Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her (35293 Views)

Young Man Tears Married Woman's Panties While Trying To Rape Her In Delta. Photo / 16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison / Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by spiceadole: 9:59pm On Sep 29, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Haba😂!

This one is too much na. Or has an Akwa Ibom man slept with you before?

Tufiakwa! How can I sleep with an animal?
Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by BoldBrainz(m): 10:17pm On Sep 29, 2023
spiceadole:

Tufiakwa! How can I sleep with an animal?

Have mercy on that my brother please grin.
Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by enemyofprogress: 11:12pm On Sep 29, 2023
Calabar man and sex be like bread and butter
Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by rulin247: 11:35pm On Sep 29, 2023
preekahantas:
I'm sure he was trying to protect her from unforseen circumstances. Nigerian men have no use other than violence.

Just google search "Nigerian Man". If you don't see any news or pictures of violence or criminality, come back here and call me a goat.

I googled "Nigerian man" and saw results of "Nigerian man stock photos, Nigerian tribes and make outfits.

I didn't see crime there so....

YOU ARE A GOAT!
Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by Levels1(m): 11:48pm On Sep 29, 2023
Nicepoker:
If the lady the victim did it. That would have been treated as self defence.
you are right but I equally knew just that I let my emotions get the better part of me as I dislike to hear someone trying to rape
Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by NothingDoMe: 12:19am On Sep 30, 2023
Story doesn't add up.
Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by trueking: 4:40am On Sep 30, 2023
She may have been flirting with him, I believe he was getting mixed signals and thought he had a chance, her NO was not strong enough, why will he go to rape someone with his mobile phone? Something is missing from the story.
Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by Greenfaces: 6:25am On Sep 30, 2023
inoki247:
Why arresting the Brother In Law his the Super man here....

So he came to rescue someone from rapist na him una still arrest....

So self defense can still land someone in Jail....
Exactly what I was asking. Why arresting ekanem? This is gross stupidity. Someone who should be given a badge of honour
Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by Emyogalanya: 6:25am On Sep 30, 2023
Jeon:
Nigerian Men and violence + aggression.

Nigerian Men and sex. They don't understand the word "NO", and can't handle rejection .
seems your signature disagrees with you.
Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by Iamzik: 7:16am On Sep 30, 2023
siofra:
Nigerian men are useless

Stay way from them. They are dangerous.

that includes your father and brothers right?
Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by Exceed15: 3:00pm On Sep 30, 2023
Let's here from the man. Women can play victim a lot.
Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by eepeepook: 6:14pm On Sep 30, 2023
She struggled with him and informed her brother-in-law, one Michael Oyewole
I will always maintain that unless a woman is a midget or handicap, a single man cannot rape her while she’s conscious. In the same way, one cannot lift a struggling human overhead like we see in WWE. Good for the idiot. Now he has both a scar and will serve prison time for not controlling his hormones. Sex is unneeded for human survival. It is a natural priviledge not a right.
Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by lawboss: 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2023
preekahantas:
I'm sure he was trying to protect her from unforseen circumstances. Nigerian men have no use other than violence.

Just google search "Nigerian Man". If you don't see any news or pictures of violence or criminality, come back here and call me a goat.
preek!
Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by YobaNation: 2:04pm On Oct 02, 2023
Michael Oyewole should never have been arrested by Nigerian Police for protecting a female relative from a rapist because he was fighting an injustice about to be carried out on his female relative.
It is the rapist Ekanem that should have been arrested and jailed then tried in court for attempted rape.
Oyewole was injured in the fight with Ekanem the rapist why didn't he get medical attention immediately for his wounds instead he was illegally arrested.
The Nigerian Police are wicked criminals who pretend they care about justice for the peoples but oppress and victimize them instead.
Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by daniella45(f): 8:23am On Oct 03, 2023
Fearlez:
I don't answer questions from a girl who's been recycled on different poles

be decieving yourself mumu grin
its like you are a recycler yourself thats why na grin grin
Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by Fearlez: 9:04am On Oct 03, 2023
daniella45:

be decieving yourself mumu grin
its like you are a recycler yourself thats why na grin grin
you follow just 4 Nairalanders and one of them is named lüngdick.... that, my dear, is the summary of your life.

Your decisions will always be determined not by rational deliberations but by the ceaseless itching in your vulva.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

17,000 Live Bombs Found In A House In Owerri - SunNewsOnline.com / Hungry Armed Robbers Arrested In Kogi, They Were Caught Eating In Victim's House / Nigerian Prostitute Gang Raped In Russia By 4 Drunk Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.