Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors (21469 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Asake And Blackbonz / Dunsin Oyekan Tackles Christians Who Listen To Asake And Other Secular Singers / Asake And Olamide Spray Dollars in Club To Celebrate The Album Release Of Asake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by AnonPoet: 7:18am On Sep 30, 2023
Three Nigerians music acts, described by Globacom as “role models who have gone through the grind to stand on the highest pedestal of their dreams”, signed agreement as Glo brand ambassadors at a colourful ceremony at the company’s corporate headquarters in Lagos.

They include Ahmed Ololade, globally known by his brand name, Asake, is a graduate of the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife, Osun State, while Oluwatobiloba Daniel Anidugbe, the Buga exponent, generally known as Kizz Daniel, has a degree in Water Engineering from the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

The third new Glo ambassador, Chike as he is called by his fans, was born as Chike Ezekpeazu Osebuka.

He is a graduate of Computer Engineering, from Covenant University, Ogun State.

The company, which marked its 20th anniversary in August stated that it “is celebrating this with the endorsement of these new ambassadors to project the power of youth and enterprise and how much they can achieve with the right focus, passion and dedication that can come from seeing others who have succeeded. This is very much part of our tradition as we believe the strength of a nation lies in the ability and potentials of its youth”.

It explained that the engagement of the new brand icons “is meant to project the best Nigerians as models for younger people who are tirelessly aspiring to succeed. This is more important in an era where positive heroes and mentors are scarce and hard to come by. The intention is not just to promote the growth of music, Nollywood and sports where we have been very prominent, but also to encourage our teeming youths to aspire toward realizing their dreams by looking up to these ambassadors as mentors”.

Globacom, which since inception has always sponsored major events and supported talented as well as enterprising young Nigerians by making them Glo ambassadors, explained that this innovation has become a practice for which Globacom has always led the way in Nigeria.

Congratulating them, Glo which stated that “having these stars as ambassadors of is our way of inspiring a whole generation of young people with vision who can do better and achieve more without losing hope along the way, even when confronted with challenges,” pledged to continue to promote the sector as it held great prospects to promote Nigeria to the world and also transforming lives.

On their part, the new ambassadors promised to represent the Glo brand by projecting the ideals of the company at all times.

They thanked the founder and Chairman of Globacom, Dr Mike Adenuga Jr., for considering them worthy of being appointed as the company’s brand ambassadors.
https://pmexpressng.com/glo-unveiled-kizz-daniel-asake-chike-as-ambassadors/

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:21am On Sep 30, 2023
Congratulations to them

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by accordadoga30(f): 7:22am On Sep 30, 2023
One day iamdbull go make us proud

79 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by pbet15: 7:22am On Sep 30, 2023
Ok

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by ATEAMS: 7:22am On Sep 30, 2023
Nice

1 Like

Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by NaijaCover(m): 7:23am On Sep 30, 2023
Wow

Is Following The Glo Network

1 Like

Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by thatcardude: 7:23am On Sep 30, 2023
More grace

1 Like

Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by Metronomy(m): 7:23am On Sep 30, 2023
Ghg
Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by koxi: 7:24am On Sep 30, 2023
Good one

1 Like

Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by 1gbdata: 7:24am On Sep 30, 2023
Ok
Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by Creamypie(m): 7:25am On Sep 30, 2023
Very unserious and useless network. Common to link my nin since last year them never fit do it. So what effectiveness are these ambassadors projecting and with very poor network?na only very cheap data them get. Thank God i no dey listen 2 nigeria songs. Na only for my parlor window network dey small. Now na only to receive calls I dey use glo to do. I had to buy Airtel. It was linked within 30 mins

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by Metronomy(m): 7:25am On Sep 30, 2023
Congratulations to them
Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by Shikini: 7:25am On Sep 30, 2023
Omarlay nko?
Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by Calabar1stSon: 7:25am On Sep 30, 2023
Network wey never wan get sense.

28 Likes

Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by AriyaTV: 7:25am On Sep 30, 2023
omo karo o jire.

Anjuwon ose wi lejo.

Always on top.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by ERCROSS(m): 7:25am On Sep 30, 2023
Glo go just dey dash artists free money wey dem suppose take upgrade their yeye network

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by MrsTwrite(f): 7:26am On Sep 30, 2023
Glo has successfully blocked my line. Mtcheeew...

1 Like

Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by crossfm: 7:26am On Sep 30, 2023
Glo has eyes for talent,these guys are amongst the best artists in Africa today.

Their music genre makes a lot of sense.

Congratulations boy's,you guys deserve it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by Dpen11(f): 7:26am On Sep 30, 2023
Wow! Big congrats to them
Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by drimzsmoke(m): 7:26am On Sep 30, 2023
accordadoga30:
One day iamthebull go make us proud

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by MrsTwrite(f): 7:26am On Sep 30, 2023
ERCROSS:
Glo go just dey dash artists free money wey dem suppose take upgrade their yeye network

Na nigerian man get am, so believe you me, no ideas at all.😂

5 Likes

Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by phemmyfour: 7:27am On Sep 30, 2023
ERCROSS:
They care less about the quality of their network

9 Likes

Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by callmevirus(m): 7:27am On Sep 30, 2023
Nice one
Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by ChristianMuslim: 7:28am On Sep 30, 2023
Glo the best network in africa... And in Naija.. Airtel and Mtn muthafucka

2 Likes

Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by clockwisereport: 7:28am On Sep 30, 2023
Slo will never fix their network but will be making every Tom, ďick and Harry their ambassador.

Ndi mgbu

Slo, without pride

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by Propsvillalist: 7:29am On Sep 30, 2023
Ok
Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by yorke1: 7:29am On Sep 30, 2023
GLO need to sort out their bad network before signing Ambassadors. This is just a waste of money and a misplaced priority.

To even think that I started using them as my first line but now they have been relegated to just having their sim in my phone. MTN comes first followed by Airtel.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by unitysheart(m): 7:29am On Sep 30, 2023
Asake didn't graduate from OAU.

2 Likes

Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by YUSTECH3(m): 7:30am On Sep 30, 2023
Scammers plenty for this Nairaland

Becareful who you deal

I believe admin also know them

1 Like

Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by SmartPolician: 7:30am On Sep 30, 2023
When Glo introduced per-second billing, they had the opportunity to become the biggest telco in Nigeria.

Today, Glo is more interested in promoting a shitty network than fixing it. A network that gives you a bunch of data you cannot even use due to its shitty network.

11 Likes

Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by 89green: 7:31am On Sep 30, 2023
Useless network, na una wey dey listen to all these guys songs I dey blame.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jasmine Lennard On Cristiano Ronaldo: "I Used Him As A Toy" / #BBNaija: Teddy-A Pictured With Kaffy, Queen Of Dance / Yemi Alade Live From France. Her Hairstyle Though :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.