Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria (38922 Views)

Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza / See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization / Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria by Semaj77(m): 9:05am On Oct 02, 2023
tobtap:
Well...na only china seem to be on track among dem

What about Germany
Re: Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria by DrGoodman: 9:34am On Oct 02, 2023
joefelin2345:
Oga, I hate to say this, that tribe started it all by unjust killing of leaders of other tribes. They killed other tribes but left their own. They believe that are developers. Today, they want to reap where they did not show. Let tribe check itself while everyone seem to hate them so much..

You read so much propaganda, what happened in 1966 was simple and has been explained many times, you can believe the side of the story that pleases your narrative. Thanks.
Re: Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria by shonepa(m): 9:58am On Oct 02, 2023
I repeat "EMOTIONS" ur anger no fit make u reason simple things, so u can pay more attention to people who talk trash and stoop to their level, i take my first response back.

MEGAWATCH:

You called the suffering created by your leaders emotions?

You are not living like humans despite fighting hard to put people you like in power and you call it emotions?

That's the divide between us and you people,

You can die to support anything weather it's good or bad you don't care.

We look at the benefits to people and to society before we support anything, that's the difference between us and you.

So continue being president or United Nations secretary-general while we will always see how to CASH IN AND DO OUR BUSINESS.

Go and ask Buhari's village People,HOW MARKET?
Re: Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria by vannessa7(f): 10:16am On Oct 02, 2023
It must really be unfortunate to be a part of the headless mob which I'm sure this fulish OP is part of, in your bid to cause another bad blood against the Tinubu government and to express your deep hatred for Nigeria you typed this rubbish and people like you here just swallow it without any question with each of them typing trash.

The first thing that came to my mind on seeing the post is what year, October cannot be a measuring yardstick for the countries age, all those countries listed did not gain independence in 1960 like Nigeria, gaining independence in October does not make a country that gained independence in 1921 same age with Nigeria that gained independence in 1960,
Some of them are as recent as 1993 while some are in the early 20th century. A country like Spain was not colonised, they only celebrate the discovery of the Americas by Christopher Columbus in 1496,

Being cunning has a price and it's the erosion of your thinking faculty, you end up a dimwit, nonsense.
Re: Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria by vannessa7(f): 10:29am On Oct 02, 2023
Taylor92:
And they’re all better and ahead of Nigeria

Currently Afghanistan better pass Nigeria

What a shame

Afghanistan gained independence in August 1921, and Nigeria is still better than them, don't be blinded by hatred

1 Like

Re: Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria by blueAgent(m): 10:33am On Oct 02, 2023
emdis:
An independent black man is very well incapable of leadership! Also, a black man lack professionalism to some extent!

110% true.
Re: Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria by blueAgent(m): 10:35am On Oct 02, 2023
Nicepoker:
Nigeria is still under colonization by the British.

Says a clown.
Why not shutup if you have no evidence to backup your claims.
Re: Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria by blueAgent(m): 10:43am On Oct 02, 2023
Pacesetter123:
The major reason why others mentioned there are far ahead of us is religion.

Nigeria is too religious.

Christianity and Islamism are the major culprits here.

Churches and Mosque everywhere you enter but the hearts of most adherents are so develish in nature.

Disturbing God from Monday to Sunday to come down from heaven and help us do what we supposed to do by ourselves as humans.

Like how on earth will somebody be praying for fire to come down from heaven and light up stove or gas cooker for him/her to boil ordinary water instead of looking for matches to do that?

No critical and deep thinkers for any scientific innovation.

All we do is to pray pray pray ten times, twenty times in a day and thereafter steal all the money in the state treasury.

No drugs in the hospital,no motorable road,no portable water,no electricity,no equipment in our school laboratories,no production of the least thing like toothpick.

And you still count us or any black African state as being independent?
Pls,count us out.

What a crap.

Is like you sold your senses.

Count all the top big firms in nigeria, they are all founded or owned by religious ppl.
From banks,capital oil,Oando,Forteoil, Flutterwave, Jumia,Interswitch,Zinox e.t.c

The question is which one, has Wannable Athiests, like you have created?

1 Like

Re: Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria by blueAgent(m): 10:44am On Oct 02, 2023
Litmus:
No African country on the list is better than Nigeria and apart from basic infrastructure cleanliness, Nigeria is also better than a few of the none African nations like Fiji, Cyprus etc

Nigeria better than Cyprus?

Clown.
Re: Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria by blueAgent(m): 10:46am On Oct 02, 2023
shonepa:
As the oyinbos make sure say our foundation no solid, dem encourage our leaders to build on it.

Any govt wey get sense know say em suppose rebuild am, but na maintenance dem dey do, cos the money dey sweet dem.

Rubbish.

You clowns can never get exhausted with giving excuse for Africa's failure.
Re: Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria by Litmus: 11:41am On Oct 02, 2023
blueAgent:

Nigeria better than Cyprus?

Clown.

Cyprus is a small insignificant Nation that couldn't arguably beat Nigeria in anything save cleanliness.

The argument you could make for Cyprus is ultimately meaningless because it is too small compared to Nigeria. A nation of 250 million people approx compared to 1.2 million.
Re: Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria by blueAgent(m): 2:28pm On Oct 02, 2023
Litmus:

Cyprus is a small insignificant Nation that couldn't arguably beat Nigeria in anything save cleanliness.

The argument you could make for Cyprus is ultimately meaningless because it is too small compared to Nigeria. A nation of 250 million people approx compared to 1.2 million.

You think it's by population?

Even if Nigeria has a population of 500000 it would still be a 3rd world country.
Re: Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria by Pacesetter123(m): 4:06pm On Oct 02, 2023
blueAgent:

What a crap.

Is like you sold your senses.

Count all the top big firms in nigeria, they are all founded or owned by religious ppl.
From banks,capital oil,Oando,Forteoil, Flutterwave, Jumia,Interswitch,Zinox e.t.c

The question is which one, has Wannable Athiests, like you have created?
You don't know anything.
Those firm you counted which among them is own by Nigeria religious people?

I am talking about religion in Nigeria/Africa and you are beating your mouth kpai kpai like tilapia about religion in western world.

Where did you hear in Saudi Arabia that they have left meaningful production and education to go in search of people in school to burn alive in the name of religion?

Where did you see in America, Israel, Britain, Russia,etc that people will forget about using their hands to work to earn a living and engage in religiosity 24/7 as it is done in Nigeria religious setting?

Where in those countries do you see appointment being made based on religious affiliation into government/Private firm offices as it's obtainable in Nigeria instead of merrit and competence?

I am talking what I know and you just crawled out of your dirty hold to comment trash in my box.

Meanwhile,who told you I am an atheist?
Re: Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria by Ojahman: 4:08pm On Oct 02, 2023
Why not relocate there.

Taylor92:

What a shame
Re: Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria by blueAgent(m): 4:26pm On Oct 02, 2023
Pacesetter123:

You don't know anything.
Those firm you counted which among them is own by Nigeria religious people?

I am talking about religion in Nigeria/Africa and you are beating your mouth kpai kpai like tilapia about religion in western world.

Where did you hear in Saudi Arabia that they have left meaningful production and education to go in search of people in school to burn alive in the name of religion?

Where did you see in America, Israel, Britain, Russia,etc that people will forget about using their hands to work to earn a living and engage in religiosity 24/7 as it is done in Nigeria religious setting?

Where in those countries do you see appointment being made based on religious affiliation into government/Private firm offices as it's obtainable in Nigeria instead of merrit and competence?

I am talking what I know and you just crawled out of your dirty hold to comment trash in my box.

Meanwhile,who told you I am an atheist?

Are you sure, you understand yourself.

The companies I mentioned are they in US,Saudi Arabia or Nigeria?

I asked you a question, what has irreligious ppl done
Nigeria?

I have mentioned companies and jobs created by Nigerians who identify as religious e.g is Dangote ,Ifenyi Ubah, Capital oil the list is endless.

The question is not what religious ppl have done for Nigeria becos they have done enough.
Now tell me what you and your like have done for Nigeria.
Re: Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria by shonepa(m): 4:39pm On Oct 02, 2023
Mr. Intelligent tell me one Large company wey Naija get?

When i dey talk foundation wetin ur mind reason? U no fit try a lil make u see say constitution fit dey among wetin i dey reason?

Abeg i no fit go far pass dis.

blueAgent:

Rubbish.

You clowns can never get exhausted with giving excuse for Africa's failure.

Re: Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria by Nicepoker(m): 8:19pm On Oct 02, 2023
blueAgent:

Says a clown.
Why not shutup if you have no evidence to backup your claims.
what you don't know ask questions. They don't necessarily need to come down here to manage the affairs of Nigerian. But there are lots of policies that are being made to favour the British. But because you are a fool there is no need enumerating them to you.
Re: Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria by Padipadi(m): 12:44am On Oct 03, 2023
Taylor92:

What a shame
You ll end up in Afghan.
Re: Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria by blueAgent(m): 9:03am On Oct 03, 2023
Nicepoker:
what you don't know ask questions. They don't necessarily need to come down here to manage the affairs of Nigerian. But there are lots of policies that are being made to favour the British. But because you are a fool there is no need enumerating them to you.

Ok.
No problem.
Give me some examples of policies that are made to favour the British.
Re: Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria by blueAgent(m): 9:11am On Oct 03, 2023
shonepa:
Mr. Intelligent tell me one Large company wey Naija get?

When i dey talk foundation wetin ur mind reason? U no fit try a lil make u see say constitution fit dey among wetin i dey reason?

Abeg i no fit go far pass dis.

Dangote, Onado,Forte oil, Seplat, Zenith bank,Access bank e.t.c the list is endless, I guess they are Owned by Ghana cool

Which foundation are you talking about, the one destroyed by our own leaders based on greedy and tribalism or which one?
Re: Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria by Nicepoker(m): 9:11am On Oct 03, 2023
blueAgent:

Ok.
No problem.
Good. Do you known that even at the moment the west discourage industrialization but promotes raw materials and minerals export from us. For instance we can process cocoa here rather we export then import the finished product then package it here. Due to an agreements we signed with them years ago.
Re: Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria by Nicepoker(m): 9:12am On Oct 03, 2023
blueAgent:

Ok.
No problem.
Good. Do you known that even at the moment the west discourage industrialization but promotes raw materials and minerals export from us. For instance we can't process cocoa here rather we export then import the finished product then package it here. Due to an agreements we signed with them years ago.
Re: Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria by blueAgent(m): 9:16am On Oct 03, 2023
Nicepoker:
Good. Do you known that even at the moment the west discourage industrialization but promotes raw materials and minerals export from us. For instance we can't process cocoa here rather we export then import the finished product then package it here. Due to an agreements we signed with them years ago.

Na big fat lie.

Cocoa is currently processed in nigeria and exported the company is listed on NSE.

The Europeans you accused were the ones who invested and built some of the biggest companies in Nigeria which Nigerians and ppl like you destroyed.
E.g Volkwagen, Leyland, Mercedes benz,Peugeot, automobile plants in Nigeria, Air liquid gas plants, Oil refineries e.t.c

Your arguments is baseless and factless.
Re: Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria by Nicepoker(m): 9:25am On Oct 03, 2023
blueAgent:

Na big fat lie.

Cocoa is currently processed in nigeria and exported the company is listed on NSE.

The Europeans you accused were the ones who invested and built some of the biggest companies in Nigeria which Nigerians and ppl like you destroyed.
E.g Volkwagen, Leyland, Mercedes benz,Peugeot, automobile plants in Nigeria, Air liquid gas plants, Oil refineries e.t.c

You didn't get the point. Let me leave you to wallow in your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria by shonepa(m): 12:08pm On Oct 03, 2023
Like i said, i no get anything follow u talk again, go and do a proper reaserch or ask people that re in the international space who really own these companies.....na ur type dem dey decieve....put black man as una oga.

New update; U better go check una Dangote refinery? Tell me how far e be?

U no dey game abeg case closed.

blueAgent:

Dangote, Onado,Forte oil, Seplat, Zenith bank,Access bank e.t.c the list is endless, I guess they are Owned by Ghana cool

Which foundation are you talking about, the one destroyed by our own leaders based on greedy and tribalism or which one?
Re: Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria by shonepa(m): 12:15pm On Oct 03, 2023
E don tey wey u don dey mis yan, u no won learn, una believe say na everything u sabi.

Check ur friends well, anytime u dey come around, dem go tell dem selves say Mr I Too know don dey come.

I no go waste my precious time with ur ignorant way.

blueAgent:

Na big fat lie.

Re: Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria by blueAgent(m): 7:34pm On Oct 03, 2023
shonepa:
E don tey wey u don dey mis yan, u no won learn, una believe say na everything u sabi.

Check ur friends well, anytime u dey come around, dem go tell dem selves say Mr I Too know don dey come.

I no go waste my precious time with ur ignorant way.

Clown, stop deviating from the topic at hand.

Disprove my argument and prove your case.
Re: Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria by blueAgent(m): 7:38pm On Oct 03, 2023
shonepa:
Like i said, i no get anything follow u talk again, go and do a proper reaserch or ask people that re in the international space who really own these companies.....na ur type dem dey decieve....put black man as una oga.

New update; U better go check una Dangote refinery? Tell me how far e be?

U no dey game abeg case closed.

More crap as usual.

I have asked to prove your case , you are looking for a way to escape.

That your mouth would, put you in trouble soon.

Rubbish.
Re: Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria by blueAgent(m): 7:39pm On Oct 03, 2023
Nicepoker:
You didn't get the point. Let me leave you to wallow in your ignorance.
Which point?

If you are sure of the point, why not list them?
Re: Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria by shonepa(m): 11:41pm On Oct 03, 2023
Crap? Wetin i won prove to u, u be secondary school pikin, na una full Nairalad.

Work hard, do research, no shotcut to wisdom.

blueAgent:

More crap as usual.

I have asked to prove your case , you are looking for a way to escape.

That your mouth would, put you in trouble soon.

Rubbish.
Re: Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria by shonepa(m): 11:47pm On Oct 03, 2023
Una dey report wetin una hear from person. Naso una lazy? Do the work....World bank, IMF,
Dey mislead una with dead policies.

When una copy and paste constitution, edit am, SANs no fit interprete common 25% of FCT

Over 1k versions.....e no tire u?

Development not investment.....but only the few undertsand this.

blueAgent:

Clown, stop deviating from the topic at hand.

Disprove my argument and prove your case.

Re: Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria by blueAgent(m): 12:05am On Oct 05, 2023
shonepa:
Una dey report wetin una hear from person. Naso una lazy? Do the work....World bank, IMF,
Dey mislead una with dead policies.

When una copy and paste constitution, edit am, SANs no fit interprete common 25% of FCT

Over 1k versions.....e no tire u?

Development not investment.....but only the few undertsand this.

More crap as usual.
Which specific policy, or give me one example of a policy or idea that World Bank gave Nigeria to mislead her?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

U.S. To Iran: Coronavirus Won't Save You From Sanctions / Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) / G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.