Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village (26529 Views)

LASBCA Begins Removal Of  Distressed Buildings In Lagos Island, Mushin, Others / Rivers Govt Begins Demolition Of AIT, Daar Comms Office In Port Harcourt / Ihedioha Begins Removal Of Okorocha’s Overhead Iron Bars And Trees In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by money121(m): 3:41pm On Oct 01, 2023
Lagos government has started the removal of shanties and illegal structures at Computer Village, Ikeja.

The Director of Public Affairs, Ministry of Environment, Kunle Adeshina, shared photos from the exercise on his X account Sunday.

He captioned them, "Removal of shanties and illegal structures ongoing at Computer Village, Ikeja on Sunday."

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by money121(m): 3:42pm On Oct 01, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by ASAPFERG: 3:43pm On Oct 01, 2023
Nice one sanwo olu cool

Any immigrant that don't like it is free to relocate permanently to his/her land of origin tongue

116 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Kestolove(m): 4:00pm On Oct 01, 2023
Remove everything, the shanties ND illegal shops are own by the nuisance iyamiri's..

101 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by tollyboy5(m): 4:01pm On Oct 01, 2023
Very Good. This should be extended to all part of Lagos to keep the state clean.

65 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 01, 2023
The occupants of those shanties are paying daily levies to iyaloja of Lagos.Since government did not provide jobs they provide jobs for themselves.Does sanwo olu want them to go into the crime of snatching phones or even selling fufu phones?

Modify;You guys from southwest that are saying non indigenes should relocate.Are we no longer one Nigeria?
So we should leave our properties for you to grab them?Land grabbers.

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by FreeStuffsNG: 5:21pm On Oct 01, 2023
money121:
Lagos government has started the removal of shanties and illegal structures at Computer Village, Ikeja.

The Director of Public Affairs, Ministry of Environment, Kunle Adeshina, shared photos from the exercise on his X account Sunday.

He captioned them, "Removal of shanties and illegal structures ongoing at Computer Village, Ikeja on Sunday."

Some parts of computer village had spill over to Oba Akran, Medical road and Mobolaji Bank-Anthony way. This will reset the uncontrolled expansion.Check my signature for free stuffs!

106 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by JohnnA1: 5:29pm On Oct 01, 2023
money121:

lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J Seun
Very good!

Any official link to this news?

If anybody doesn't like it, they can go back to their villages.

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Corn247: 5:37pm On Oct 01, 2023
Better.

Those bush people are hell bent on destroying everywhere. That place use to be a serene residential area before they turned it to scamming market

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Dontcry09985: 5:38pm On Oct 01, 2023
Remove that place templarlandry sells stolen phones

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Throwback: 5:44pm On Oct 01, 2023
I thought this market has been moved before to another site?

What are traders still doing there after many years?

101 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by ElSudani: 5:51pm On Oct 01, 2023
Make Lagos Habitable Again.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by JohnnA1: 5:51pm On Oct 01, 2023
Throwback:

Exactly!

Personally I think two or four commercial high rise buildings would be a better use of the space.

Ikeja is the commercial centre of Lagos after all.

26 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by JagabanB: 5:52pm On Oct 01, 2023
Revolution2022:
The occupants of those shanties are paying daily levies to iyaloja of Lagos.Since government did not provide jobs they provide jobs for themselves.Does sanwo olu want them to go into the crime of snatching phones or even selling fufu phones?
They wón't provide job for u in SA but u won't dare do this over there.
You will be quick to slate Nigèria and call them a functioning society.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by MTNnews: 5:54pm On Oct 01, 2023
With all pleasure pls wail to death

Revolution2022:

104 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by sammyj: 7:59pm On Oct 01, 2023
cool
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by aylagos(m): 7:59pm On Oct 01, 2023
Let no one cry Yoruba hate them here oooo

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Wujio: 7:59pm On Oct 01, 2023
Smh remove its tax inflows. Apc and elitism. Tueh
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Amuluonyenaego: 7:59pm On Oct 01, 2023
Targeted at one particular tribe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by tiswell(m): 7:59pm On Oct 01, 2023
...and the witch hunt continues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Kokorokopeniis: 8:00pm On Oct 01, 2023
H
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by aylagos(m): 8:01pm On Oct 01, 2023
tiswell:
...and the witch hunt continues
number 1 MuuuMmuuuuuu Identified

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Longinyamapucci(m): 8:01pm On Oct 01, 2023
Good one there Lagos. Here Fubara is doing nothing but want to stop bunkering in ogbaland

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Davojihn928: 8:01pm On Oct 01, 2023
Guys I don receive my own this morning around 10;15 AM, Just de play

And also share it with your friends so they can benefit too don’t be stingy, someone show me and am also showing you guys

palmpay New User Campaign Just Started and they are still giving away 20,000 naira instantly and you can withdraw it anytime you want, it for new user that join them using the campaign link only without doing any task or referring anyone it free.

But old user l can benefit too by using another phone number to register and collect your money pass. No playing that’s the trick I use to collect my own. Many people have collected their but not everyone knows about it

Only those that knows benefits from it

Note you must use the verify campaign link before you are qualified to get the reward, don’t worry I will drop the campaign link for you guys but once you receive the money you will give me my percent for showing you this update ooo

5k after you receive the money for me showing you this update Please op.ay acct 8.1.78..98…..568

When you Click below link you will be taken to a Facebook post, you will find the verify campaign link in the Facebook post and use it to register, hurry now don’t miss this opportunity as e de hot

Click the link below

https://www.facebook.com/100087321703803/posts/pfbid0yv75Um6SEQpouEhHk4u6niPVKu32xNof1PrX1WFfisY99F2bneykrkLyE15cvpDRl/?mibextid=cr9u03

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by Think9ja(m): 8:01pm On Oct 01, 2023
The way this place is popular, you'll think it's as large as 200 hectares. Albeit, na one tiny place.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by accordadoga30(f): 8:01pm On Oct 01, 2023
Hehehehe

Good!!

Who wan cry blood should relocate back to the SE oyinbo kuku say NO PLACE LIKE HOME

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by HateBigots: 8:01pm On Oct 01, 2023
cheesy
Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by aylagos(m): 8:02pm On Oct 01, 2023
Throwback:

they refused to leave nah

16 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village by AutoConsult: 8:02pm On Oct 01, 2023
Clean it up

I don't think anyone should have any problem with this. You asked for a cleaner Lagos, and Lagos State government have responded. All illegal structures must come down.

Drainages must be cleared. Anyone not okay with it should approach a court in Ghana.

Check my signature🟢⚪🟢

21 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Before We Bury Tinubu; By Tunde Asaju / Terrorism Financing: Dozens Arrested In Nationwide Crackdown / Osinbajo Inspects Abandoned Government Projects in Imo State [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.