Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! (28056 Views)

My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With / Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. / You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! by Ofadaman(m): 2:20pm On Oct 02, 2023
If you see all this garbage and still go ahead, then I feel sorry for you. For now, collect as much monetary support that you can and move on..
Take the money as reward for wasting your time
Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! by IamMobisola(f): 2:22pm On Oct 02, 2023
Nengiraw:
how can I like someone I’ve never met? I don’t like him. I’m just being open minded, hoping that if I see him in person, I could change my mind. His red flags right now are too much for me to handle
This man is a definition of red flags, the fact that you even opened this thread is a sign that you are looking into giving him a chance. You will regret it if you do.
Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! by IamMobisola(f): 2:23pm On Oct 02, 2023
Ofadaman:
If you see all this garbage and still go ahead, then I feel sorry for you. For now, collect as much monetary support that you can and move on..
Take the money as reward for wasting your time
Like I don’t know what she opened the thread for again after seeing all these red, blue and black flags flying upandan.
Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! by GoodRocks: 2:23pm On Oct 02, 2023
IconicR:
Chop his money if he's rich and dust his hypocritical ass when you are done.

Zero pity on married men who don't allow single ladies to rest

Typical behavior from a Nigerian girl. Chop his money and pay back with your used pussy!

When we say you Nigerian girls are parasites and liabilities your type will start barking like bulldog.

A virgin girl can never have this kind of mentality of yours. Ur body count must be numerous by now
Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! by astonished: 2:24pm On Oct 02, 2023
If you allow your parents ignorant to overwhelm you and married that beast, you will have yourself to blame.

There's reason God gave us brain and instinct to know what's good and bad, and to see danger coming.

Solution:
Just threatened your parent that if they insist you married him, you are ready to poison yourself and they should give your body to him to marry
Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! by martinm45: 2:24pm On Oct 02, 2023
Don't mind your family. The just wants to get in between your legs and off he goes. He is still with his wife, he is not going to marry you.
Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! by Timothy89(m): 2:24pm On Oct 02, 2023
at 25yrs you should have your own world, class, taste plus you're living in a civilize country means you're more expose, why should you listen to matchmake?

your parents cannot designed your marital life, the man you want to spend your life with

you're too young for polygamous lifestyle

take your time, consider someone to chose as your friend, a 15yrs age gap will be treating you like his kid
Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! by Xmen149(m): 2:25pm On Oct 02, 2023
Being raw

I don't see any reason why people are being emotional in with the whole advice,man never finish outside but you and your mum are still interested most probably because of the man's social status or finance BCS if you end communication it will simply end.

Find one boy and love make 2 of you build each other when it's time introduce him.

If small boy talk to you anyhow in the street you go attack am..now doctor dey abuse you in character and actions you dey ask us what do we think,25 year old for that matter..
Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 02, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

Typical behavior from a Nigerian girl. Chop his money and pay back with your used pussy!

When we say you Nigerian girls are parasites and liabilities your type will start barking like bulldog.

A virgin girl can never have this kind of mentality of yours. Ur body count must be numerous by now
Take your time to address the married men who don't respect their vows at all as well.
And Yes I said what I said body count or not

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! by Nikeruka(m): 2:25pm On Oct 02, 2023
Sister, run! Liars can't be trusted.
First, he lied about being a doctor when he is a nurse, there are still more lies yet unravelled
Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! by amadiwati(m): 2:28pm On Oct 02, 2023
Your decision is for your sanity. Standby it. You are the one married not them.

Nengiraw:
Hello nairalanders, please I need help on this situation. So I’m a lady in her mid 20’s. I’m actually very much set for marriage in the eyes of my family, since society deem it fit to place marriage as an achievement for women, and always bring up your age to remind you to. Anyways, it’s not a priority for me to get married now, as I feel like I’m not ready mentally,and I have a lot of trauma to work on, but I’m also open to it, if it’s in my face and ready. I don’t stay in Nigeria, so my family don’t know if I have a man in my life, so they decided upon themselves to introduce me to a man who is my uncle’s friend that stays in the same country as me. They were more focus on the fact that he comes from a neighboring village from us and that he was a doctor. (Meanwhile he’s actually a nurse, but he told them, that he was a doctor, he also never mentioned to them that he was married and had a child, before they decided to introduce him to me)

So we eventually started talking on WhatsApp, he saw some of my pictures already and he was mesmerized. In fact he was already kind of making me his wife in that moment. So one day he called me and we were just talking,and I heard like a toddler crying so bad and needed his attention, I asked him who was that , he told me it was his daughter, there was this awkward silence for almost five minutes of us not saying anything, so I told him I’ll call him back. I called my mother that day and was mad as hell, that they didn’t disclose such information to me, but from my mother’s reaction she had no idea, and she was also mad and she told me, she will call me back, so she could verify from my uncle, since that’s his friend. Even my uncle too had no idea. To cut the whole story short, he later called me the next day on a video call, and he started telling me about his wife( Yes! She’s still his wife, because I don’t think he has divorced her yet)and how abusive she was, and how he tried to make it work, but she was so crazy and stuff like that. That he’s actually trying to get shared custody of the child. That he’s no longer married to her. I was not really having it, because I just felt like he wasn’t being honest with certain things and on top of that his wife is still in the picture, and I don’t know if I want to settle for that. Also he just turned 40, and I’m 25. So the age gap is too much for me. Also I have not met him in real life, cause he stays in a different state from me, my family still wanted me to be open minded until I see him in person, then I could make a decision if I want him or not. He always sends me pictures of his daughter, and he recently sent me one with his first wife and daughter, I was surprised that he did, and he said he wanted to show me the daughter instead. I still felt like I didn’t need to see a picture of her. I started seeing the red flags of him that I couldn’t settle with. Also the way he talked about the wife was vulgar, and I felt like he didn’t need to tell me about her in that manner.

Now the most recent thing he started doing was sending me random stuff about marriage to my WhatsApp. I usually glance at it,and don’t reply, cause I don’t know why he’s sending me that. The one that gave me a major big red flag from him, is when he sent where Regina daniels( the actress who married Ned nwoko) was talking about marrying her husband a virgin and how it’s important to be a virgin. He then asked me if I was one. Honestly I felt really numb, because I don’t know why he will be asking me stuff like that, when he didn’t really get a respond back from me, he proceeded to send another message telling me, “No mind them sha, virgin no sabi. With a heart eye emoji. I was dumbfounded, I didn’t know how to reply to him anymore. I stopped picking up his calls and I have no intention to meet up with him anymore. Now my family is mad at me, saying that at least I should see him in person, but I don’t want to. In fact I’m no longer interested in him. Please am I wrong for feeling the way I feel? Thanks.
Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! by Dshocker(m): 2:29pm On Oct 02, 2023
IconicR:
Shut up

Tell that to your father, you sadist.
Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 02, 2023
Dshocker:

Tell that to your father, you sadist.
I'll drag you by your balls if you don't maintain your lane

Omo radarada
Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! by franchasofficia: 2:31pm On Oct 02, 2023
IconicR:
Chop his money if he's rich and dust his hypocritical ass when you are done.

Zero pity on married men who don't allow single ladies to rest
Ewo shocked shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 02, 2023
franchasofficia:
Ewo shocked shocked cheesy cheesy
You full ground remain for this table 😂😂😂😂

Infact you own this table 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! by GoodRocks: 2:32pm On Oct 02, 2023
IconicR:
Take your time to address the married men who don't respect their vows at all as well.
And Yes I said what I said body count or not

Tell us if you're an olosho or into hookup? And how much do you charge for a night?
Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! by Mcslize: 2:32pm On Oct 02, 2023
frankson1:

You have a clear understanding but chose to pick out what I'd call, the list of the issues undecided

Her "PLIGHT" should have been more important to you than the age but it's obvious you don't even understand the word you used.

The problem is from you. Always listen to instructions. I stated it that I was only interested in correcting an old age impression. I was interested in only that and not the main subject of the matter.

You can't hold me accountable for being interested in only an aspect of the main topic. I don't want you and few other persons to make the same mistake of thinking a 25 yrs old lady is too young for an agile young man of 40 who can even marry a lady of 20.

Will you say that this Nolly wood actor called Bolanle Ninalowo who is 43yrs old is too old to marry a lady of 25 yrs if he was to re marry?

That's the impression I corrected in her write up and I wasn't interested in commenting in the main subject.

Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! by Voltron007(m): 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2023
Nengiraw:
Thank you!! I felt the age gap was too much and he was already coming for me in a weird manner. if I missed his calls. When I call him back, he starts being mad that I missed his calls, and it was not just normal calls, it was video calls, and I told him I didn’t like video calls, yet he will be blasting my phone unannounced with it.
One word: Run!
Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

Tell us if you're an olosho or into hookup? And how much do you charge for a night?
Let's assume I'm what you tagging me you would have to do rituals and kill every member of your family and village people before you can afford me.
Alagbaoshi
Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! by mapist(m): 2:34pm On Oct 02, 2023
Nengiraw:
Hello nairalanders, please I need help on this situation. So I’m a lady in her mid 20’s. I’m actually very much set for marriage in the eyes of my family, since society deem it fit to place marriage as an achievement for women, and always bring up your age to remind you to. Anyways, it’s not a priority for me to get married now, as I feel like I’m not ready mentally,and I have a lot of trauma to work on, but I’m also open to it, if it’s in my face and ready. I don’t stay in Nigeria, so my family don’t know if I have a man in my life, so they decided upon themselves to introduce me to a man who is my uncle’s friend that stays in the same country as me. They were more focus on the fact that he comes from a neighboring village from us and that he was a doctor. (Meanwhile he’s actually a nurse, but he told them, that he was a doctor, he also never mentioned to them that he was married and had a child, before they decided to introduce him to me)

So we eventually started talking on WhatsApp, he saw some of my pictures already and he was mesmerized. In fact he was already kind of making me his wife in that moment. So one day he called me and we were just talking,and I heard like a toddler crying so bad and needed his attention, I asked him who was that , he told me it was his daughter, there was this awkward silence for almost five minutes of us not saying anything, so I told him I’ll call him back. I called my mother that day and was mad as hell, that they didn’t disclose such information to me, but from my mother’s reaction she had no idea, and she was also mad and she told me, she will call me back, so she could verify from my uncle, since that’s his friend. Even my uncle too had no idea. To cut the whole story short, he later called me the next day on a video call, and he started telling me about his wife( Yes! She’s still his wife, because I don’t think he has divorced her yet)and how abusive she was, and how he tried to make it work, but she was so crazy and stuff like that. That he’s actually trying to get shared custody of the child. That he’s no longer married to her. I was not really having it, because I just felt like he wasn’t being honest with certain things and on top of that his wife is still in the picture, and I don’t know if I want to settle for that. Also he just turned 40, and I’m 25. So the age gap is too much for me. Also I have not met him in real life, cause he stays in a different state from me, my family still wanted me to be open minded until I see him in person, then I could make a decision if I want him or not. He always sends me pictures of his daughter, and he recently sent me one with his first wife and daughter, I was surprised that he did, and he said he wanted to show me the daughter instead. I still felt like I didn’t need to see a picture of her. I started seeing the red flags of him that I couldn’t settle with. Also the way he talked about the wife was vulgar, and I felt like he didn’t need to tell me about her in that manner.

Now the most recent thing he started doing was sending me random stuff about marriage to my WhatsApp. I usually glance at it,and don’t reply, cause I don’t know why he’s sending me that. The one that gave me a major big red flag from him, is when he sent where Regina daniels( the actress who married Ned nwoko) was talking about marrying her husband a virgin and how it’s important to be a virgin. He then asked me if I was one. Honestly I felt really numb, because I don’t know why he will be asking me stuff like that, when he didn’t really get a respond back from me, he proceeded to send another message telling me, “No mind them sha, virgin no sabi. With a heart eye emoji. I was dumbfounded, I didn’t know how to reply to him anymore. I stopped picking up his calls and I have no intention to meet up with him anymore. Now my family is mad at me, saying that at least I should see him in person, but I don’t want to. In fact I’m no longer interested in him. Please am I wrong for feeling the way I feel? Thanks.

The problem is not the age. The age gap is right and very okay. However, other red flags are present which you should be worried about.

The man wanting a virgin is also well within his rights after all, we are entitled to choose whatever we desire for ourselves.

The onus is on you to do your diligence and make an informed decision.
Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! by franchasofficia: 2:34pm On Oct 02, 2023
If you are a single lady that don't want to ever get married, guess what to do? Be a regular visitor of Nairaland romance and family sections, and start supporting feminists and start taking advice from Nairaland females shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! by Dshocker(m): 2:34pm On Oct 02, 2023
IconicR:
I'll drag you by your balls if you don't maintain your lane

Omo radarada

You even have the effrontery wanting to drag your biological father by his balls, it is a pity.

Hate will consume you like wide fire #Tribalist #Sadist #Slow.
Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! by franchasofficia: 2:36pm On Oct 02, 2023
IconicR:
You full ground remain for this table 😂😂😂😂

Infact you own this table 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
No be small thing, but the irony is that single ladiesss like mwaaah so so much cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 02, 2023
Dshocker:

You even have the effrontery wanting to drag your biological father by his balls, it is a pity.

Hate will consume you like wide fire #Tribalist #Sadist #Slow.
Short man carry your wahala and go

Tinubu is your president and there's nothing you can do about it
Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! by Acesexcell(m): 2:37pm On Oct 02, 2023
Reminderz:

ehn na her choice because I nor know how the matter con dey pain you pass person wey wan marry lmao... if she's not mentally ready, she should stay single na, afterall the man nor dey force am..

sooner or later she will have to make a choice, and I hope she doesn't regret the person she later ends up with due to the "trauma and not mentally ready"... lol it's not that she's not mentally ready, it's because of the fact that he's married and her mother is against it, not because of the man's character... I don't see where the red flags you pointed out is located... tell me one red flag you noticed aside from the fact that he's already married which is not a red flag to me...

and besides, didn't you see where I said she should ask herself those questions in the post you quoted or you didn't read to comprehend?
it's quite obvious the man op is referring is you. If otherwise, would you allow your sister to go ahead and marry such person. Op please use your head.
Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! by mapist(m): 2:38pm On Oct 02, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

Lol. The matter funny. Well, if no be money, she no go even dey reason the matter as it is; that is why me sef no take her matter to heart. A man wey know say na him money enter your eyes and he wants a virgin as well if he has to part with his resources and you dey vex. E mean say you never ready. I think we guys have to go back to the standards of our fathers. Full provisioning and bride price should only be a privilege for virgins. We have really missed it as a people.
Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! by LordReed(m): 2:38pm On Oct 02, 2023
Nengiraw:
Thank you!! I felt the age gap was too much and he was already coming for me in a weird manner. if I missed his calls. When I call him back, he starts being mad that I missed his calls, and it was not just normal calls, it was video calls, and I told him I didn’t like video calls, yet he will be blasting my phone unannounced with it.

Don't let family pressure you into marrying this man cos these red flags can be seen from space.
Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 02, 2023
franchasofficia:
No be small thing, but the irony is that single ladiesss like mwaaah so so much cheesy cheesy cheesy
You sabi spend bdat or you think they love you? Don't be carried away sha

Laslas you'll reach everybody 😂😂😂
Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! by ukaface(f): 2:42pm On Oct 02, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

What is your real moniker on nairaland?

Are you jennyclay, Obembet ukaface or who exactly?

Come out plainly and tell us your real nairaland account. No dey disguise again. Awon wannabe feminist! I thought we all agreed feminist don't need men? Why then are you talking about marriage?
Shey this one is okay ni?
Why you Dey mention my name?
Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! by purples25(f): 2:42pm On Oct 02, 2023
Your family doesn't love you, after everything they discovered they are still pushing you to a married man, they didn't see any fresh man for a single lady with no kids like you. They are pushing you to a man with plenty baggage, where you and the first wife will be at loggerheads. I don't think they really love or care about you.

You better run, with your slippers on your head.
Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! by GoodRocks: 2:42pm On Oct 02, 2023
IconicR:
Let's assume I'm what you tagging me you would have to do rituals and kill every member of your family and village people before you can afford me.
Alagbaoshi

To avoid an expired damaged product who isn't a virgin?

Only an insane man will leave a fresh neat younger virgin for an old expired damaged evening newspaper like you.
Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! by mapist(m): 2:42pm On Oct 02, 2023
Mcslize:

The problem is from you. Always listen to instructions. I stated it that I was only interested in correcting an old age impression. I was interested in only that and not the main subject of the matter.

You can't hold me accountable for being interested in only an aspect of the main topic. I don't want you and few other persons to make the same mistake of thinking a 25 yrs old lady is too young for an agile young man of 40 who can even marry a lady of 20.

Will you say that this Nolly wood actor called Bolanle Ninalowo who is 43yrs old is too old to marry a lady of 25 yrs if he was to re marry?

That's the impression I corrected in her write up and I wasn't interested in commenting in the main subject.

I was very surprised to see the age gap nonsense she wrote and many guys even seconded that premise. Lol. In a Nigeria wey a 30 year old never even see road finish. What do I know?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Husband Who Beat His Wife Kneels To Beg Her As She Insists On Leaving The Marria / Wives, What Would You Do When Your Husband Starts Beating You Up? / Should I Adopt My Fiancee's Son Legally?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.