Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,122 members, 7,828,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Ceec Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ceec Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House (20506 Views)

Ilebaye Wins Big Brother Naija All Stars 2023 / Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House / Big Brother Naija β€œAll Starsβ€œ 2023: Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ceec Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House by Prayfortheworld: 8:25pm On Oct 01, 2023
juseng:
Nigerians are just simply victims of emotional blackmail
It I not surprising that Peter obi could pull so much crowd tho
Africans develop your minds
Wetin concern Peter obi with this thread
Akpa amu!

4 Likes

Re: Ceec Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 01, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
What's up?
@iconicr
It was rigged
Re: Ceec Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House by loswhite(m): 8:27pm On Oct 01, 2023
juseng:
You're mistaken
She wasn't my fave but she got an attitude that many Nigerians should posses instead they go for the pity game
I'm sincerely sorry for y'all that fell for baye's pity strategy
Respect ppls choice. You cannot tell Nigerians the attitude they will possess...we love the pity game....lol

1 Like

Re: Ceec Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House by blackgold2018(m): 8:29pm On Oct 01, 2023
juseng:
Nigerians are just simply victims of emotional blackmail
It I not surprising that Peter obi could pull so much crowd tho
Africans develop your minds
you are really an idiot.

It saddens me when I come across senseless people

As in how does your parents breath around your stupidity

3 Likes

Re: Ceec Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House by Ttipsy(f): 8:31pm On Oct 01, 2023
My cecee

1 Like

Re: Ceec Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House by Ttipsy(f): 8:32pm On Oct 01, 2023
Olichoke:
So this wicked girl has been evicted?
she is protecting her space not wicked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ceec Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House by motionarena: 8:33pm On Oct 01, 2023
Abeg announce Mercy as winner
Why all this time wasting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ceec Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House by Ambber(f): 8:36pm On Oct 01, 2023
well done, CeeC!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ceec Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House by BoldBrainz(m): 8:36pm On Oct 01, 2023
Ilebaye all the fucking way!!!

1 Like

Re: Ceec Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House by juseng(m): 8:37pm On Oct 01, 2023
Y'all are always insultive when you got nothing else to share
I didn't want to respond but I just have to
Your kinds feel really pained once you're figured out
Re: Ceec Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:38pm On Oct 01, 2023

1 Like

Re: Ceec Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 01, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

No, it wasn't.
I am actually part of Deloitte.
Fans rooted for Baye so much.
You edited it but I already saw it before quoting you

So funny sha

Mercy bought her votes, it's quite very sad what mercy wants to turn bbn show to
Re: Ceec Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:43pm On Oct 01, 2023
Re: Ceec Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
you
Mama.
Let's meet at our regular joint.
You refused to vote Ceec despite all my plead
Re: Ceec Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House by pweeryambre: 9:01pm On Oct 01, 2023
Deeprooted:

You comment like someone who doesn't own a keke
Lol... this is meant to be an insult but its just funny
Re: Ceec Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House by Bigshots001(m): 9:12pm On Oct 01, 2023
nlfpmod:
Ceec has been evicted from the Big Brother Naija All Stars House.

Atiku Abubakar of Big Brother NaijaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Ceec Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House by eyinjuege: 9:23pm On Oct 01, 2023
dangotesmummy:
and So?

When you are under pressure of course anxiety Will make you forget what you ordinarily know so on that one you no get point

Haba...
He has a big point o.
That answer should have been 2nd nature to her.
It just gives an impression that she sorted her way through University.
It seems you don't like the winner cheesy
Re: Ceec Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House by AfonjaConehead: 9:38pm On Oct 01, 2023
She's troublesome but still my baby grin

1 Like

Re: Ceec Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House by Fujiyama: 9:47pm On Oct 01, 2023
webizone:
I heard shouting on my street and I didn't know what was happening. So I decided to check nairaland and my instincts tell me that this is the news that caused it. With all that is happening, this is what people are focusing on? Nigerians, you have a serious problem.

^^^
grin
Re: Ceec Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House by Reeb2244: 10:08pm On Oct 01, 2023
webizone:
I heard shouting on my street and I didn't know what was happening. So I decided to check nairaland and my instincts tell me that this is the news that caused it. With all that is happening, this is what people are focusing on? Nigerians, you have a serious problem.
If they have been putting this effort in try to let our governments know they are ruining this country, Nigeria would have been a better place to live in.

1 Like

Re: Ceec Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House by Miller232: 11:14pm On Oct 01, 2023
tiswell:
Their regular hatred for the illustrious tribe continues...
Go hug transformer na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ceec Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House by webizone(m): 11:18pm On Oct 01, 2023
Reeb2244:
If they have been putting this effort in try to let our governments know they are ruining this country, Nigeria would have been a better place to live in.

Honestly, me I am not understanding again.
Re: Ceec Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House by dangotesmummy: 5:34am On Oct 02, 2023
eyinjuege:

Haba...
He has a big point o.
That answer should have been 2nd nature to her.
It just gives an impression that she sorted her way through University.
It seems you don't like the winner cheesy
I don't have anything against the winner but I hate it when people drag women unnecessarily especially when they have some level of self confidence and self respect.i understand a lot of men like timid,come and get me women so I get where the hatred is coming from

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) / BBNaija: Isilomo "Kim Oprah Is Fake, We Can Never Be Friends" / AMAA 2016 Announces Nominations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.