Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,276 members, 7,860,639 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:37 PM

Simon Ekpa Formerly Applied To Join Nigeria Police Got Rejected- Ijelespeak - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Formerly Applied To Join Nigeria Police Got Rejected- Ijelespeak (872 Views)

Tinubu Supporters Abandon Ijelespeak Inside Police Dungeon After Cheering Him On / Deji Adeyanju Defends Ijelespeak After Obidient Used Police To Intimidate Him / Oyigboupdate : Ijelespeak Arested By DSS At The Court Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simon Ekpa Formerly Applied To Join Nigeria Police Got Rejected- Ijelespeak by Whiteangel1234: 1:37pm On Sep 29, 2023
According to Ijele Speak copied

Simon Ekpa, are you still angry with the Nigeria Police Force for rejecting you? This is where you were at a training camp when you wanted to join the service but you didn't qualify.

Yet, a Northerner (Fulani) Gadzama Wadzani Tafida pitied you and put you on the list of the Nigerian contingents to the Helsinki fiesta. The rest is history.

Would you deny the authenticity of this photo or the veracity of my information? You know where this photo could have come from or who could have given it to me.

You were with one of them at Ibadan for six whole months. Am I lying?

I just pity the people listening to you with any semblance of seriousness.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02eBoKF3XKyw8LUed8Yy4BmjQyfoEwd5LFsgbNj7KrVh1GVyVN9CctjL6acJERKjHNl&id=100071071320063&mibextid=Nif5oz

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Formerly Applied To Join Nigeria Police Got Rejected- Ijelespeak by Xxxxtentacion2: 1:42pm On Sep 29, 2023
fake news...
Re: Simon Ekpa Formerly Applied To Join Nigeria Police Got Rejected- Ijelespeak by BossGerald: 1:44pm On Sep 29, 2023
The short criminal even get bow legs undecided

Sell out cow'ard who said he's leading his own Biafra and not following kanu's foot step.

The new short god of Apc yoruba Muslims nairaland chapter

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Formerly Applied To Join Nigeria Police Got Rejected- Ijelespeak by illicit(m): 1:48pm On Sep 29, 2023
Oh
Re: Simon Ekpa Formerly Applied To Join Nigeria Police Got Rejected- Ijelespeak by Pigstormentor: 2:04pm On Sep 29, 2023
This is the Ijele pig...that empowers worthless agbado with FAKE News.

We also have his picture...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Formerly Applied To Join Nigeria Police Got Rejected- Ijelespeak by Guyman01: 2:13pm On Sep 29, 2023
But we know the nepotism with recruitment into Nigeria's armed forces, meanwhile Simon Ekpa is an agent of destabilisation used by APC against South East.

3 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Formerly Applied To Join Nigeria Police Got Rejected- Ijelespeak by RevDesm0ndJuju: 2:17pm On Sep 29, 2023
Like Ifeanjuna like Simon Ekpa.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Formerly Applied To Join Nigeria Police Got Rejected- Ijelespeak by SmartPolician: 2:21pm On Sep 29, 2023
BossGerald:

Sell out cow'ard who said he's leading his own Biafra and not following kanu's foot step.

If you arrest Simon Ekpa today, someone else as bad or even worse than him will take over.
Arresting Simon Ekpa isn't arresting the issue that fuels the violence.

Nnamdi Kanu should be released on the grounds that he won't foment troubles when he's out and be watched closely.

Once released, no armed deviant can be going about causing chaos in the name of Nnamdi Kanu in the DSS custody.
Re: Simon Ekpa Formerly Applied To Join Nigeria Police Got Rejected- Ijelespeak by gidgiddy: 2:57pm On Sep 29, 2023
SmartPolician:

If you arrest Simon Ekpa today, someone else as bad or not worse than him will take over.

Nnamdi Kanu should be released on the grounds that he won't foment troubles when he's out and be watched closely.

Once released, no armed deviant can be going about causing chaos in the name of Nnamdi Kanu in the DSS custody.

Thats one fear I have. There are some European based Biafran fanatics that are far crazier than Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa. Those ones want Nigeria burnt to the ground

These guys will keep thinking that Simon Ekpa is the problem just like they once thought Nnamdi Kanu is the problem

They dont seem to realise that you can take out a leader, but you dont really achieve anything if cant take out the ideology

Should anything happen to Simon Ekpa, someone crazier than him is more likely to take over, and the situation will get much worse

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Formerly Applied To Join Nigeria Police Got Rejected- Ijelespeak by Pigstormentor: 3:12pm On Sep 29, 2023
If someone like me gets the "leverage" and coverage like MNK or Simon Ekpa...i will not talk much other than do targeted hits, that will HIT THE CORE of all anti-biafra idiots.

No tribe will be spared...

I dont need to entertain worthless idiots.....as they will naturally converge like bees to Honey, because i will constantly smash their worthless leaders.

Political HITS...will make these fools wake up. Dont you see the way Yaribaa galvanized themselves and haboured Sunday IGBOHO in BENIN REPUBLIC?

The man that facilitated that move is TINUBU...but in NNAMDI KANU's case, same worthless IGBO leaders denied him. When they now saw the guy has the clouth, they started using his NAME for traction.

If i am opportuned, that useless IGBO leaders summit, will be the last gathering of idiots...FACTS.

gidgiddy:

Thats one fear I have. There are some European based Biafran fanatics that are far crazier than Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa. Those ones want Nigeria burnt to the ground

These guys will keep thinking that Simon Ekpa is the problem just like they once thought Nnamdi Kanu is the problem

They dont seem to realise that you can take out a leader, but you dont really achieve anything if cant take out the ideology

Should anything happen to Simon Ekpa, someone crazier than him is more likely to take over, and the situation will get much worse

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Formerly Applied To Join Nigeria Police Got Rejected- Ijelespeak by LikeAking: 3:33pm On Sep 29, 2023
Ijele speaks is a fool..

How can he say a man so fit @ Simon Ekpa did not qualify for the NPF..

Ekpa quality for Army, US marines etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Formerly Applied To Join Nigeria Police Got Rejected- Ijelespeak by BossGerald: 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2023
SmartPolician:

If you arrest Simon Ekpa today, someone else as bad or even worse than him will take over.

I understand, but I don't see his release anytime soon.

Then for how long do we allow them destabilise the east??

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Formerly Applied To Join Nigeria Police Got Rejected- Ijelespeak by BoldBrainz(m): 5:40pm On Sep 29, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
fake news...

It's not fake news. It's true. This his origin story is well known in his hometown in Ebonyi State.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Formerly Applied To Join Nigeria Police Got Rejected- Ijelespeak by BoldBrainz(m): 5:43pm On Sep 29, 2023
LikeAking:

Ijele speaks is a fool..

How can he say a man so fit @ Simon Ekpa did not qualify for the NPF..

Ekpa quality for Army, US marines etc.

Simon Ekpa from that picture is not physically balanced enough to be in a military or para-military formation. And back when he was eager on joining, recruitment processes were strict and adhered to. Those were the days when if your right hand stretched fully over your head could not touch the distant ear, meant you were not yet mature enough for school.

Look at his legs na! Haba!

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Formerly Applied To Join Nigeria Police Got Rejected- Ijelespeak by mrvitalis(m): 5:56pm On Sep 29, 2023
Whiteangel1234:
According to Ijele Speak copied

Simon Ekpa, are you still angry with the Nigeria Police Force for rejecting you? This is where you were at a training camp when you wanted to join the service but you didn't qualify.

Yet, a Northerner (Fulani) Gadzama Wadzani Tafida pitied you and put you on the list of the Nigerian contingents to the Helsinki fiesta. The rest is history.

Would you deny the authenticity of this photo or the veracity of my information? You know where this photo could have come from or who could have given it to me.

You were with one of them at Ibadan for six whole months. Am I lying?

I just pity the people listening to you with any semblance of seriousness.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02eBoKF3XKyw8LUed8Yy4BmjQyfoEwd5LFsgbNj7KrVh1GVyVN9CctjL6acJERKjHNl&id=100071071320063&mibextid=Nif5oz
Hope jas renewed your contract

I hate ikpa more than you but spreading lies is foolish

Ikpa represented Nigeria in the 8th all African games Abuja

This was obviously training

But even if he was rejected by Nigerian police doesn't that say a lot

Rejected by Nigerian police, today is a lawyer and Finland soldier??
Re: Simon Ekpa Formerly Applied To Join Nigeria Police Got Rejected- Ijelespeak by chiagozien(m): 6:00pm On Sep 29, 2023
Guyman01:
But we know the nepotism with recruitment into Nigeria's armed forces, meanwhile Simon Ekpa is an agent of destabilisation used by APC against South East.
Simon ekperima is working for evil apc government.

I know the game he's playing.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Formerly Applied To Join Nigeria Police Got Rejected- Ijelespeak by Afamed: 6:04pm On Sep 29, 2023
chiagozien:
Simon ekperima is working for evil apc government.

I know the game he's playing.

Confirmed confused entity

8 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Formerly Applied To Join Nigeria Police Got Rejected- Ijelespeak by adamusuleiman1: 6:04pm On Sep 29, 2023
Guyman01:
Then why are ibos crying all over Nairaland when the NAF was in Anambra and Imo to bomb the rats from their hideouts.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Formerly Applied To Join Nigeria Police Got Rejected- Ijelespeak by chiagozien(m): 7:13pm On Sep 29, 2023
Afamed:

Confirmed confused entity
Ewu
Re: Simon Ekpa Formerly Applied To Join Nigeria Police Got Rejected- Ijelespeak by hamouston91(m): 8:21pm On Sep 29, 2023
BossGerald:

grin grin
Re: Simon Ekpa Formerly Applied To Join Nigeria Police Got Rejected- Ijelespeak by stuffs2002: 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2023
gidgiddy:

IPOB PIIGS wanted Nigeria to burn doesn't mean Nigeria will burn.

That IPOB PIIGS have always wanted Nigeria to burn since time immemorial just because sane Nigerians refused their domination.
Re: Simon Ekpa Formerly Applied To Join Nigeria Police Got Rejected- Ijelespeak by gidgiddy: 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2023
stuffs2002:

IPOB PIIGS wanted Nigeria to burn doesn't mean Nigeria will burn.

That IPOB PIIGS have always wanted Nigeria to burn since time immemorial just because sane Nigerians refused their domination.

Poverty capital of the world and 8th most terrorised country on earth

Nigeria started burning a long time ago
Re: Simon Ekpa Formerly Applied To Join Nigeria Police Got Rejected- Ijelespeak by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:04pm On Sep 29, 2023
gidgiddy:

Story.

Simon Ekpa is a front.

The real powers behind IPOB are in Langley and Vauxhall Cross
Re: Simon Ekpa Formerly Applied To Join Nigeria Police Got Rejected- Ijelespeak by stuffs2002: 9:05pm On Sep 29, 2023
gidgiddy:

Poverty capital of the world and 8th most terrorised country on earth

Nigeria started burning a long time ago

1. No country is perfect but IPOB cannibals don't know that.
2. If Nigeria was so bad, why are IPOB cannibals wailing upandan ever since Nigerians kicked the Pandora criminal called Obi to the gutters in the last general elections.
Re: Simon Ekpa Formerly Applied To Join Nigeria Police Got Rejected- Ijelespeak by gidgiddy: 9:44pm On Sep 29, 2023
stuffs2002:

1. No country is perfect but IPOB cannibals don't know that.
2. If Nigeria was so bad, why are IPOB cannibals wailing upandan ever since Nigerians kicked the Pandora criminal called Obi to the gutters in the last general elections.

Yes, Nigeria has really been a great country, it has fulfilled our dreams, made us love one another, brought peace, prosperity and happiness to most Nigerians

So when is Man U playing their next match?

(1) (Reply)

I Am Having A Bit Change Of Tone On Soludo / Video: Rivers People Sends Wike Packing List Conditions To Return / What We Know About The Terrorist Suspects In Moscow, Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.