Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,698 members, 7,851,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:15 PM

Breaking: How Tinubu's Fake CSU Certificates Robs Nigeria The Joy Of 63rd Indepe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: How Tinubu's Fake CSU Certificates Robs Nigeria The Joy Of 63rd Indepe (624 Views)

Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer / Leave Obidients, Igbos Out Of Tinubu Fake CSU Certificates, Call Angelina Liu / Tinubu’s Fake Bishops Share Money After Their Appearance - Reno Omokri (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: How Tinubu's Fake CSU Certificates Robs Nigeria The Joy Of 63rd Indepe by sanusi4truth: 7:55pm On Sep 30, 2023
Who is not ashamed of the country called Nigeria with a world acclaimed drug lord and certificate forger as a president? How do we progress with a dirty baggage as a president? The most annoying now is that every discussion today is about Tinubu and his fake Chicago certificates. After Buhari we thought this nonsense would be over only for INEC to upturn the will of Nigerians and impose on us a smelly sick goat. Who cursed Nigeria make we go beg am for forgiveness?

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: How Tinubu's Fake CSU Certificates Robs Nigeria The Joy Of 63rd Indepe by Wainey: 7:57pm On Sep 30, 2023
sanusi4truth:
Who is not ashamed of the country called Nigeria with a world acclaimed drug lord and certificate forger as a president? How do we progress with a dirty baggage as a president? The most annoying now is that every discussion today is about Tinubu and his fake Chicago certificates. After Buhari we thought this nonsense would be over only for INEC to upturn the will of Nigerians and impose on us a smelly sick goat.
Nairaland has the highest number of stupid people per square kilometer

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: How Tinubu's Fake CSU Certificates Robs Nigeria The Joy Of 63rd Indepe by sanusi4truth: 8:00pm On Sep 30, 2023
Wainey:
And there is a mirror in your house and it shows their leader.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: How Tinubu's Fake CSU Certificates Robs Nigeria The Joy Of 63rd Indepe by Xxxxtentacion2: 8:01pm On Sep 30, 2023
Wainey:
all tinubu supporters are stupid people...

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: How Tinubu's Fake CSU Certificates Robs Nigeria The Joy Of 63rd Indepe by rinzaugustine: 8:03pm On Sep 30, 2023
If Lawrence Anini stands in a free and fair electronic voting elections with tinubu, Anini will beat tinubu fair and square because he is not a coward mandate thief like tinubu
Re: Breaking: How Tinubu's Fake CSU Certificates Robs Nigeria The Joy Of 63rd Indepe by Wainey: 8:03pm On Sep 30, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
all tinubu supporters are stupid people...
sanusi4truth:

And there is a mirror in your house and shows their leader.
I am sorry, I do not engage in childish banter, I am far more mature than that. I'll pass

1 Like

Re: Breaking: How Tinubu's Fake CSU Certificates Robs Nigeria The Joy Of 63rd Indepe by Xxxxtentacion2: 8:10pm On Sep 30, 2023
Wainey:
I am sorry, I do not engage in childish banter, I am far more mature than that. I'll pass
run away like a headless fowl... you no get sense at all... dey support failure...

1 Like

Re: Breaking: How Tinubu's Fake CSU Certificates Robs Nigeria The Joy Of 63rd Indepe by sanusi4truth: 8:10pm On Sep 30, 2023
Wainey:
There is no maturity in an old man who sheepishly supports a druggie and international certificate forgery. Being childish with truth is better than being mature with lies and fraud.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: How Tinubu's Fake CSU Certificates Robs Nigeria The Joy Of 63rd Indepe by Wainey: 8:17pm On Sep 30, 2023
sanusi4truth:

There is no maturity in an old man who sheepishly supports a druggie and international certificate forgery. Being childish with truth is better than being mature with lies and fraud.
Xxxxtentacion2:
run away like a headless fowl... you no get sense at all... dey support failure...
The tears of a failure doesn't move me.

You can cry from now till 2moro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: How Tinubu's Fake CSU Certificates Robs Nigeria The Joy Of 63rd Indepe by yarimo(m): 8:39pm On Sep 30, 2023
Are you guys done with mohbad case? Just asking for a friend
sanusi4truth:
Who is not ashamed of the country called Nigeria with a world acclaimed drug lord and certificate forger as a president? How do we progress with a dirty baggage as a president? The most annoying now is that every discussion today is about Tinubu and his fake Chicago certificates. After Buhari we thought this nonsense would be over only for INEC to upturn the will of Nigerians and impose on us a smelly sick goat. Who cursed Nigeria make we go beg am for forgiveness?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: How Tinubu's Fake CSU Certificates Robs Nigeria The Joy Of 63rd Indepe by sanusi4truth: 6:23am On Oct 01, 2023
sanusi4truth:
Re: Breaking: How Tinubu's Fake CSU Certificates Robs Nigeria The Joy Of 63rd Indepe by MandelaPutin: 7:28pm On Oct 01, 2023
[quote author=sanusi4truth post=126113846]Who is not ashamed of the country called Nigeria with a world acclaimed drug lord and certificate forger as a president? How do we progress with a dirty baggage as a president? The most annoying now is that every discussion today is about Tinubu and his fake Chicago certificates. After Buhari we thought this nonsense would be over only for INEC to upturn the will of Nigerians and impose on us a smelly sick goat. Who cursed Nigeria make we go beg am for forgiveness?[/quqote]

(1) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Has An Arab Wife? / Tinubu’s Plan To Release IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Stalled By Imo Gov Poll / Why Jail Elnora Daniel, President Of CSU From 1998 To 2008 By Osondu Nworu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.