Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,912 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

How To Quickly Stop Your Car When The Brake Fails - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How To Quickly Stop Your Car When The Brake Fails (32169 Views)

Causes Of Vehicle’s Stall When The Brake Is Applied / When The Brake Shakes On Freeway But Not On Street Road / What To Do When Your Car brake fails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Quickly Stop Your Car When The Brake Fails by Angrigowt: 2:52pm On Oct 02, 2023
Hand or leg brake is 2nd brake rescue. Automatic. Quickly put the gear for neutral. Tap the hand brake or leg brake about 4 times. Dey target passenger service lane. This is where side mirrors come to play. If u like drive for ten years. If you are not a stunt driver like me. U go join mobad for hell fire.
Re: How To Quickly Stop Your Car When The Brake Fails by Growing(m): 5:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
I wonder how some people manage to drive car without brakes.
Re: How To Quickly Stop Your Car When The Brake Fails by Reference(m): 5:31pm On Oct 02, 2023
What makes people think that taking the foot of the pedal of an automatic geared ICE vehicle amounts to braking.
That is just coasting. The down shift will be imperceptible unless travelling uphill.
Re: How To Quickly Stop Your Car When The Brake Fails by salem1996: 6:36pm On Oct 02, 2023
Funflipper:

It will mess up your transmission.

It's my Dad's car... Iffa buy mine, I may be tempted to do it .... That thing is always on my mind whenever am driving cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Quickly Stop Your Car When The Brake Fails by unbiased2021: 6:41pm On Oct 02, 2023
gtassure:

Really! Then you must be driving in your village en route your locality!

Everyone must not be as careless as you are Mr Man, besides I give Jah all the credit cos na him Dey run am.
Re: How To Quickly Stop Your Car When The Brake Fails by donhils: 11:05am On Oct 03, 2023
UncleKoboko:
shocked
IF NA AUTOMATIC GEAR AND YOU WANT TO SEE YOUR ANCESTORS IN A FLASH, SWITCH THE GEAR TO "P" PARK...

Thank me later grin grin grin
I thought about it too. What will happen?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) / Water Dripping From Car Exhaust- A Good Or Bad Sign? / Roofless Keke Napep Spotted On A Lagos Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.