Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,451 members, 7,861,303 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:17 AM

The Day Your Spirits Rebel, Things Will Never Be The Same In Your Country. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Day Your Spirits Rebel, Things Will Never Be The Same In Your Country. (202 Views)

The Day Your Problem Is Over / "Wake Up And Take Your Country Back In 2019" - Father Mbaka Tells Nigerians / True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day Your Spirits Rebel, Things Will Never Be The Same In Your Country. by elated177: 9:36am On Oct 02, 2023
Elohe Yahshrael!

You see, every human being acts according to the spirit leading him/her.

There is the Spirit of YHVH Almighty, the Spirit of truth/Set-apart (Holy) Spirit. Our Father in heaven, YHVH Almighty, is Spirit.

There are the human spirits - which emanate from and connect us with the Father of all spirits, YHVH Almighty, the one and only true God and the Creator of the heavens and everything in them, the earth and everything in and on it and the waters and everything in them. Anyone who is disconnected from YHVH Almighty, the Source of all spirits, cannot walk in his way. Such an individual is in a dead state - spiritually, of course. It doesn't matter if he/she has a legion of demons in him/her.

Luke 9: 59 He said to another man, “Follow me.”

But he replied, “Lord, first let me go and bury my father.”

60 Yahushua said to him, “Let the dead bury their own dead, but you go and proclaim the kingdom of God.”

Matthew 8: 21 Another disciple said to him, “Lord, first let me go and bury my father.”

22 But Yahushua told him, “Follow me, and let the dead bury their own dead.”

Satan and the demons are all spirits.

Before you can deliver a mad person from madness, you must, first of all, drive away the spirit(s) leading and instructing him/her. It doesn't matter whether the spirit leading such mad person is under the instruction of a satanic agent or not. Let me not veer from the main premise of this message with the italicized portion. It is a full topic on its own.

The most hilarious aspect of it all is that those whose spirits have been subdued - those who have lost connection with their spirits and are, therefore, led by evil spirits, which have taken the place of their own spirits- are been used to drag others to their state, level and condition.

Continued in the subsequent spaces below.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!
Re: The Day Your Spirits Rebel, Things Will Never Be The Same In Your Country. by elated177: 10:30am On Oct 02, 2023
I don't usually do this and this is not an attempt to promote any movie or TV series. It is just that this particular tv series captures the spiritual atmosphere of what this thread is all about.

The TV series is a Korean drama and it is titled "All of us are dead". It captures the spiritual state of many environments and I don't think the makers of such tv set out to accomplish such or even had such in mind. I kept laughing out loud while watching it because, as one who knows and understands the spiritual atmosphere, I knew it captured it correctly. What separates it from other zombies movies? You will understand when you watch it. However, if you fail to get it, come back and go through this thread.
Re: The Day Your Spirits Rebel, Things Will Never Be The Same In Your Country. by elated177: 10:41am On Oct 02, 2023
There is the physical revolution. There is the spiritual revolution.

The spiritual revolution can be on the positive/righteous side and the negative/unrighteous side.

What I am espousing is a spiritual revolution on the positive/righteous side, of course.

What your environment needs is a spiritual revolution on the positive/righteous side of the spiritual atmosphere.
Re: The Day Your Spirits Rebel, Things Will Never Be The Same In Your Country. by elated177: 10:44am On Oct 02, 2023
In an environment where people are willing and ready to engage in any kind of diabolic activity possible to acquire political power, you need no one to tell you the level of spiritual pollution that abounds in such an environment.
Re: The Day Your Spirits Rebel, Things Will Never Be The Same In Your Country. by elated177: 10:50am On Oct 02, 2023
In an environment where people, because of hardship, engage in all kinds of wickedness, without remorse and without consideration of the effects of such wickedness, the spiritual pollution that exists in such an environment has no rival.
Re: The Day Your Spirits Rebel, Things Will Never Be The Same In Your Country. by elated177: 10:56am On Oct 02, 2023
The day you decide to walk away from evil and wickedness is the day that your environment, your state and country will never be the same. Everywhere will be uncomfortable for the demonic spirits and those that they are using to oppress you. This is because you will become light of the world. It is open knowledge that Satan and the demons hate light.

Your oppressors know this already. This is why they want you occupied with silly and irrelevant things. This why they want your minds occupied with meaningless things. This is why they want your minds occupied with the very things that will keep you disconnected from your spirits and, by that, disconnected from your Creator. This is why they want you to engage in all sorts of evil and wickedness before you can eke out a living. It is to their advantage. It keeps the spiritual environment polluted. A spiritually polluted environment does not recognize tribe, ethnicity or language. A spiritually-polluted environment is to their advantage. Evil, plain and absolute evil, does not recognize tribe, ethnicity or language.
Re: The Day Your Spirits Rebel, Things Will Never Be The Same In Your Country. by elated177: 11:15am On Oct 02, 2023
When you eschew evil and wickedness, He who exercises righteousness, justice and kindness on earth will act on your behalf and fight for you. He will execute judgement on your oppressors. If not, He will punish both you and your oppressors.
Re: The Day Your Spirits Rebel, Things Will Never Be The Same In Your Country. by elated177: 11:23am On Oct 02, 2023
You don't get to hear this type of message from your spiritual papas and mamas. Nope! This is because they are working hand in glove with your oppressors. They are being used to keep your spirits disconnected from your Father in heaven. Unbelievable, isn't it? You are "soullishly" connected to them. You need to withdraw your souls from them. Only then will you be free.
Re: The Day Your Spirits Rebel, Things Will Never Be The Same In Your Country. by elated177: 11:23am On Oct 02, 2023
This is the only way that your environment, your community, state, country, etc will move forward. Apart from that, it will only get worse.
Re: The Day Your Spirits Rebel, Things Will Never Be The Same In Your Country. by elated177: 3:06pm On Oct 12, 2023
We are only trying to wake up your spirits.

No compulsion
Re: The Day Your Spirits Rebel, Things Will Never Be The Same In Your Country. by elated177: 3:09pm On Oct 12, 2023
Let your spirits rebel.
Re: The Day Your Spirits Rebel, Things Will Never Be The Same In Your Country. by elated177: 7:59pm On Oct 18, 2023
Embrace righteousness and see how things turn out. Let your spirits rebel.
Re: The Day Your Spirits Rebel, Things Will Never Be The Same In Your Country. by elated177: 8:24am On Oct 31, 2023
elated177:
I don't usually do this and this is not an attempt to promote any movie or TV series. It is just that this particular tv series captures the spiritual atmosphere of what this thread is all about.

The TV series is a Korean drama and it is titled "All of us are dead". It captures the spiritual state of many environments and I don't think the makers of such tv set out to accomplish such or even had such in mind. I kept laughing out loud while watching it because, as one who knows and understands the spiritual atmosphere, I knew it captured it correctly. What separates it from other zombies movies? You will understand when you watch it. However, if you fail to get it, come back and go through this thread.

The most hilarious aspect of it all is that those whose spirits have been subdued - those who have lost connection with their spirits and are, therefore, led by evil spirits, which have taken the place of their own spirits- are been used to drag others to their state, level and condition.

(1) (Reply)

Dreamed Of Picking Three Snails / C&S Spiritual Leader, Baba Aladura, Dies At 103 / The Experience Concert: All You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.