Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,646 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:23 PM

How Supposedly Educated Yoruba People Would React To Tinubu's Exposure - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Supposedly Educated Yoruba People Would React To Tinubu's Exposure (1131 Views)

See The Supposedly $200m Landmark Beach Investment That Got Demolished / Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened / Sane, Educated Yoruba Are Not Blaming The Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Supposedly Educated Yoruba People Would React To Tinubu's Exposure by Sharpsharp00123: 7:50am On Oct 02, 2023
BoldBrainz:

"You Igbos".

Lol.
u wan deny say u no b Igbo?
Re: How Supposedly Educated Yoruba People Would React To Tinubu's Exposure by Jeyun: 8:38am On Oct 02, 2023
BabaRamota1980:

Without Yoruba, Ibo will not have a life in this country. We don't need anything from you, but we give everything to you.
omonile still dey look for shukudi make he help am buy that him papa land wey dey for Isheri so that e go see money chop and marry second wife since him fellow Yoruba no fit bring out better money buy am from am. U dey here dey sey Yoruba no need ibos for anything I pity for u make omonile hear am from u.

1 Like

Re: How Supposedly Educated Yoruba People Would React To Tinubu's Exposure by Bekind123: 8:48am On Oct 02, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
shut up, you and the other idiots want to coerce everybody into supporting your god peter obi, if he had won, I'm very sure he'd have ran a propaganda government, just the way Otti is running a propaganda government, imagine fooools are cheering Otti up for flagging off a 3.5km road while here in Rivers we have flagged off approximately 75.1km road since the new governor came on board and we'll be commissioning over 100km of completed roads next year. I won't be surprised in the next 3 years, mediocre Otti will be elevated to god like status just like peter obi and anybody that speaks against him will be tagged a tribalist, meanwhile when you do an objective comparison with his colleagues you'd discover that he has done nothing but because he's Igbo, he's going to promoted as the next best thing since slice bread. To you guys everybody is parochial but people from your part of the country are holy and saint like and this is coming from a place where the inhabitants of their states are 98% homogeneous.

Do you expect people that think objectively to fall for your bullshiits?

I only pity foools that have outsourced their thinking to bumbling idiiots like you and the OP of this thread.
Typical Yoruba pretending to be some one else. We know how you guys operate.

1 Like

Re: How Supposedly Educated Yoruba People Would React To Tinubu's Exposure by BoldBrainz(m): 9:18am On Oct 02, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
u wan deny say u no b Igbo?

This one is a fool. He thinks I woke up this morning to prove anything to him.
Re: How Supposedly Educated Yoruba People Would React To Tinubu's Exposure by Sharpsharp00123: 10:00am On Oct 02, 2023
BoldBrainz:

This one is a fool. He thinks I woke up this morning to prove anything to him.
are u Igbo or not?

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Don’t Collect Salary Before Dismissal - Viral Two Ex Police Officer Cries Out / Soludo Is The Best Governor In The South East and in the History of Anambra / Biafran President,simon Ekpa Conduct Referendum In Alaigbo(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.