Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 (32245 Views)

Discos Operating Licenses Expired In October – Reps / Lai Mohammed Sleeping At An Exhibition Ahead Of The 58th Independence Day / Buhari Emerges Unopposed, Faces APC Affirmation Primary In October (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by BossGerald: 6:16pm On Oct 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
They probably moved on when they realized Nigerians were not at all seriously seeking in need of the kind of change they desired at that point in time. undecided

Wole soyinka moved on?
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 01, 2023
E go favour me and my family!
Amin Aseeeeeeeeee!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by BossGerald: 6:17pm On Oct 01, 2023
MTNnews:
So who should they have cot d for to correct this n pls don't tell me the Pandora criminal n failure Peter Obi

Do you have a functional brain at all?
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by Kobojunkie: 6:18pm On Oct 01, 2023
BossGerald:
■ Wole soyinka moved on?
He happened to have been one of the first to have moved on in my opinion. undecided
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by bejick(m): 6:19pm On Oct 01, 2023
Alliswell248:

Iliterates like Mmasoma brother.... scammers and liars....
From third to 1st....he can't even prove it...

like you 1st class drug lord Parblo Ecowas Thiefnubv that refuse the whole world to see his forged certificate. You kpakpa no get Nepa bill certificate. Na only thief dey hide dey chop him money.
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by jrusky(m): 6:19pm On Oct 01, 2023
bejick:

If i get wetin I hate in this life na when I dey try to advice and help someone get a meaningful life and the person on his own decide to be useless. I dey pain me wella.

Bro your uselessness is worst than left hand used to clean bum with Pooh.

You are so useless creating so many account here in NL to the point people are telling me to ignore you because you are just a bloody online miscreat ad oentity. Only you have over 4 moniker here, are ok at all? I guess no. People so knows you that over 15 to 18 comrades here telling me about you.
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by Chetas81(m): 6:19pm On Oct 01, 2023
Capernum:
E o ti mo n kankan. Tinubu sesebere ni. E je palaba iya.
check your self and your comment if there's anything different, tinubu exposing Yoruba people a lot
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by orikoku: 6:19pm On Oct 01, 2023
seguno2:

So what are you waiting for
for you to lead. Ode
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by Iamzik: 6:19pm On Oct 01, 2023
YorubaKinging:
The end is near.

I’m sorry to burst your bubble

But Tinubu is not that savior you’re looking for

The foundation has been destroyed, Nigeria cannot stand.

Restructuring is the answer.

I'm afraid even restructuring will not work with this crop of politicians. They will just replicate the federal corrupt at the regional level and it might even be worse.

Electing Buhari we was a mistake but APC people doubled down with Tinubu when we have the likes of Osinbajo and co.

The people deserve the kind of leader they elect. I have stopped wasting my emotions on Nigeria matter
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by headboyprince(m): 6:23pm On Oct 01, 2023
Obaofaba:
It's expected.

Only few countries in the world if any at all, didn't experienced inflation.

Nigeria wouldn't be an exception.

Besides, even the president acknowledged this in his Nationwide address.

The only reason this is a news to us is because it affects us.

What we should be doing right now is to build for the future because we've already eaten off what we had yesteryears.
this isnt inflation. it's a total collapse of the economy...
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by BossGerald: 6:24pm On Oct 01, 2023
Obaofaba:
It's expected.

What we should be doing right now is to build for the future because we've already eaten off what we had yesteryears.

And you didn't know this when you wanted to shut down Nigeria with protest in 2012??
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by onuman: 6:24pm On Oct 01, 2023
BossGerald:

Duro4chang seunmsg why have you sworn to never let Nigeria progress by voting for failures in Apc??

Stop being a hypocrite

Wow. seunmsg and Duro4chang will tell you their usual gateway tale that it is only those who believed the story of Jubril Al Sudan for dead Buhari that will believe this published sharp rises in prices of essential commodities in Nigeria since Tinubu stole presidential election of 2023 and ascended to the throne. Tinubu urchinss would feel they have made a point once they dismiss you with this their narrative.

1 Like

Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by bejick(m): 6:25pm On Oct 01, 2023
jrusky:

Bro your uselessness is worst than left hand used to clean bum with Pooh.

You are so useless creating so many account here in NL to the point people are telling me to ignore you because you are just a bloody online miscreat ad oentity. Only you have over 4 moniker here, are ok at all? I guess no. People so knows you that over 15 to 18 comrades here telling me about you.

I only have one account for Nairaland, na the business when una dey do una go sabi una when dey rig everything no merit for una eyes. Everything na grab power and run away with it. I just want to make you useful not trying to bring you down. We already too many of useless like you in Nigeria so getting you from that bunch will be a great service to Nigeria.
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by jrusky(m): 6:26pm On Oct 01, 2023
bejick:

I only have one account for Nairaland, na the business when una dey do una go sabi una when dey rig everything no merit for una eyes. Everything na grab power and run away with it. I just want to make you useful not trying to bring you down. We already too many of useless like you in Nigeria so getting you from that bunch will be a great service to Nigeria.

Oh so those talking about you don't know you baa?
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by Uchek(m): 6:26pm On Oct 01, 2023
[It is called Yoruba HYPOCRISY quote author=BossGerald post=126128166]The list is endless

Oct2022 vs Oct 2023

Dollar
2022= #620
2023#1,090

Gas
2022=#550
2023= #1,000

Rice
2022=#28,000
2023=#50,000
shocked

Garri
2022=#700
2023= #1,400

Beans
2022=#2,000
2023=#3,000

Egg
2022=#1,700 per crate
2023=#3,000

Fuel
2022=#185
2023=#630

Spaghetti
2022=#8,200 per carton
2023=#10,800

Tomatoes and onions are now gold

It wasn't this bad when Apc occupied ojota in 2012 during goodluck Jonathan government, we were made to not to accept dollar at #216 but now we are asked to endure dollar at over #1,000 undecided

Where are those celebrities and professors that wanted to end Nigeria because fuel was sold at #145?? It is #630 now and they've disappeared.

What exactly is happening?? Hypocrisy
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by GiZcorp: 6:26pm On Oct 01, 2023
Obaofaba:
It's expected.

You can't build where there's no foundation. You have just refused to see the evils of these men, but no issue sha like you said there's no country that has not experienced inflation. The good thing is everyone in those countries experienced together, you and me!
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by seguno2: 6:28pm On Oct 01, 2023
orikoku:
for you to lead. Ode

……..na im you be.
Next
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by BossGerald: 6:30pm On Oct 01, 2023
Ayo25:
Wonderful! So a time would ever come when some people will bring stats from Buhari administration to justify their warped thoughts. A Buhari that was suppose to be a calamity according to them.

Turned out tinubu is worst than buhari...same buhari you defended for 8 wasted years.
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by BossGerald: 6:31pm On Oct 01, 2023
Alliswell248:

That shows you how powerful the Yorubas' are.
Nigeria can't do without them..
But we can do without the alaigbo miscreants.

Looks like a rice bandit
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by UnfairLife7(m): 6:33pm On Oct 01, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Person wey dey blow grammar wey no exist... oponu apoda... your papa waste money ... cus na English your yeye sef come here come check... I speak as I want alaiye baje omokekere .. your whole life is on nairaland... seun won't still pay you ... ole buruku... government won't give you free money ... that same agege your papa can't afford a quarter of a plot there ... that same agege ... you wey no get work pass shouting up and down for nairaland... oloriburuku Omo... your whole life na here alainironu OMODE... olofo ... aiye e ti ta at this stage of your life... alaiyebadje hiding his sorrow behind nairaland... English wey you write no dey dictionary you still dey make noise ... empty barrel... come see farmers for Ibadan ondo , see people in different areas of endeavor doing well without school certifications building wealth... na why your papa wan die on top government matter... I say it to you boldly... any company that employs you employs liability... I say boldly... cus the only thing inside your gutter head is to give excuse why things won't work... excuses for failing your duty... una plenty here gan ... lazy youths in their 20's giving 3xcuses ... you won't end well I tell you
olodo man. What is the economy value of properties in Apapa compare to Agege? Alaye baje. Poor man living in agege claiming rich man. Apart from Magodo estate, Festac town and Ikeja on the mainland. Apapa is the next available area on the mainland with prospect and viable economy growth. Only fools and never do well like you and other RONUs don't know that. Olodo. Olodo like you supporting Buhari and Emilokan with questionable background. Did Jonathan had issues with his education background? Alaye baje omugo. Old cargo in his 40s. You can't even lace the shoes of my uncles in your age bracket. Well exposed individuals in their 40s, married with kids, owned businesses with properties in Apapa, Bariga and Ojo. They can't even employ you as their driver. I am like a son to them and you're not even in my own league. Where did you bagged your Oluwole degree first? Let's start from there. I will tell you mine and my department including my name. Go and verify and come back with tears. I finished not quite long. I will give you the address of my secondary school at Tolu Complex. Neither you nor all those RONUs can stand me intellectually. If na money my uncles within your age bracket will buy you and your house at Agege. I can't dragged money with you now because I'm still a fresh blood😂 not eleje gbigbona like you. If you doubt me let's meet in a neutral land. You go chop disgrace no be mouth.

E sure me say na Yahoo Yahoo you dey do join your mumu business for Agege. Your secret will still be exposed. Olodo claiming people cannot defend their results while your Bubu and Emilokan don't even have any results. Tell me your Alma mater make we go verify your pass results abi na third class😂
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by GoodRocks: 6:38pm On Oct 01, 2023
BossGerald:

Duro4chang seunmsg why have you sworn to never let Nigeria progress by voting for failures in Apc??

Stop being a hypocrite

If Seunmsg ever show up let alone commenting on threads like this make I bend.

To That Dude, Obi and Igbos are the problem of this country. The prices of goods and services in the country can skyrocket, dude no send, so long he deals with Obi

1 Like

Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by Ayo25: 6:38pm On Oct 01, 2023
;Dlols. As per the fact that you are dull, you dont see the sarcasm. So do well to come back when Tinubu whom you so much hate now, has completed his eight years tenure and make comparisons again.

You research is not complete yet too. You need to start your comparison of prices of commodities from let say when Abacha was the Head of State, to proof the nonsense points you are trying to.
BossGerald:

Turned out tinubu is worst than buhari...same buhari you defended for 8 wasted years.
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by skj1377(m): 6:38pm On Oct 01, 2023
The easterner is an idiot . Why buy goods worth $450,000 instead of producing locally export and earn the $450,000. Useless set of importers your infact the problem of Nigeria. Goods ni goods ko . Ode
cjudy:
Tinubu is Ebola
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by oloriooko(m): 6:39pm On Oct 01, 2023
BossGerald:
The list is endless

It wasn't this bad when Apc occupied ojota in 2012 during goodluck Jonathan government, we were made to not to accept dollar at #216 but now we are asked to endure dollar at over #1,000 undecided

Where are those celebrities and professors that wanted to end Nigeria because fuel was sold at #145?? It is #630 now and they've disappeared.

What exactly is happening?? Hypocrisy

This has been my question since BAT came into power but Fuulish so called elders like Falana and Soyinka are drowned in absolute silence due to shame
They played tribal politics with the future of Nigeria while parading themselves as elites and elders of the land angry

1 Like

Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by Jack500: 6:41pm On Oct 01, 2023
ideynl1:
The both disasters were voted massively by the Yorubas.

Let it be known that the choices made by Yorubas sunk Nigeria to where it is today.

Keep blaming yorubas for your great poverty
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by bejick(m): 6:47pm On Oct 01, 2023
jrusky:

Oh so those talking about you don't know you baa?

I can never be me, my life is so transparent unlike Mr. Balablu that have so many masked life an unidentified hidden object. I beg you must not be like the drug master cos we all know the end of all evil people.
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by BossGerald: 6:48pm On Oct 01, 2023
oloriooko:

This has been my question since BAT came into power but Fuulish so called elders like Falana and Soyinka are drowned in absolute silence due to shame
They played tribal politics with the future of Nigeria while parading themselves as elites and elders of the land angry

Soyinka is just too shameless
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by kissdabride: 6:48pm On Oct 01, 2023
Obaofaba:
It's expected.

always enjoining your oppressor.wtf
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by cjudy(m): 6:49pm On Oct 01, 2023
skj1377:
The easterner is an idiot . Why buy goods worth $450,000 instead of producing locally export and earn the $450,000. Useless set of importers your infact the problem of Nigeria. Goods ni goods ko . Ode
You get sense?
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by BossGerald: 6:49pm On Oct 01, 2023
Ayo25:
;Dlols. As per the fact that you are dull, you dont see the sarcasm. So do well to come back when Tinubu whom you so much hate now, has completed his eight years tenure and make comparisons again.

You research is not complete yet too. You need to start your comparison of prices of commodities from let say when Abacha was the Head of State, to proof the nonsense points you are trying to.

You said same about buhari, how did it end?? Stop supporting failures.
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by BossGerald: 6:50pm On Oct 01, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

If Seunmsg ever show up let alone commenting on threads like this make I bend.

To That Dude, Obi and Igbos are the problem of this country. The prices of goods and services in the country can skyrocket, dude no send, so long he deals with Obi

I have normalised quoting him in threads like this...I've promised to make it a full time job whenever I can.
Re: Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 by HeDied: 6:50pm On Oct 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
If you intend not to do anything about the old way then why complain or whine at all? undecided

Question: what can be done?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari / I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan / New Minimum Wage: Atiku States Position On FG, Labour Face-off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.