Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,513 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness (26967 Views)

Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" / Zlatan Ibile Wears Dreads For DJ Cuppy / Celebrities Steps Out In Style For Dj Xclusive All White Party (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by fasbat(m): 8:43am On Sep 30, 2023
adenigga:

https://punchng.com/Im-not-responsible-for-DJ-Splashs-mental-illness-Naira-Marley
Naira Marley is a big danger to the youths mingling around him, though,I know that some powerful politicians are shielding him but I believe that his cup will be over flow so soon, he should be arrested immediately and those boys and girls around him be taken out to rehab centers with despatch, Naira Marley have finished them with hard drugs!!!

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by crossbreedwears(m): 8:53am On Sep 30, 2023
How many american rappers have been locked up in jail for smoking weed on music videos?
Ragnall:
In saner climes this guy would be locked up asap but he’s friends with apc so nothing will happen

Modified

To those nitwits in the quotes are you aware possession of weed is still a crime in Nigeria punishable by up to 12 years imprisonment

Along with the numerous videos of Marley smoking weed the DJ has exclusively accused him of giving him drugs

But I’m not surprised Apc has made this country a zoo where the only crime you can commit is to be poor
Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by Felaincarnated: 8:54am On Sep 30, 2023
For threat of life. Severally mohbad laid complaint @ d station before his death. Dat is enof to nail him. Sumtime ago his home was was raided by NDLEA wit substances found. YES he does promotes evil wit his lyrics and musical videos. JEALOUSY? NO. He isnt bigger dan olamide dat brought him to limelight. E no rugged pass men wey dey street FT.
Calitoscassius:
The authorities will pick him up for what exactly? What did he do wrong? Are there any proofs he did anything wrong? Naigerian authorities only works with sentiments and hates towards the guy, no forensics, no intelligence,no nothing!

He promotes evil? grin grin grin there you go, you just hate the guy because in your opinion he promotes evil, what evil exactly did he promote. What does evil mean in the first place? Who devides what is evil? You? All i see are social media mobs who are jealous of his success and wants to see him ruined.
Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by zedman1(m): 9:03am On Sep 30, 2023
Ragnall:
In saner climes this guy would be locked up asap but he’s friends with apc so nothing will happen

Modified

To those nitwits in the quotes are you aware possession of weed is still a crime in Nigeria punishable by up to 12 years imprisonment

Along with the numerous videos of Marley smoking weed the DJ has exclusively accused him of giving him drugs

But I’m not surprised Apc has made this country a zoo where the only crime you can commit is to be poor
"Accused him of giving him drugs". Won't you give an ADULT a very dirty slap if he comes up with such a st*pid excuse?
Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by Calitoscassius(m): 9:09am On Sep 30, 2023
Felaincarnated:
For threat of life. Severally mohbad laid complaint @ d station before his death. Dat is enof to nail him. Sumtime ago his home was was raided by NDLEA wit substances found. YES he does promotes evil wit his lyrics and musical videos. JEALOUSY? NO. He isnt bigger dan olamide dat brought him to limelight. E no rugged pass men wey dey street FT.
Threat to life and several complaints was made? Substances was found in his houss by NDLEA? So why didn't the police or the authoriities picked him up then? Investigate and prosecute him if found guilty, Why pick him up now?

Yet again, you have proved that you just hate the guy just because in your OPINION he is promoting evil with his music grin you may not like his music but some people likes his music, what exactly does evil mean? Who decides what is evil? Who decides which music promotes evil? You? Clearly you just hate the guy for your own personal reasons, I bet if you meet him personally you d find that you may even end up liking him. Did the guy do anything to harm you personally? NO!

Good, he no rugged pass some people, so why are people like you hating him? Your comment is coming from a biased views and contradictions. grin
Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by Calitoscassius(m): 9:11am On Sep 30, 2023
zedman1:
"Accused him of giving him drugs". Won't you give an ADULT a very dirty slap if he comes up with such a st*pid excuse?
grin grin grin grin slap da fork outta him.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by Encyclopedia1: 9:18am On Sep 30, 2023
UR NAME IS ALWAYS BEHIND EVERY BAD THING

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by AngelicBeing: 9:32am On Sep 30, 2023
kettykin:
Entertainers by day , ritualists , occultist, drugs mules by night
Gbamsulotely, end of thread wink
Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by okoroemeka(m): 9:40am On Sep 30, 2023
Ragnall:

Modified

what do you mean locked up indefinite?because of what?smoking ganja,which snop dog does on American national television or killing mohbad,which there is no single evidence linking him to such,the law is not moved by emotions and sentiments but by facts and evidence
Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:44am On Sep 30, 2023
u Jez had a picture wit him & u also shared igbo wit him bah?

now Dj don dey count sand 4 ground dey Waka dey go!

grin
Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:48am On Sep 30, 2023
YoungLionken:
Too many allegations. Nigga got his hands too dirty. He should just remain in his hiding till further notice, or else ehn. Because Nigerians are very angry with him at the moment...
How many Nigerians?

angry
Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by Fearyourcreator: 10:02am On Sep 30, 2023
Ragnall:

Modified

Saner climes wey flood dey or which one abi the ones wey dem kee Lloyd or the one wey jail person wey no rape since he was 18... pele ti e ... dey spoil your own for them ...
Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by ukaface(f): 10:03am On Sep 30, 2023
That one wey Dey practice epilepsy with malnutrition
(zino) should better speak out.

Naira Marley keeps claiming he doesn’t know anything, werey. I beat my chest 🫣, he knows a lot. All this innocent talks na to evade Wahala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by Sharpsharp00123: 10:10am On Sep 30, 2023
Ragnall:

Modified

u igbos are d ones spoiling this country with your hate n closed mindedness

Y involve apc in d madness when we all are seeking Justice?
Must everything b turned to political fight cos u lost in election?

It’s so annoying that we can’t talk about anything again but without u igbos making it political

Are u d first tribe to lose election or what’s your problem?
Should we all stop existing cos u lost election?
So we should lock all other aspects of our lives cos u people lost election

U no well

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 30, 2023
Marlians marlians marlians marlians marlians marlians...
Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by Solofresh2: 10:25am On Sep 30, 2023
Dpen11:
When you think of helping someone these days you get discouraged because anything that happens to that person people will talk nonsense about you
Especially when you have issues with someone.
Mohbad earlier made a video claiming that if anything happens to him, they should hold Naira Marley responsible.People started judging Marley,without hearing his side of the story. Mohbad is not a saint either
Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by Dpen11(f): 10:27am On Sep 30, 2023
Solofresh2:
Especially when you have issues with someone.
Mohbad earlier made a video claiming that if anything happens to him, they should hold Naira Marley responsible.People started judging Marley,without hearing his side of the story. Mohbad is not a saint either

People who see the truth are rare.Mohbad is never a saint
Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by Meedon: 10:35am On Sep 30, 2023
Curse777:
cool

I fully agree Naira Marley had no hands in MohBad's death, as it's likely impossible

But the recklessness of drug abuse and gangsterism of Marlians he can't deny it

Just take a look at Zenolensky

MohBad was also always cancelling shows after knockoffs and black out from drugs

Drug abuse is bad. No lies sha
Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by transient123(m): 10:44am On Sep 30, 2023
kettykin:
Entertainers by day , ritualists , occultist, drugs mules by night

Those later stuffs are ingredients of the entertainment industry, if you know this, you will know peace
Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by Gohs: 10:45am On Sep 30, 2023
Calitoscassius:
The authorities will pick him up for what exactly? What did he do wrong? Are there any proofs he did anything wrong? Naigerian authorities only works with sentiments and hates towards the guy, no forensics, no intelligence,no nothing!

He promotes evil? grin grin grin there you go, you just hate the guy because in your opinion he promotes evil, what evil exactly did he promote. What does evil mean in the first place? Who devides what is evil? You? All i see are social media mobs who are jealous of his success and wants to see him ruined.

How much money were you paid to defend Naira Marley online?

Better be careful so innocent blood doesn't cry on your head!
Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by Meedon: 10:46am On Sep 30, 2023
wittywriter:

Wittyness

Shittyness
Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by Judd007: 10:56am On Sep 30, 2023
If e no good for your brain quit,
Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by Exceed15: 11:16am On Sep 30, 2023
CrazyGranddad:
I've been the victim of a wrong accusation and I know how it feels.

This guy is innocent. It doesn't mean he's a good guy, but someone is trying to make a scapegoat out of him.

Yea. It is his past deed hunting him. Do not threaten anyone. If anything happens to the fellow they come after you. Find other ways to show your displeasure.
Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by emekajacobogbon(m): 11:17am On Sep 30, 2023
inoki247:
Lol derr are people u don't walk with naturally...

That's wisdom but some people will never agree,
Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by Moniya4Real(m): 11:30am On Sep 30, 2023
I don’t think everyone are of the opinion that Naira Marley killed Mohbad. What triggered peoples sympathy is the obvious physical assaults and bullying by Marley and his cohorts

SmartPolician:

He's not in Nigeria ATM. The moment he returns, the authorities will pick him up. He knows this, but he can't run away forever.

BTW, it's quite disturbing that Naira Marley promotes evil. The youths happily buy into it. Now, some people are wailing that a member of his group died from the same thing they promote. That's the irony of life.
Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by Calitoscassius(m): 11:58am On Sep 30, 2023
Gohs:

How much money were you paid to defend Naira Marley online?

Better be careful so innocent blood doesn't cry on your head!
You cannot read nor comprehend, Fork! you! and your so called innocent blood! grin grin i have being waiting for innocent blood of my dead family members to come cry for years, still they have not turned up.

You are one ignorant fool, in your head the dead guy is nnocent, he was a junkie! grin

Boko haramites massacared hundreds of innocent women and children for years, where are their bloods crying?

You are just one of the sentimental ignorant social media Marley's hate and jealous mobs who lacks rational thinking.
Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by Calitoscassius(m): 12:07pm On Sep 30, 2023
Exceed15:

Yea. It is his past deed hunting him. Do not threaten anyone. If anything happens to the fellow they come after you. Find other ways to show your displeasure.
Threatning someone doesn't automatically mean you are guilty of killing them.

That is why we have police to investigate, forensics, evidences or proofs.

So if i threaten you today and next week you die or Malaria or thyphoid it means i killed you?, grin grin

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by poiZon: 12:51pm On Sep 30, 2023
Ragnall:

Modified

Not the only crime o in APC books, once u r associate of PDP, or LP u r a criminal in APC book of records.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by Larryndelaw: 12:56pm On Sep 30, 2023
Ragnall:

Modified

Lock someone up without evidence, just on insinuations.
Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by Felaincarnated: 1:12pm On Sep 30, 2023
Why didnt d police pick him? Cox he is an asset to d high N mighty. Liking his music? I have a playlist of all marley album. Hating him? Hell no, i only hate how he went about wit his ex artiste(u refused to grant him his wish of a new manager and also want to force him to remain in ur label) . More reason 001 is loved by all cos WE RISE BY LIFTING OTHERS
Calitoscassius:
Threat to life and several complaints was made? Substances was found in his houss by NDLEA? So why didn't the police or the authoriities picked him up then? Investigate and prosecute him if found guilty, Why pick him up now?

Yet again, you have proved that you just hate the guy just because in your OPINION he is promoting evil with his music grin you may not like his music but some people likes his music, what exactly does evil mean? Who decides what is evil? Who decides which music promotes evil? You? Clearly you just hate the guy for your own personal reasons, I bet if you meet him personally you d find that you may even end up liking him. Did the guy do anything to harm you personally? NO!

Good, he no rugged pass some people, so why are people like you hating him? Your comment is coming from a biased views and contradictions. grin

Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by Layksaide(m): 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2023
adenigga:

https://punchng.com/Im-not-responsible-for-DJ-Splashs-mental-illness-Naira-Marley

Rainoil (Reno Omokirikiri) When did you become an interviewer and a detective, kindly tell us
Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by Exceed15: 1:42pm On Sep 30, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Threatning someone doesn't automatically mean you are guilty of killing them.

That is why we have police to investigate, forensics, evidences or proofs.

So if i threaten you today and next week you die or Malaria or thyphoid it means i killed you?, grin grin

U r not getting me . If you threaten to deal with someone and the person dies later from physical attack..trust me you are the first suspect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tems Wins Best International Act At The BET Awards 2022 / Cynthia Morgan Stuns In New Selfie Photo / BBNaija's Alex Slams Boys Who Still Depend On Their Parents For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.