Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,503 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

The World Should End Today - Harold Camping - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The World Should End Today - Harold Camping (5485 Views)

If The World Should End Today. Will U Be Going To Heaven Or Hell? / The World Should Pray For The Pope : Tb Joshua / Doomsday Prophet Harold Camping Stole My Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World Should End Today - Harold Camping by ceomike(m): 6:23pm On Oct 20, 2011
The World Should End Tomorrow - Harold Camping

A Christian fundamentalist has said Friday is judgment day, even though this isn’t his first attempt of ‘judging’ when the world will end.

Ah yes, Christian fundamentalists. They take the fun out and put the mental in fundamentalism. According to the 90-year-old preacher Harold Camping, May 21 of this year was to be Judgment Day, as was May 21 1988 and September 6 1994. Basically, flick a calendar, point your finger and that’s Judgment Day. Now it's October 21.

Mr Camping, who runs a Christian broadcast channel, ‘Family Radio’, was reportedly "flabbergasted" when no one was "raptured" on May 21 of this year, although people did die as a result of his claims. However, he says that "God accomplished exactly what he wanted to happen" and that a "spiritual judgement" had occurred in May in order to make way for the "physical destruction" this Friday.

Before the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse roamed into town, Camping recruited ‘dedicated followers’ to his ‘theory’, ‘religion’, fringe group or whatever you’re having, and many of them quit their jobs so they could focus on the task at hand.

According to reports, when the last ‘Apocalypse’ was on its way, Camping told his followers to get rid of their pets as they had no place in Heaven. Thankfully though, neighbours were only too happy to rescue the ‘doomed’ pets.

So, when you wake up Friday morning, will a fiery skeleton riding a fiery horse greet you at the door, only to demand your soul? If Camping’s track record is anything to go by, we can safely say, no.

http://www.joe.ie/news-politics/world-affairs/preacher-announces-the-world-will-end-tomorrow-0016908-1
Read More :  http://www./world-would-end-tomorrow-harold-camping
Re: The World Should End Today - Harold Camping by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 20, 2011
Is Oct 21 where I live.

Someone shut these clowns up already.
Re: The World Should End Today - Harold Camping by vvguy: 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2011
@poster,Stop listen to those guys.Let me tell you something,"always live as if you will die tomorrow but enjoy as if you will live forever".
Re: The World Should End Today - Harold Camping by ceomike(m): 6:39pm On Oct 20, 2011
yea vvguy, God help us all
Re: The World Should End Today - Harold Camping by McAmah(m): 6:46pm On Oct 20, 2011
Na stori, the guy is seeking for attention, shikina
Re: The World Should End Today - Harold Camping by thetelz(m): 7:54pm On Oct 20, 2011
Story story, storyy. When this guy go die now?
Re: The World Should End Today - Harold Camping by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 21, 2011
Am in heaven now,
Re: The World Should End Today - Harold Camping by ArQueBusieR(m): 9:29am On Oct 21, 2011
All I know: Today is my birthday. And I'm gonna enjoy it.

Re: The World Should End Today - Harold Camping by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 21, 2011
Beware of false prophets,they shall come!men in gigantic rusty brown goatee, some will even command fire to come down 4rm heaven, the begining of the end!
Re: The World Should End Today - Harold Camping by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:35am On Oct 21, 2011
the world has truely ended for camping.he is just looking for people who will go down the drain with him.as for me I DONT BELIEVE IN BULLS.H.i.T
Re: The World Should End Today - Harold Camping by stankovic9: 11:21am On Oct 21, 2011
when will this man learn to shot his dirty mouth up, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The World Should End Today - Harold Camping by MMM2(m): 11:22am On Oct 21, 2011
who is he
Re: The World Should End Today - Harold Camping by eghost247(m): 11:28am On Oct 21, 2011
tongue tongue [size=15pt]TGIF[/size]
Re: The World Should End Today - Harold Camping by Afam4eva(m): 12:02pm On Oct 21, 2011
@ all

Did you guys make it? Guess where i'm reaching you guys from?
Re: The World Should End Today - Harold Camping by johndavid1(m): 12:18pm On Oct 21, 2011
afam4eva:

@ all

Did you guys make it? Guess where i'm reaching you guys from?
Hell i guess, undecided undecided undecided grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The World Should End Today - Harold Camping by Afam4eva(m): 12:20pm On Oct 21, 2011
john david:

Hell i guess, undecided undecided undecided grin grin grin grin grin

If Nairaland.com can be accessed from hell, don't you think people will kill to be there?
Re: The World Should End Today - Harold Camping by Gbemmyxal(f): 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2011
[color=#000099][/color] Too much foretold stupid stories. They do all that just to gain attention. TGIF we still dey street, nothing do us,
Re: The World Should End Today - Harold Camping by koolJ1(f): 12:42pm On Oct 21, 2011
Dont worry y'all,earth is doomed as hell!
Re: The World Should End Today - Harold Camping by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 21, 2011
Maybe he should just kill himself if he's tired of living. undecided
Re: The World Should End Today - Harold Camping by DExplorer1: 12:51pm On Oct 21, 2011
Re: The World Should End Today - Harold Camping by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 21, 2011
By their fruits ye shall know them.

And I am quite sorry for those gullibles who listened to him in the first place and sold all their belongings to fund his madness.

Jesus do talk say not even Him knows when the time is but only The Father. Yet it's some old rickety man that does abi?
Apparently he's saying that na him be Father God. May God forgive this man because he is essentially calling Jesus a liar and mocking God with this his foolishness. undecided
Re: The World Should End Today - Harold Camping by mrofficial(m): 1:13pm On Oct 21, 2011
Well, I guess you guys didn't make it. I held my laptop to heaven.
Re: The World Should End Today - Harold Camping by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 21, 2011
This bloke is desensitizing the whole world to the message of the true coming of Christ with these baseless predictions farts.

He is being an agent of darkness.
Re: The World Should End Today - Harold Camping by WebSurfer(m): 1:16pm On Oct 21, 2011
rubbish
Re: The World Should End Today - Harold Camping by Afam4eva(m): 1:18pm On Oct 21, 2011
2buff:

This bloke is desensitizing the whole world to the message of the true coming of Christ with these baseless predictions farts.

He is being an agent of darkness.

Obviously. I don't know why people who claim to be of God will be telling us that what's in the Bible is wrong. It's said that no one knows the day or time that the lord will come. It's also said that he will come as a thief n the night. Does this Harold Camping read his bible?
Re: The World Should End Today - Harold Camping by atasteve: 1:29pm On Oct 21, 2011
For sure the world will definitely come to an end and everyone of us need to prepare BUT the time or the hour knows no man.
Re: The World Should End Today - Harold Camping by mikron(m): 1:44pm On Oct 21, 2011
The bible says the time and date no man knoweth. If there is any thing i dont doubt it is the word of God (bible) camping is just an antichrist.
Re: The World Should End Today - Harold Camping by Emmyk(m): 1:53pm On Oct 21, 2011
Guys, lets take a walk. I've been dreaming of this weird apple all my life. . . .
Re: The World Should End Today - Harold Camping by zerocool(m): 3:45pm On Oct 21, 2011
It is 3:45pm and the world is yet to end in my part of the world.
Re: The World Should End Today - Harold Camping by chineds(m): 4:39pm On Oct 21, 2011
ceomike:

The World Should End Tomorrow - Harold Camping

A Christian fundamentalist has said Friday is judgment day, even though this isn’t his first attempt of ‘judging’ when the world will end.

Ah yes, Christian fundamentalists. They take the fun out and put the mental in fundamentalism. According to the 90-year-old preacher Harold Camping, May 21 of this year was to be Judgment Day, as was May 21 1988 and September 6 1994. Basically, flick a calendar, point your finger and that’s Judgment Day. Now it's October 21.

Mr Camping, who runs a Christian broadcast channel, ‘Family Radio’, was reportedly "flabbergasted" when no one was "raptured" on May 21 of this year, although people did die as a result of his claims. However, he says that "God accomplished exactly what he wanted to happen" and that a "spiritual judgement" had occurred in May in order to make way for the "physical destruction" this Friday.

Before the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse roamed into town, Camping recruited ‘dedicated followers’ to his ‘theory’, ‘religion’, fringe group or whatever you’re having, and many of them quit their jobs so they could focus on the task at hand.

According to reports, when the last ‘Apocalypse’ was on its way, Camping told his followers to get rid of their pets as they had no place in Heaven. Thankfully though, neighbours were only too happy to rescue the ‘doomed’ pets.

So, when you wake up Friday morning, will a fiery skeleton riding a fiery horse greet you at the door, only to demand your soul? If Camping’s track record is anything to go by, we can safely say, no.

http://www.joe.ie/news-politics/world-affairs/preacher-announces-the-world-will-end-tomorrow-0016908-1
Read More :  http://www./world-would-end-tomorrow-harold-camping

yes, thats true. I am blogging frim heaven oo! For the good ones who already don believe, abeg make una do charity with una money for God to forgive ur sins. notify me here incase u want to give ur last tithe to charity. lol!
Re: The World Should End Today - Harold Camping by TenKobo1: 6:33pm On Oct 21, 2011
someone shut the clown up for good, enough embarrassment for christendom already.
Re: The World Should End Today - Harold Camping by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 21, 2011
the world has ended

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? / How To Say '*God Is Good...all The Time' In Different Languages / Christmas: When The Son Of Man Returns, Shall He Still Find Faith On Earth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.