Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Balogun Olamilekan Eletu Aka Sam Larry Is Now In Our Custody- Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Balogun Olamilekan Eletu Aka Sam Larry Is Now In Our Custody- Police (1198 Views)

Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is In Our Custody, He Has A Case To Answer - Police / Ebelechukwu Obiano Not In Our Custody - EFCC / Mbaka Is Not In Our Custody — DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Balogun Olamilekan Eletu Aka Sam Larry Is Now In Our Custody- Police by salesbloo: 12:55am On Sep 29, 2023
Balogun Olamilekan Eletu aka Sam Larry is now in our custody. He is currently assisting with ongoing investigation.

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1707524117602132049
Re: Balogun Olamilekan Eletu Aka Sam Larry Is Now In Our Custody- Police by salesbloo: 12:58am On Sep 29, 2023
Reactions

Re: Balogun Olamilekan Eletu Aka Sam Larry Is Now In Our Custody- Police by FreeStuffsNG: 1:06am On Sep 29, 2023
Sam Larry from Balogun Olamilekan Eletu
Re: Balogun Olamilekan Eletu Aka Sam Larry Is Now In Our Custody- Police by benuejosh: 1:09am On Sep 29, 2023
Ahap!
Re: Balogun Olamilekan Eletu Aka Sam Larry Is Now In Our Custody- Police by dawnomike(m): 1:14am On Sep 29, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Sam Larry from Balogun Olamilekan Eletu
Baba no dey proud of hin name
Re: Balogun Olamilekan Eletu Aka Sam Larry Is Now In Our Custody- Police by saintkel(m): 1:22am On Sep 29, 2023
Another news
Re: Balogun Olamilekan Eletu Aka Sam Larry Is Now In Our Custody- Police by Throwback: 1:25am On Sep 29, 2023
What exactly are you investigating?

What manner of illiterate country is this Nigeria?

Has a coroner ruled the death of the musician as a homicide that you are wasting time and funds investigating anything?

Did the family not go ahead to bury their dead the very next day when he is not even a Muslim?

Did the Police not exhumed the body to conduct an autopsy to confirm the cause of death since there was so much mystery surrounding how he died?

Has the result of the autopsy been formally made known by the Police so the public can be aware in what direction the Police would have to proceed?

Why do we like putting the cart before the horse?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Balogun Olamilekan Eletu Aka Sam Larry Is Now In Our Custody- Police by FreeStuffsNG: 1:40am On Sep 29, 2023
dawnomike:
Baba no dey proud of hin name
Hmmm.

It may not really be so. The surname Eletu is a prominent family name in Lagos.

I suspect it could likely be opposition from the family.

One of the top ranking High Chief titles in Lagos Island is Eletu Odibo, he is actually the Head of the Kingmakers https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eletu_Odibo

If he's from such family and misbehaving, they may oppose him bringing the name to disrepute. I know few Eletus and they are very cool headed and well-behaved.
Re: Balogun Olamilekan Eletu Aka Sam Larry Is Now In Our Custody- Police by GanagiBitrus: 2:56am On Sep 29, 2023
Police completed an autopsy over a week now. They should have 1st disclosed the result & announced that Mobad was possibly murdered.

They are just making everyone restive & fueling conspiracy theories & the whole thing may just end in a charade and chasing of shadows.
Re: Balogun Olamilekan Eletu Aka Sam Larry Is Now In Our Custody- Police by ZUKKYY(m): 3:01am On Sep 29, 2023
Person whr the go later release undecided
Re: Balogun Olamilekan Eletu Aka Sam Larry Is Now In Our Custody- Police by Malroux: 3:03am On Sep 29, 2023
Throwback:

Has a coroner ruled the death of the musician as a homicide that you are wasting time and funds investigating anything?

Did the family not go ahead to bury their dead the very next day when he is not even a Muslim?

Did the Police not exhumed the body to conduct an autopsy to confirm the cause of death since there was so much mystery surrounding how he died?

Has the result of the autopsy been formally made known by the Police so the public can be aware in what direction the Police would have to proceed?

Want about the very videos of him physically assaulting the late singer? I bet that one is a moonlight play to you? All these gibberish just because of a few corns Sam Larry threw at your direction.

3 Likes

Re: Balogun Olamilekan Eletu Aka Sam Larry Is Now In Our Custody- Police by olatade(m): 3:04am On Sep 29, 2023
Where's Mohbad's wife who is supposed to give the full details of what happened to her husband before the nurse and injection came into the picture
Re: Balogun Olamilekan Eletu Aka Sam Larry Is Now In Our Custody- Police by Throwback: 3:46am On Sep 29, 2023
Malroux:
Want about the very videos of him physically assaulting the late singer? I bet that one is a moonlight play to you? All these gibberish just because of a few corns Sam Larry threw at your direction.

You think I have any regard for the many miscreants that have found music as a means to clean their dubious wealth?

Physical attack happened when?

A day before he died?
A month before he died?
A year before he died?

I used to think the police was stupid, but bviously even the regular guy on the street is an epitome of stupidity.

5 Likes

Re: Balogun Olamilekan Eletu Aka Sam Larry Is Now In Our Custody- Police by izonborn098(m): 3:57am On Sep 29, 2023
To you guys anybody supporting sam, naira or jagaban is paid that means you're also paid to support mohbad, right? What happened to the autopsy? From your statement you can be killed after having problem or fight with somebody years or months later..
My question is haven't you get problem with anybody? And is this how they put allegation on ur head?.. I believe if sam is your brother you wouldn't have condemn him this earlier without evidence..
Malroux:
Re: Balogun Olamilekan Eletu Aka Sam Larry Is Now In Our Custody- Police by fourboys: 4:04am On Sep 29, 2023
grin grin
Re: Balogun Olamilekan Eletu Aka Sam Larry Is Now In Our Custody- Police by inoki247: 4:51am On Sep 29, 2023
Lol if after the autopsy derr is no sign of homicide den they can only be sued for bullying I guess...
Re: Balogun Olamilekan Eletu Aka Sam Larry Is Now In Our Custody- Police by Varunpulyani: 4:58am On Sep 29, 2023
Kunle kill kunle
Re: Balogun Olamilekan Eletu Aka Sam Larry Is Now In Our Custody- Police by Okoroawusa: 5:03am On Sep 29, 2023
Throwback:

This is the first time I will comment on this issue on any public forum since this hullabaloo started and you are asking exactly the same questions I have been asking myself. Sometimes when I watch Discovery ID and see excellent police work I weep for my country.

1 Like

Re: Balogun Olamilekan Eletu Aka Sam Larry Is Now In Our Custody- Police by ican2020: 5:05am On Sep 29, 2023
Charge him to court if you have evidence against him without unnecessary delay or let him go if he’s innocent
Re: Balogun Olamilekan Eletu Aka Sam Larry Is Now In Our Custody- Police by richiemcgold: 5:33am On Sep 29, 2023
Even if Sam Larry escapes murder case, he should still be charged for physically assaulting late mohbad.
What I saw in that trending video is attempted murder.
Re: Balogun Olamilekan Eletu Aka Sam Larry Is Now In Our Custody- Police by Nahunger(m): 5:57am On Sep 29, 2023
After investigation pass him to the streets for confirmation 🥹🥹

Boys wan tell Sam Larry something 🥹🥹
Re: Balogun Olamilekan Eletu Aka Sam Larry Is Now In Our Custody- Police by tollyboy5(m): 5:59am On Sep 29, 2023
Throwback:

What is your problem?
Should the case be swept under the rug? Are you the state government? Do you think the autopsy was made for public consumption and amebo branch party for discussion?
The Nigeria police and in charge and you're not better than them or better than lagos state government. So just mind your business as far as the process of justice is on its way you're not to decide what the police should do on this matter.
Re: Balogun Olamilekan Eletu Aka Sam Larry Is Now In Our Custody- Police by tollyboy5(m): 6:03am On Sep 29, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm.

It may not really be so. The surname Eletu is a prominent family name in Lagos.

I suspect it could likely be opposition from the family.

One of the top ranking High Chief titles in Lagos Island is Eletu Odibo, he is actually the Head of the Kingmakers https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eletu_Odibo

If he's from such family and misbehaving, they may oppose him bringing the name to disrepute. I know few Eletus and they are very cool headed and well-behaved.
If he's from eletu family then he's a stup!d fellow for constituting nuisance in Lagos .
Re: Balogun Olamilekan Eletu Aka Sam Larry Is Now In Our Custody- Police by Donaldoni: 6:08am On Sep 29, 2023
Nice one
Re: Balogun Olamilekan Eletu Aka Sam Larry Is Now In Our Custody- Police by Neddstark: 6:29am On Sep 29, 2023
Throwback:

Stop being an dumbo. Is physical assault and intimidation no longer a crime? People like you will defend Hitler so you can feed on crumbs.
Re: Balogun Olamilekan Eletu Aka Sam Larry Is Now In Our Custody- Police by jahsharon: 6:45am On Sep 29, 2023
Throwback:

The useless Police is dancing to the tune of the useless lazy youths shouting all over the internet because a known drug addict died due to excessive drug intake.

There is nothing linking the other drug addicts Sam Larry and Naira Marley to the death of the dead drug addict
Re: Balogun Olamilekan Eletu Aka Sam Larry Is Now In Our Custody- Police by jahsharon: 6:46am On Sep 29, 2023
Neddstark:

Stop being an dumbo. Is physical assault and intimidation no longer a crime? People like you will defend Hitler so you can feed on crumbs.

Physical assault in what month? Did medical investigation revealed that the dead drug addict died as a result of physical assault which occured about a year ago?
Re: Balogun Olamilekan Eletu Aka Sam Larry Is Now In Our Custody- Police by Mynd44: 6:54am On Sep 29, 2023

(1)

Tinubu Supporters Now Insulting Northern Elders Because Of Election / How To Be A Nigerian / EFCC To Arraign Two (Sam Egwu and George Akume) More Ex-govs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.