Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,566 members, 7,865,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:39 PM

I Am In Serious Debt And Mentally Unstable - Obidient, LP Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am In Serious Debt And Mentally Unstable - Obidient, LP Candidate (1626 Views)

Peter Obi Does Not Know What Is Green Energy- Atiku Mocks LP Candidate / New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed / Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Serious Debt And Mentally Unstable - Obidient, LP Candidate by blamingthedevil: 1:03am On Oct 01, 2023
One of the candidates of the Labour Party (LP) in the 2023 general elections, Harrison Gwamnishu, says he is in serious debt and no longer mentally stable.
Gwamnishu, a human rights activist, had contested State House of Assembly seat in Delta State in the March 18 election and lost.

In a Facebook post Saturday evening, he narrated how he had been struggling to repay loans he secured preparatory to the election and how his business went south.
He said he had sold some his property, including a car, in an attempt to pay off the debt.

He wrote, “I want to sincerely appreciate you all for your support over the years and being part of my journey.

“Just to inform you all that I’m in serious DEBT and I’m no longer mentally stable reasons for my recent post. Some friends have reached out and advised I let this out.

“I didn’t defraud anyone. My business went bad as this can be verified. Some of my friends gave me loans during my election.

“I have made effort in paying by selling my car gifted to me and also sold some of my property to pay off this debt. I have given them date and failed as I have no other possible solution to pay this debt.

“I have lost sleep, lost friends and relationship and never thought I will ever be going through this phase. My dad is currently suffering from the shock all this has caused as some of them went to my parents to threaten them.

“My love for humanity doesn’t stop me from having my own personal issues. Please to those who look up to me and feel disappointed, I am sorry that I am going through this. I am human and I can make mistakes too, but I am definitely not a fraud.

“Life happened to me and I pray that I can come out of it soonest 😭😭😭”

https://twitter.com/Imranmuhdz/status/1708240349154459713

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am In Serious Debt And Mentally Unstable - Obidient, LP Candidate by Okoroawusa: 1:06am On Oct 01, 2023
Sorry o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Serious Debt And Mentally Unstable - Obidient, LP Candidate by Throwback: 1:09am On Oct 01, 2023
Imagine he won and was in the state House of Assembly, he would have been more devoted to settling his debts than working to represent the people.

This one truly laboured in vain.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am In Serious Debt And Mentally Unstable - Obidient, LP Candidate by muykem: 1:28am On Oct 01, 2023
It is not only him. Many Obidients are no longer in the right frame of mind.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am In Serious Debt And Mentally Unstable - Obidient, LP Candidate by inoki247: 1:38am On Oct 01, 2023
Lol politics no be child's play....

Politics is also business unless we want to lie to ourselves you've to invest in it to get what your want....

Politics no be NGO cause you're going dere to also earn an income no matter aw legit nd of high moral you're u will still earn something..,

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Serious Debt And Mentally Unstable - Obidient, LP Candidate by Malroux: 1:53am On Oct 01, 2023
Throwback:
Imagine he won and was in the state House of Assembly, he would have been more devoted to settling his debts than working to represent the people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Serious Debt And Mentally Unstable - Obidient, LP Candidate by RevDesm0ndJuju: 2:02am On Oct 01, 2023
So nah from public treasury he hoped to repay loans he took for his dead campaign ?

Instead for him to have staked sure 3 odds on bet9ja he went and blew it on one useless LP ticket wey don cut before he contest.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am In Serious Debt And Mentally Unstable - Obidient, LP Candidate by thesicilian: 2:13am On Oct 01, 2023
I'm sure many of his friends have also deserted him. I hope he pull through whether or not he's one of the good politicians

5 Likes

Re: I Am In Serious Debt And Mentally Unstable - Obidient, LP Candidate by tonicyril: 6:06am On Oct 01, 2023
But where is pitobi sef embarassed

Has he informed their excellency..pitobi??

Where is aisha yesufu?

Where is all the money obidents contributed to them??

Abi na until this one run mad kpatakpata before they know that they should help him settle the debt from the money obidents contributed?

Moreover, cant this niggga also go on social media and start abusing tinubu and making jest of him?? From there he can seamlessly ask for funds from his followers and they will sheepishly contributed even above the said debt. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Serious Debt And Mentally Unstable - Obidient, LP Candidate by SmartPolician: 6:25am On Oct 01, 2023
It takes a lot of guts for someone of this social status to open up. I admire him for that.

As a genuine human rights activist, this man has championed a great fight and has helped many people in the past.

That said, I trust OBIdients to come to his rescue because they always do.

4 Likes

Re: I Am In Serious Debt And Mentally Unstable - Obidient, LP Candidate by CilicMarin: 6:31am On Oct 01, 2023
SmartPolician:
It takes a lot of guts for someone of this social status to open up. I admire him for that.

As a genuine human rights activist, this man has championed a great fight and have helped many people in the past.

A fraudster? Go to Facebook and read the cries of those he defrauded..Dey play.

6 Likes

Re: I Am In Serious Debt And Mentally Unstable - Obidient, LP Candidate by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:33am On Oct 01, 2023
SmartPolician:

As a genuine human rights activist, this man has championed a great fight and have helped many people in the past.

Most of you are very stvpid aswear. I'm sure you can't buy 1000 per kg gas coming here to disgrace your family. Shame
Re: I Am In Serious Debt And Mentally Unstable - Obidient, LP Candidate by accordadoga30(f): 6:34am On Oct 01, 2023
Hehehe

He has laboured in vain.

He don finish money on campaign.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Serious Debt And Mentally Unstable - Obidient, LP Candidate by Wisereborn: 6:38am On Oct 01, 2023
CilicMarin:

A fraudster? Go to Facebook and read the cries of those he defrauded..Dey play.
Him never talk wetin him take the money do

Cause as at that time, the obidients waves was sweeping everywhere

No one was asking for mobilization fee or what not

This we witness in so many state

Some of them were other party agents disguising

If this were to be genuine, I am glad that he wasn't elected because we don't want those who cannot manage our resources in power!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Serious Debt And Mentally Unstable - Obidient, LP Candidate by jmoore(m): 6:43am On Oct 01, 2023
Who in his right mind borrows money to contest an election?

His activities have been suspicious. Many fraudulent allegations against him.

His post has an ulterior motive. He wants to raise money with this fake story.

Em go soon open gofund me account and gullible people will start donating
Re: I Am In Serious Debt And Mentally Unstable - Obidient, LP Candidate by Nice2023(m): 6:43am On Oct 01, 2023
Throwback:

Everything isn't politics man.

The man who is there now,has equally been using ur state funds for hospital bill abroad and all u could see is a man who wants to survive against those who stole ur destiny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am In Serious Debt And Mentally Unstable - Obidient, LP Candidate by raskymonojendor: 6:48am On Oct 01, 2023
What a pity.
Re: I Am In Serious Debt And Mentally Unstable - Obidient, LP Candidate by raskymonojendor: 6:50am On Oct 01, 2023
Zombi-dients don push this one enter canal.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Serious Debt And Mentally Unstable - Obidient, LP Candidate by raskymonojendor: 6:50am On Oct 01, 2023
muykem:
It is not only him. Many Obidients are no longer in the right frame of mind.
🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Throwback:

He would just be stealing constituency allowance on a steady.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Serious Debt And Mentally Unstable - Obidient, LP Candidate by raskymonojendor: 6:51am On Oct 01, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:
So nah from public treasury he hoped to repay loans he took for his dead campaign ?

Instead for him to have staked sure 3 odds on bet9ja he went and blew it on one useless LP ticket wey don cut before he contest.
Jesu 😂

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Serious Debt And Mentally Unstable - Obidient, LP Candidate by Goodvibes007: 6:54am On Oct 01, 2023
tonicyril:
But where is pitobi sef embarassed

Has he informed their excellency..pitobi??

Where is aisha yesufu?

Where is all the money obidents contributed to them??

Abi na until this one run mad kpatakpata before they know that they should help him settle the debt from the money obidents contributed?

Moreover, cant this niggga also go on social media and start abusing tinubu and making jest of him?? From there he can seamlessly ask for funds from his followers and they will sheepishly contributed even above the said debt. grin
He could have also open a twitter like Jackson Ude to peddle fake news instead of borrowing money to buy LP ticket.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Serious Debt And Mentally Unstable - Obidient, LP Candidate by Goodvibes007: 6:56am On Oct 01, 2023
accordadoga30:
Hehehe

He has laboured in vain.

He don finish money on campaign.
No just finished money. He is now in the negative. I.e. negative balance.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Serious Debt And Mentally Unstable - Obidient, LP Candidate by Scarrr: 8:16am On Oct 01, 2023
Nice2023:

Everything isn't politics man.

The man who is there now,has equally been using ur state funds for hospital bill abroad and all u could see is a man who wants to survive against those who stole ur destiny.
dunce

1 Like

Re: I Am In Serious Debt And Mentally Unstable - Obidient, LP Candidate by rolams(m): 8:18am On Oct 01, 2023
You go think twice next time. If dem push you, you go fight strong to stand firm.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Serious Debt And Mentally Unstable - Obidient, LP Candidate by DIKEnaWAR: 8:23am On Oct 01, 2023
You dey sell property to contest elections because you had intentions to loot and replace. I have always known this guy is in the category of Deji Adeyanju, a cashtivist masquerading as human rights activist.

Th.... Ieefffff!
Re: I Am In Serious Debt And Mentally Unstable - Obidient, LP Candidate by 1Alex: 8:41am On Oct 01, 2023
Throwback:

do you actually know the responsibilities of the state assembly members?
Re: I Am In Serious Debt And Mentally Unstable - Obidient, LP Candidate by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:20am On Oct 01, 2023
Wisereborn:

Him never talk wetin him take the money do

Cause as at that time, the obidients waves was sweeping everywhere

No one was asking for mobilization fee or what not

This we witness in so many state

Some of them were other party agents disguising

If this were to be genuine, I am glad that he wasn't elected because we don't want those who cannot manage our resources in power!!!

Nigeria politic is about money forget the mantra we no dey give shishi, they spent money
Re: I Am In Serious Debt And Mentally Unstable - Obidient, LP Candidate by Love56743: 11:17am On Oct 01, 2023
It's a fake New this guy didn't contest under lp But ApGa
Re: I Am In Serious Debt And Mentally Unstable - Obidient, LP Candidate by Wisereborn: 12:18pm On Oct 01, 2023
hakeemhakeem:

Nigeria politic is about money forget the mantra we no dey give shishi, they spent money
Even if they spend money, who runs business at a loss

He is not a good manager is all!!!

Not cutting your clothes according to your measurements is a menace to society!!!
Obidients no want such leaders

(1) (Reply)

! / The Worst Governor During Obasanjo Regime / Nigeria's Leader, Umaru Yar'adua, To Be Flown Out For Medical Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.