Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,692 members, 7,837,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness (26961 Views)

Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" / Zlatan Ibile Wears Dreads For DJ Cuppy / Celebrities Steps Out In Style For Dj Xclusive All White Party (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by Truenews1: 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2023
Portable Drags Sam Larry Out Over Stealing His Money And Denying Him Before Mohbad Déath

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ9mKC3yGYI
Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by naturefellow(m): 2:00pm On Sep 30, 2023
SmartPolician:

He's not in Nigeria ATM. The moment he returns, the authorities will pick him up. He knows this, but he can't run away forever.

BTW, it's quite disturbing that Naira Marley promotes evil. The youths happily buy into it. Now, some people are wailing that a member of his group died from the same thing they promote. That's the irony of life.
cornfused people.

Same demographic that give relevance to a nonentity like P-o-rtable

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by naturefellow(m): 2:03pm On Sep 30, 2023
Kobicove:
This guy needs to stop his drug induced life style because it's obvious he is negatively influencing younger and impressionable folks undecided
it's disturbing that it took the death of his signee for you to come to this realisation.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 30, 2023
ecolime:
We like to scapegoat people for this Naija.

Lets blame Naira Marley for the drug addiction of the youth.
Akoba, Adaba, Olorun Maje Kari!!
Amin Aseeeeeeeeee!!!!
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by Babalola0920: 3:30pm On Sep 30, 2023
Creamypie:
Who go take drug go take drug, the label will assist those who need it, as some take it to perform on stage. Some take it in excess beyond the quantity needed to perform. If mohbad wasn't taking it in excess, messing up his lines, Marley for no dey report to him dad.if mohbad could perform without it at all, Marley no go still recommend hard drug for am.let's stop using emotions to see issues. Use objectivity

Una voice go still go down una mind no go touch ground
Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by sweetrace(f): 4:10pm On Sep 30, 2023
MrsTwrite:
See what you've done to yourself, it will be very hard for people to trust you again, believe you me. Almost every one that has come to meet you for help is facing one challenge or the other. You better change for the better.

Happy Saturday people. 🤗 Do well to check my signature if you need my assistance.

They went to meet him for help!!! Is it not because they had challenges that they went there in the first place? They act like taking drugs is the evidence of their making it in life. They are adults who make their own decisions. Everyone should stop blaming others for their decisions.
Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by Chetas81(m): 4:13pm On Sep 30, 2023
ecolime:
We like to scapegoat people for this Naija.

Lets blame Naira Marley for the drug addiction of the youth.
Role model to the Nigerian youth
Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by Truenews1: 4:13pm On Sep 30, 2023
Phyna Suffocate Her Parents To Suffer As She Ran Away - Phyna's Father

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsXw1PP3TUE
Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by nwabuwa: 5:40pm On Sep 30, 2023
Weed can make people mad. I personally will run mad if i smile cigar tok more of weed. The djs health will likely be related to weed or drug over-dose
GanagiBitrus:
Over 70% of Nigerians believe that someone can remotely project madness to another person. cool

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by Calitoscassius(m): 6:42pm On Sep 30, 2023
Exceed15:

U r not getting me . If you threaten to deal with someone and the person dies later from physical attack..trust me you are the first suspect.
Yes, you are correct, i would be the first suspect, but not guilty as many Naigerians already believed that Marley is guilty, without trials or evidence.

Did you know that in some countries if a person spontaneously come out and conffesses to a murder that may not mean that the person actually commited the murder or guilty of the murder, the police has to investigate to makes sure that the person who coffessed to the murder is really the real murder. I hope i have made sense. cheesy

But in Naigeria suspects totured to the entent of conffessing to murder they didn't commit.
Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by Mikesmd(m): 7:18pm On Sep 30, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Very correct, i don't know why a lot of ignorant people are hell bent on believing that he is guilty of all these accussations without any proofs. Some people want his life ruined for some reasons.

He is not the only bad person on earth, this guy cannot be badder than some of my old school friends or corrupt naigerian politicians. People should just chill! and think rationally all these social media judge and jury mobs should be very careful with their sheer accussations.
This the Only input on this topic that shares my very own opinions on this whole matter. Thanks for this sane and rational reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by Calitoscassius(m): 8:00pm On Sep 30, 2023
Mikesmd:
This the Only input on this topic that shares my very own opinions on this whole matter. Thanks for this sane and rational reasoning.
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by Exceed15: 9:36pm On Sep 30, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Threatning someone doesn't automatically mean you are guilty of killing them.

That is why we have police to investigate, forensics, evidences or proofs.

So if i threaten you today and next week you die or Malaria or thyphoid it means i killed you?, grin grin

Oga the word is not GUILTY but a SUSPECT. U are only found guilty after court verdict.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by Gohs: 11:29am On Oct 01, 2023
Calitoscassius:

Boko haramites massacared hundreds of innocent women and children for years, where are their bloods crying?

You are just one of the sentimental ignorant social media Marley's hate and jealous mobs who lacks rational thinking.

According to your own rational thinking, Naira Marley is innocent?

All I can say is that birds of the same feathers flock together.

Like attracts like.

I'm obviously not like you so I don't have much to say here.
Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by Calitoscassius(m): 2:20pm On Oct 01, 2023
Gohs:

According to your own rational thinking, Naira Marley is innocent?

All I can say is that birds of the same feathers flock together.

Like attracts like.

I'm obviously not like you so I don't have much to say here.
arcoding to your own dumb thinking Marley is guilty without evidence or proofs, he is guilty because an ignoramus like you believe or think he is guilty.

Yes, dumb people like you think and behave the same. grin you responded to my comment asking me stupeed question like, how much was i paid to defend Marley, you see how stupeed you are? grin

Correct, stupeed people like you atracts other stupeed people. cheesy

No, you are not like me, you could never ever be like me in your whole entire stupeed life, you are dumb and ignorant, to believe that there is something called bloods that is crying for dead people.. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Stuns In New Selfie Photo / Burna Boy: I Turned Down $5M Dubai Gig Because Smoking Of Weed Is Banned There / Davido Looks Dapper In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.