000*

*GRANITE- From 95,000*

Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Army36(f): 11:48am On Nov 22, 2012
RECREATIVE DESIGN OFFERS THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:

ARCHITECTURE 2D & 3D

Design concept development
Detailed architectural house plans design (2D AUTOCAD & 3D)
Supervision and Project Management

INTERIOR DESIGN SERVICES

Interior Design for homes and offices
Hotel furnishing
Ceiling and wall design
Plaster of Paris for wall screeding and ceiling
Flooring(tiling, laminated floors, wood flooring etc..)
Window treatments (draperies, blinds etc..)
Colour and finish consultation
Bathroom Remodeling
Design of fitted kitchen
Furniture, art and antique procurement

BUILDING RENOVATION / REMODELING

Offices, Residential
Retail shops, Banking Halls
Hospitals, Showroom

SPACE PLANNING & MANAGEMENT

Space management Consultation
Design and Planning of open office spaces
Partitioning System ( wood, aluminum, glass etc.)

CUSTOM WOOD WORKS / FURNISHING

Design of fitted kitchens,Wardrobes
Cupboards, Cabinets, Wall units
shelving system, Organized storage systems
Workstations, Custom made beds
General Interior wood works

HOTEL FURNISHING

Complete interior design for hotel rooms, lobby and reception
supply of Furniture, and accents

CONTACT US FOR QUOTES ON YOUR PROJECT

Telephone: 08093-577-005, 0802-854-0261.

BBPIN: 259CCEB5

Email: recreative_design@yahoo.com
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Xzevian(m): 8:30pm On Nov 22, 2012
Call on us and let PARADOX GRANITE ENT. Handle all ur various granite needs direct frm quarry with weigh bill presented to u at d point of delivery. We have done dis for so many nairalander and our integrity can still can be attest to.we can deliver to any areas in lagos, ogun and ibadan......... Call us on 08067748960, 08093102705, bb pin 221710AC, Email. Paradoxgranite@yahoo.com. God bless u all
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Xzevian(m): 9:56pm On Nov 23, 2012
Xzevian: Call on us and let PARADOX GRANITE ENT. Handle all ur various granite needs direct frm quarry with weigh bill presented to u at d point of delivery. We have done dis for so many nairalander and our integrity can still can be attest to.we can deliver to any areas in lagos, ogun and ibadan......... Call us on 08067748960, 08093102705, bb pin 221710AC, Email. Paradoxgranite@yahoo.com. God bless u all

Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Xzevian(m): 10:01pm On Nov 23, 2012
Xzevian: Call on us and let PARADOX GRANITE ENT. Handle all ur various granite needs direct frm quarry with weigh bill presented to u at d point of delivery. We have done dis for so many nairalander and our integrity can still can be attest to.we can deliver to any areas in lagos, ogun and ibadan......... Call us on 08067748960, 08093102705, bb pin 221710AC, Email. Paradoxgranite@yahoo.com. God bless u all
pix

Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 24, 2012
thanks for calling................
abraj property: abrajproperties company: We offer sand filling solutions, Sand delivery (sharp,filling,plastering),Granite delivery and Truck management services.

SHARP SAND- From 45,000*

*GRANITE- From 95,000*

Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by okine4real: 2:02pm On Nov 24, 2012
i need 20tonnes of laterite mack tipper to be supplied in gariga. i have 15k and i want 20 trips. interested supplieres should mail me @ okine4real@yahoo.com or call me on 08036541861.
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by angeldeny(f): 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2012
We can supply different kind of granite at a cheaper rate . The more tones u buy the cheaper
U pay .contact us on 07044887507 or jevids08@yahoo.com
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by abrajproperty: 11:18am On Nov 26, 2012
abrajproperties: We offer sand filling solutions, Sand delivery (sharp,filling,plastering),Granite delivery and Truck management services.

SHARP SAND- From 45,000*

*GRANITE- From 95,000*

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (91) (Reply)

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.