Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria (38921 Views)

Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza / See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization / Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria by AfonjaPriest: 10:30pm On Oct 01, 2023
Faith, also known as Angela Ubi Oyom, the fraudulent beggar is back!!! Before anyone falls prey to his deceptive art in begging, check out the same post from his archives, as presented below:
Bethel3:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you
Acct num: Faith
First Bank
This One
Finest677:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num:
FaithS.H
First Bank
Another
Decency21:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of almighty GOD pls someone should please help me, my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you
Acct num:Faith
First Bank
Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
This person, known as Faith, a.k.a. Angela, has various accounts for his begging operations with different banking platforms.
He is a serial criminal fraudulent individual, and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
This message should be clear to him. He should go to his church or mosque to beg and stop using different usernames on NAIRALAND to exploit people's compassion.
Faith, better known as Angela Oyom Ubi; you have used over 100 usernames to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one username. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.

1 Like

Re: Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria by Nicepoker(m): 10:31pm On Oct 01, 2023
samwash:
The truth of the matter be say Nigeria needs Recolonization, I don't kwn which country will like to colonize us
Maybe
American
British
France
Portuguese
Chinese
Spanish
Nigeria is still under colonization by the British.

1 Like

Re: Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria by SapaProMax: 10:35pm On Oct 01, 2023
Taylor92:
And they’re all better and ahead of Nigeria

Currently Afghanistan better pass Nigeria

What a shame
Guy rest

2 Likes

Re: Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:37pm On Oct 01, 2023
Research have it 50%Nigerians have evil spirit making them confess negative about Nigeria
IF YOU GO TO AFGHAN
GO TO IRAQ
YOU THANK GOD NIGERIA IS LIKE PARADIZE grin
Distorted and disoriented Nigerians save ya self from ya self today,say good about ya country,stop being hypocrites,condemn evil leaders that had looted your nation and stop pursuing shadows praising evil leaders of past. angry
Re: Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:42pm On Oct 01, 2023
Taylor92:

What a shame
AFGHAN THAT everybody CARRY AK ON STREETS,ARE YOU ALRIGHT? WHY ARE YOU HYPOCRITES NOT ATTACKING YOUR EVIL past RULERS THAT MISRULED YOU FOR 23YEARS NOW.YOU JUS DEY RANT NAIJA NAIJA ,WHaT OF YA BABAS ,YOU FEAR TO CRITICIZE THEM? cheesy hypocrites full naija OO!, if na Kenya obj,Jona,buha,deziani for dey under law now.una dey play.

1 Like

Re: Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria by Bigchristo: 10:43pm On Oct 01, 2023
emdis:
An independent black man is very well incapable of leadership! Also, a black man lack professionalism to some extent!
There’s greed inside of every black man the ability to control it is what helps others stands out to be different, if a black man can overcome the urge of greediness such a person will make a good leader, check all great countries today black men aren’t the head of affairs that make those countries great, give a black man such opportunity they will be involved in corruption… these whole greediness started during slave trade era it was still the white man that thought us to be greedy, anything you teach black man dem go do am pass the person wey teach them 😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria by Buharism101(m): 10:43pm On Oct 01, 2023
Nigeria will be great insha Allah,woe unto her enemies and anyone whosoever it is that wishes us doom .

1 Like

Re: Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria by MrsTwrite(f): 10:45pm On Oct 01, 2023
Good to know
Re: Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria by Btruth: 10:49pm On Oct 01, 2023
Who is giving them independence? 🤔

1 Like

Re: Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria by JoshTim: 10:55pm On Oct 01, 2023
Taylor92:

What a shame

You are daft... comparison is only done on the basis of month and days of the month and not year. Get sense abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria by Obakoolex(m): 10:55pm On Oct 01, 2023
Taylor92:

What a shame
Something is seriously wrong with you upstairs.
It's clear you have a big hatred for Nigeria and not Tinubu alone.

1 Like

Re: Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria by bayplus: 10:58pm On Oct 01, 2023
Taylor92:

What a shame

Have you been to Afghanistan before?
Re: Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria by Bowwow11(m): 11:00pm On Oct 01, 2023
Taylor92:

What a shame
u are right oooo especially with the incessant insecurity in looming all over Nigeria states.
Re: Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria by plaetton: 11:02pm On Oct 01, 2023
DrGoodman:
The issues that sank Nigeria are Tribalism triggered by unhealthy competition initiated by people who couldn't stomach the rise of a particular part of Nigeria to greatness.

So they lied, cheated, fought, killed, and destroyed the whole process in the country that can bring a level playing field for all the country, because they know that tribe will race ahead again.

The fight against that tribe meant that they had to cut corners with the truth, cutting their chances down just to make sure nobody rises, if it means the successful region will rise faster. So standards were lowered, educationally, financially and socially, it became okay to lie about things on national TV, as long as you will be seen to be against that tribe, you will be forgiven.

Institutions had to be killed, processes had to be destroyed, procedures had to be abolished for the tribal Lords to unfairly climb up to twist the truth. Of course the end result became the elevation of haters, criminals and illiterates who cares less about the general wellbeing of the country. As the criminals took over, and are still in power, expect no meaningful developments, because

YOU CANNOT PLANT CORN, AND HARVEST COCONUTS cheesy grin

100% correct.
Unfortunately, suffering and hopelessness knows no ethnicity.

1 Like

Re: Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria by Fearyourcreator: 11:05pm On Oct 01, 2023
Taylor92:

What a shame
Leave Nigeria abi why you wan die here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria by emdis: 11:06pm On Oct 01, 2023
Greed is one of the traits but I believe in the science of phrenology! Blacks are way too dumb and weak than we can accept! White people are also greedy, you can take a look at corporations, they make money based on greed through capitalism because the citizens of every white nation will always arise against politicians who wants to embezzle what's rightfully theirs, they will protest to death, that leaves a white man who is greedy to explore only the business opportunities when they want to make money by being greedy (cox every rich man is a greedy man) and not politics..
Bigchristo:
There’s greed inside of every black man the ability to control it is what helps others stands out to be different, if a black man can overcome the urge of greediness such a person will make a good leader, check all great countries today black men aren’t the head of affairs that make those countries great, give a black man such opportunity they will be involved in corruption… these whole greediness started during slave trade era it was still the white man that thought us to be greedy, anything you teach black man dem go do am pass the person wey teach them 😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria by Biola67: 11:07pm On Oct 01, 2023
Taylor92:

What a shame
Oya relocate go Afghan

1 Like

Re: Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria by Flier: 11:17pm On Oct 01, 2023
emdis:
An independent black man is very well incapable of leadership! Also, a black man lack professionalism to some extent!
It has nothing to do with leadership,black race itself is the problem
Go to any developed country and tell me any city/area dominated by black that is doing well.
Nigeria can be fixed and the leaders can do it but people will never allow it.
Lekki bridge is a good case study,do you know how many times they have tried to stop the owner from collecting toll? The fact is black nation will never be okay,some are doing better because they have smaller population while some that were once great are regressing after the departure of the whites

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria by Lildav07: 11:24pm On Oct 01, 2023
Taylor92:

What a shame

Then try relocate go Afghanistan 🇦🇫 na??
Re: Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria by Federalis: 11:30pm On Oct 01, 2023
Islie:

https://thenationonlineng.net/countries-that-gained-independence-in-october/

My question be say. Who colonised all those western, and Asian countries, when they are the ones that colonised Africa?

1 Like

Re: Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria by emdis: 11:32pm On Oct 01, 2023
Yes! Phrenology was a thing back then during slavery but it's been suppressed now due to much racism and new societal norms. But a white man still knows that black man is inferior to him and they are beating our leaders to their games.. our leaders pack our resources to them and they accept to keep weather for such leaders.. see how a Nigerian governor will travel abroad to enjoy vacation and come back to no road in a state be is governing without any concern.. white men know our leaders can't build factories and they just want us to be the source of the resources only why they process it in their countries.. see dangote refinary. Was scheduled to start work since 2019 but til today it's not sure which year to start production.. a white man wil feed our leaders with debt without any development
Flier:
It has nothing to do with leadership,black race itself is the problem
Go to any developed country and tell me any city/area dominated by black that is doing well.
Nigeria can be fixed and the leaders can do it but people will never allow it.
Lekki bridge is a good case study,do you know how many times they have tried to stop the owner from collecting toll? The fact is black nation will never be okay,some are doing better because they have smaller population while some that were once great are regressing after the departure of the whites
Re: Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria by Bluntemperor: 11:33pm On Oct 01, 2023
Bigchristo:

Sometimes,I do wander,if some of you are in this planet earth?
-Austin is the head of Army in USA and what about the Deputy Treasurer in USA,second to Ms Yelen - Nigerian by Birth and American by Citizen!
-Why do you Obey the Laws in Dubai,where Atiku do reside often and goes in Private Jet- how much did he made from our Custom, before retiring?
-the London Police have no time for Meme' •Today,Mr Trump - the Fraudster accused ,the Internal Insurrections-Leader,the Mysogenist- Who does not believed in Democracy- wants to be a King of a Republican State,like Russia and he- is a shadow of being a Billionaire in America and the law is firmed against him!
-You don't defraud a State in USA or Western Countries and you go scot- free but the Rulers here in Nigeria,with collaboration of some Traditional Institutions- are more Fraudulent, Criminals and Very Unpatriotic -Elements and are Greedy and Wicked,as they don't even consider these Youths and the Future Generations,at all! That is why we are just merigorounding! We are un discipline and Unpatriotic!
•Their Laws,the White Man's-Law,is Without Exception! Behaved or be rotten in Jail!
Re: Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 01, 2023
I believe the coups destroyed Nigeria. We would have been better of without those earlier bloodsheds.

Also, the move from regionalism was a huge blunder.

1 Like

Re: Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria by Uchek(m): 11:52pm On Oct 01, 2023
So true
DrGoodman:
The issues that sank Nigeria are Tribalism triggered by unhealthy competition initiated by people who couldn't stomach the rise of a particular part of Nigeria to greatness.

So they lied, cheated, fought, killed, and destroyed the whole process in the country that can bring a level playing field for all the country, because they know that tribe will race ahead again.

The fight against that tribe meant that they had to cut corners with the truth, cutting their chances down just to make sure nobody rises, if it means the successful region will rise faster. So standards were lowered, educationally, financially and socially, it became okay to lie about things on national TV, as long as you will be seen to be against that tribe, you will be forgiven.

Institutions had to be killed, processes had to be destroyed, procedures had to be abolished for the tribal Lords to unfairly climb up to twist the truth. Of course the end result became the elevation of haters, criminals and illiterates who cares less about the general wellbeing of the country. As the criminals took over, and are still in power, expect no meaningful developments, because

YOU CANNOT PLANT CORN, AND HARVEST COCONUTS cheesy grin
Re: Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria by Omoawoke2(m): 12:15am On Oct 02, 2023
It will never be well with the British
Re: Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria by Shadysen: 12:17am On Oct 02, 2023
Tinubu is a motherfuvker
Re: Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria by tuzle(m): 12:18am On Oct 02, 2023
Taylor92:

Dey play

As if you won’t rush and give testimony in the church if you’re given Iraq or Iran visa

Una wey dey thief plantain for Sagamu
Iraq and Iran ke
Re: Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 12:26am On Oct 02, 2023
Plantain and rice bandits have invaded the thread to defend baba Tilumbu their criminal drug lord.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria by rickleye: 12:50am On Oct 02, 2023
lonelydora:
And they are far ahead of Nigeria.

Nnamdi Azikiwe and co were a bit hasty in 1960 with this independence thing.

We need oyibo to come and recolonize us. This is also why I'm pitying Niger Republic in advance.

Exactly now Niger Issue coupled with Islamic insurgence is making that country terrible . It should be a country honestly . But if France leaves it will be another Afghanistan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

U.S. To Iran: Coronavirus Won't Save You From Sanctions / Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) / G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.