Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Does God Require Tithes? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Require Tithes? (3720 Views)

"Does God Require Sabbath-keeping Of Christians?" / Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles / What Does God Require Of Us At The Brazen Laver? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Does God Require Tithes? by Candour(m): 6:28am On Oct 06, 2013
Image123:

You have to resort to bitterness, false accusations, name calling and being a busy body. You even hoped to turn a thread about death and burial into a tithe-talk thread. You did not use to be like this, you need to take the chill pill. Even your mentors are not carrying it on their head like you. Take a trip to calvary.

Yes you're right. I always tried to avoid your inane arguments but I realised you people don't play fair. You'll stop at nothing to keep up your lies and you, image, are a major culprit. ThankGod every poster on that thread you mentioned are not obsessed with tithes like you so they were not bothered because they understood it was just for illustration. So relax and take a chill pill.

Do you even know what the word mentor is? You think its measured by age or amount of time spent on NL? Grow up and learn some English words. If your mentors are the tithe collectors who have spent longer time defending your tithe scams, then you need help. I don't choose mentors like that. There are deeper considerations.

I'm at calvary bro and I saw no tithe collection basket there. I pray you get there too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Learn To Say "Am Sorry" Even When You Are Right / What Is Wrong With This Popular Picture Of Jesus ?? / Why You Need To Stay Away From The NIV And Other Bible Versions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.