Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,811 members, 7,837,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) (34476 Views)

Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form / FG Officially Proscribes Banditry, Releases Gazette (Photos) / Confusion As Uzodinma & Uche Nwosu Receive INEC Forms As APC Candidates (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by Xxxxtentacion2: 10:28pm On Sep 29, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Again you just confirmed that you were raised from the gutters! Na that poverty wey dey make you vex unessarily go kii you.
after drinking garri you go come online to defend bad leadership and ask silly questions... if to say your mama do abortion she could have saved us this disgrace of a human being...
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by Sillymoderators: 10:33pm On Sep 29, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
after drinking garri you go come online to defend bad leadership and ask silly questions... if to say your mama do abortion she could have saved us this disgrace of a human being...
You be real "ode" you need uplifting from poverty. You can e mail me..
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by Xxxxtentacion2: 10:39pm On Sep 29, 2023
Sillymoderators:

You be real "ode" you need uplifting from poverty. You can e mail me..
REST...
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by Sillymoderators: 10:39pm On Sep 29, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
REST...
You rest in peace!
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by Ikpaitid: 10:43pm On Sep 29, 2023
One can easily count the number of IPOB goats on this thread🤣🤣🤣
As e dey pain dem - e dey sweet us.
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by Xxxxtentacion2: 10:50pm On Sep 29, 2023
Sillymoderators:
You rest in peace!
walai you no suck breast finish... you just get fowl sense...
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by gudugudumeje: 11:36pm On Sep 29, 2023
Pre-election matters do not count anymore once elected, the 2023 Electoral law sys.
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by Sillymoderators: 11:51pm On Sep 29, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
walai you no suck breast finish...
you just get fowl sense...
Like your irresponsible mother that didn't bring you up very well. Rest in peace.
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by GrandTempestPro: 11:53pm On Sep 29, 2023
These people are being sadomasochistic creatures. A signature can be any contraption. I have severally signed my initials on documents rather than the full signature to certify an omission or corroborate an addendum. There is no lacuna in the space for signature in this specified document.
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by Daystar7: 12:08am On Sep 30, 2023
raumdeuter:

Tinubu got admission into CSU using his 2yrs associate he got from Southwest college now known as Richard Daley College

How naa? The way u people defend rubbish eh? So all of us no go sch abii una think say all of us be illiterate like una. Associate for admission to study accounting in CSU. How did he get the Assoc from the said college? Na Wa!
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by hotseat: 12:43am On Sep 30, 2023
Witch-hunt can't be better defined!

After failing to prove their case at the PEPT, they now resort to finding meaningless loopholes to get to power through the backdoor.

This PHD syndrome is now becoming an art in itself.

Haba!

What does it profit the nation with this unending buffeting of the President?

Already, he has his hands full with many competing challenges confronting the nation; instead of forging a common front and lending a hand of fellowship to him, all we do night and day is to pull him down.

This distractions would only plunge the country into further mess.

Nigeria is our country, let's unite to take it to its pride of place amongst the comity of nations.
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:12am On Sep 30, 2023
Okwyjesus:

That's true.

He has his file

Been pals for at least 30 years plus, they know themselves, Tinubu fit don mistalk one time. Because Obi did not go for credentials, na only atiku to show you the way atiku take know am.
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by MrSly(m): 7:24am On Sep 30, 2023
Think9ja:
Are we still on this topic?

Personally, I believe Tinubu indeed graduated from the said Chicago State University. However, I think he forged his Waec before he was admitted there.

I think the O'level is the issue, not the Degree

Nothing Atiku can do about Tinubu's presidency. Obi did a lot of damage to Atiku chances and surprisingly, it is still the Obi that is wailing everywhere.

Let's see how things unfold.

And to you if the O level is fake the degree is valid. Sometimes I decide not to comment or quote some people's post because of their level of cluelessness or better put, ignorance of the subject of discussion. Your comment is a typical example.
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by bejick(m): 7:38am On Sep 30, 2023
raumdeuter:

CSU already clarified that ceritificates are ceremonial documents

Since na wetin him submit then it is no longer ceremony for us. He submitted that cos he no get common O' level.
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by bejick(m): 8:04am On Sep 30, 2023
hotseat:
Witch-hunt can't be better defined!

After failing to prove their case at the PEPT, they now resort to finding meaningless loopholes to get to power through the backdoor.

This PHD syndrome is now becoming an art in itself.

Haba!

What does it profit the nation with this unending buffeting of the President?

Already, he has his hands full with many competing challenges confronting the nation; instead of forging a common front and lending a hand of fellowship to him, all we do night and day is to pull him down.

This distractions would only plunge the country into further mess.

Nigeria is our country, let's unite to take it to its pride of place amongst the comity of nations.

Even without the fake certificate the guy normally will throw the whole country enter Lagoon. grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by Olumaeme: 8:21am On Sep 30, 2023
ganisucks:
Though these are needless distractions, I would advise the President to call the various stakeholders and reach an equitable agreement. He needs total concentration to focus on the various issues at hand.

Them hold he hand?
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by Xxxxtentacion2: 8:37am On Sep 30, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Like your irresponsible mother that didn't bring you up very well. Rest in peace.
RIP
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by victory36(m): 8:59am On Sep 30, 2023
ganisucks:
Though these are needless distractions, I would advise the President to call the various stakeholders and reach an equitable agreement. He needs total concentration to focus on the various issues at hand.
stop changing goalposts. Tell your president to disprove these allegations or leave the post
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by hotwax: 9:11am On Sep 30, 2023
INEC will send him another copy to sign tomorrow morning.

INEC are mc oluomo boys...that's sorted
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by Elsueno: 10:13am On Sep 30, 2023
raumdeuter:

Tinubu stated that his original certificate were confiscated by the military and he applied for another one

Let me ask you if you graduated in 1990 and got a certificate but in 2010 you cannot find the original and you requested a copy, who will sign the new one? Is it the registrar in 1990 who has left or retired or the current one

ok woh cheesy
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by OneCandleAway(f): 10:54am On Sep 30, 2023
Think9ja:
Are we still on this topic?

Personally, I believe Tinubu indeed graduated from the said Chicago State University. However, I think he forged his Waec before he was admitted there.

Nothing Atiku can do about Tinubu's presidency. Obi did a lot of damage to Atiku chances and surprisingly, it is still the Obi that is wailing everywhere.

In Nigeria Universities there are people that forged fake waec to gain admission. The school wait till year 3 after tuition is paid to call them to come and explain. They were sent out eventually. If you used a fake result to gain admission, if found that admission is not valid and the certificate is withdrawn .
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by chariiks(m): 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2023
[quote author=Think9ja post=126090730]Are we still on this topic?

Must you people involve obi in everything. What has Obi got to do with this. Obi is living rent free in agbado urchins head. Is obi responsible for the high cost of living
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by ivandrag0n: 11:13pm On Oct 04, 2023
Think9ja:

Then stop visiting the forum na
What's difficult there?
If I were you I will just deactivate my account to save myself from seeing more embarrassing comments.

Ruubbbiiiissshhhh

Oponu, some of us here are to ensure that you demented CHILDREN OF SATAN FROM THE REGION OF PERDITION do not always have your way here.

Arindin jatijati oo ni kuure. Aiye o ni san e, iwo oponu radarada!!!
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by ivandrag0n: 11:17pm On Oct 04, 2023
[quote author=chariiks post=126108081][/quote]

Where did you see a WAEC result? Please share the WAEC result you’re referring to here.

What Tinubu did is what thousands of Nigerians still do abroad even today - probably reduced his age in order to qualify for the Green Card as a teenager.

There are loads and loads of Nigerians today, in Europe, USA, Canada, UAE, etc, who do the same thing! Is it morally right? No!

However, all those who have reduced their ages so as to get employed or qualify for visas, schools, etc and then crucifying this man publicly, may they never know peace in their lives. May all their past dirty secrets always rise up against them at their moments of triumph and success.
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by chariiks(m): 12:26pm On Oct 06, 2023
ivandrag0n:

Where did you see a WAEC result? Please share the WAEC result you’re referring to here.

What Tinubu did is what thousands of Nigerians still do abroad even today - probably reduced his age in order to qualify for the Green Card as a teenager.

There are loads and loads of Nigerians today, in Europe, USA, Canada, UAE, etc, who do the same thing! Is it morally right? No!

However, all those who have reduced their ages so as to get employed or qualify for visas, schools, etc and then crucifying this man publicly, may they never know peace in their lives. May all their past dirty secrets always rise up against them at their moments of triumph and success.
Amen and those supporting evil because of one benefits or the other they intend to gain from this evil and wickedness. May Nigeria happen to them
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by ivandrag0n: 1:28pm On Oct 06, 2023
chariiks:

Amen and those supporting evil because of one benefits or the other they intend to gain from this evil and wickedness. May Nigeria happen to them

What does “May Nigeria happen to you” mean?

Are you a Nigerian by birth? If yes, has Nigeria not happened to you that way?

I really feel so sorry for those who mouth slogans they don’t understand…

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Calls For Jonathan’s Return In Sokoto Show Buhari Has Been Rejected - Group / Akeredolu & Oshiomhole Receive Buhari In Ondo On His Way To Ekiti Apc Rally(pics / David Mark Makes U-turn, Joins Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.