Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,004 members, 7,849,052 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:56 PM

How Have U Contributed To The Nigeria We Have Today??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Have U Contributed To The Nigeria We Have Today??? (95 Views)

Ahmed Bakare: Southwest Contributed To Nigeria’s Problems By Voting APC In 2015 / Koshoedo: Lagos Government’s Negligence Contributed To Ikoyi Building Collapse / Adesina: Obasanjo Contributed To Nigeria’s Crisis, Should Mind His Utterances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Have U Contributed To The Nigeria We Have Today??? by mokwechineme: 3:53pm On Sep 30, 2023
Nigeria is a living-hell for most Nigerians. There are people who have directly or indirectly contributed to the state Nigeria is today. Some are enjoying the benefits while others are static or retrogressing in their economic positions.

The politicians and their partners in the elite club - business leaders, traditional leaders, religious leaders etc are part of those enjoying these benefits while there are those who carried the issue of we against them, religion, tribalism majorly as huge loads to keep Nigeria in perpetual struggle for survival and are not getting any benefit for it.

My question is - what will be ur gain when Nigeria decides to avenge these wrongs done to her
Re: How Have U Contributed To The Nigeria We Have Today??? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:54pm On Sep 30, 2023
grin

Are you into running businesses? Lol grin. If you are, you will understand that the problem of Nigeria is mainly DISHONESTY by mainly the average man. grin

We just love appointing blames.
Re: How Have U Contributed To The Nigeria We Have Today??? by SensetionalGoal(m): 4:12pm On Sep 30, 2023
The problem here is Tinubu ok let's assume he won (of course he didn't win) and he has been in office for more than hundred days tell me just One good thing tinubu has added to economy nothing! Dude is synonymous with hardship with his stupid tax policies
Alex otti is a perfect example of what Peter Obi would have been doing now. honestly Peter Obi would have been better I don't know Why tinubu is forcing himself on us I don't get it.

(1) (Reply)

�victor Osimhen's Candid Statement: Shedding Light On His Napoli Journey. / Determine The Differences Between PDP And APC / Nigeria At 63: A Call To Build A Prosperous And Peaceful Nation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.