Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

What If Tinubu Is Just Using Us To Catch Cruise - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If Tinubu Is Just Using Us To Catch Cruise (601 Views)

Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns / Stop Hating Each Other Because Of Politicians - They Are Just Using Us / Wike, Ortom, Ikpeazu Are Using Peter Obi To Catch Cruise - Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Tinubu Is Just Using Us To Catch Cruise by chisupport: 12:10pm On Oct 02, 2023
What if Tinubu's record is clean and he's just serving us chewing gum for breakfast and Kilishi for dinner , to make all of us dey chew away our time😁😁😁

I no trust that man oo

2 Likes

Re: What If Tinubu Is Just Using Us To Catch Cruise by Deogratiasfx: 12:13pm On Oct 02, 2023
chisupport:
What if Tinubu's record is clean and he's just serving us chewing gum for breakfast and Kilishi for dinner , to make all of us dey chew away our time😁😁😁

I no trust that man oo

His records are clean. Nothing is wrong. He just want people to be occupied with sth; that's all.

3 Likes

Re: What If Tinubu Is Just Using Us To Catch Cruise by relaxandsmile: 12:15pm On Oct 02, 2023
Legal fees on my mind!
Re: What If Tinubu Is Just Using Us To Catch Cruise by DatNiggaDaz: 12:15pm On Oct 02, 2023
Who are the "us", better be specific...cos the only group of creatures Bobo Chicago is cruising their skulls are the Emilokans..not sane Nigerians...

Look..

2 Likes

Re: What If Tinubu Is Just Using Us To Catch Cruise by cjudy(m): 12:17pm On Oct 02, 2023
He’s catching cruise spending his money to appeal. Keep dreaming
Re: What If Tinubu Is Just Using Us To Catch Cruise by Abrahamweb(m): 12:18pm On Oct 02, 2023
cjudy:
He’s catching cruise spending his money to appeal. Keep dreaming
Aswear, Tinubu supporters can deceive themselves.

1 Like

Re: What If Tinubu Is Just Using Us To Catch Cruise by yarimo(m): 12:25pm On Oct 02, 2023
chisupport:

I no trust that man oo
TINUBU is teaching ATIKU what is politics and how to make your opponent and illiterate supporters busy, hehehe even Jonathan played ATIKU like ludo

9 Likes

Re: What If Tinubu Is Just Using Us To Catch Cruise by pandoragirigory: 12:26pm On Oct 02, 2023
They don't understand the man called Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu Jagaban the Eze-chukwu of Igbo land, he is a master strategiest he creates controversies to be relevant. That was how he was misbehaving during the campaign now no one is complaining about his health, who healed him?

4 Likes

Re: What If Tinubu Is Just Using Us To Catch Cruise by Ofemmanu1: 12:55pm On Oct 02, 2023
All the enemies of Tinubu are not only blind.

Theyre stupid too.

By the time they realized Tinubu is way ahead of them, shame no go gree them live again.

Na Lagoon straight.

4 Likes

Re: What If Tinubu Is Just Using Us To Catch Cruise by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 02, 2023
chisupport:

I no trust that man oo
This is exactly what I've been telling folks ever since

Unfortunately lots of people are so naive and uninformed!

1 Like

Re: What If Tinubu Is Just Using Us To Catch Cruise by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 02, 2023
Deogratiasfx:

His records are clean. Nothing is wrong. He just want people to be occupied with sth; that's all.
Gbam!
Re: What If Tinubu Is Just Using Us To Catch Cruise by youneedjesus: 2:36pm On Oct 02, 2023
Then everybody will rest and look for something else.
Re: What If Tinubu Is Just Using Us To Catch Cruise by 2mch(m): 2:37pm On Oct 02, 2023
chisupport:

I no trust that man oo
He is. You guys are keeping him in the news and he will use you people to score cheap points towards his re-election. Atiku and Obi go spend tire!

1 Like

Re: What If Tinubu Is Just Using Us To Catch Cruise by limeta(f): 3:29pm On Oct 02, 2023
US lawyers get paid in dollars not naira expensive cruise
Tinubu must be crazy then .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu: CSU Sent Me My Original Replacement Certificate( Video) / President Tinubu Appoints Omotola Odeyemi Postmaster General Of Nigeria / Retreat:"Nowhere To Sleep,"Akpabio Treating Us Like His Children" -Senators Fume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.