Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,432 members, 7,850,519 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:09 AM

Planned strike: NLC, TUC leaders arrive State House - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Planned strike: NLC, TUC leaders arrive State House (38839 Views)

Tinubu Holds Emergency Meeting With Organised Labour, NLC, TUC Leaders / Fuel Subsidy Protest: Security Watch On NLC, TUC Leaders / Mali Coup: Jonathan, Other West African Leaders Arrive In Bamako (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Planned strike: NLC, TUC leaders arrive State House by HRMK: 6:08pm On Oct 02, 2023
shiki:
cheesy After exchange of hands, planned strike canceled

exchange of hands
you mean?what do you mean?you better be careful oooooo..........
Re: Planned strike: NLC, TUC leaders arrive State House by treatise: 6:09pm On Oct 02, 2023
tesppidd:
1. The meeting will last into the night and end around 2am Tuesday.

2. We will hear clauses like "the Federal Government has committed to"

3. We will hear stuff like "the Federal Government has promised to"
This one Na high odds I will Stake high grin I am gonna cash out!

2 Likes

Re: Planned strike: NLC, TUC leaders arrive State House by Mosba: 6:10pm On Oct 02, 2023
Waitin a brown envelope cannot do does not exist

1 Like

Re: Planned strike: NLC, TUC leaders arrive State House by tesppidd: 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2023
treatise:

This one Na high odds I will Stake high grin I am gonna cash out!
grin
Re: Planned strike: NLC, TUC leaders arrive State House by yetty247(f): 6:12pm On Oct 02, 2023
[quote author=Crystaly post=126155120]please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you

U be like MTN on every thread begging with different username and account

Why not join a selling group, help advertise and make profit from selling for people
Re: Planned strike: NLC, TUC leaders arrive State House by lordm(m): 6:13pm On Oct 02, 2023
chudez0147:

2,500 for a whole week ?? Na only warm you dey warm your car ??
nope. I use it to commute and I don't live in Lagos
Re: Planned strike: NLC, TUC leaders arrive State House by KingOKON: 6:14pm On Oct 02, 2023
lordm:
Majority of Nigerians know that the strike will be called off. Things are expensive now. Before I use 2500 to fuel my car for a week, now it's 9000. There are some things I don't buy anymore. Tinubu please do something

If u never voted Tinubu, the lord will strengthen you but if you voted the criminal
Thunder fire ya generation

1 Like

Re: Planned strike: NLC, TUC leaders arrive State House by lordm(m): 6:15pm On Oct 02, 2023
KingOKON:

If u never voted Tinubu, the lord will strengthen you but if you voted the criminal
Thunder fire ya generation
even though I didn't vote him, that's not the right way to talk to people.

2 Likes

Re: Planned strike: NLC, TUC leaders arrive State House by Brushstrokes20: 6:19pm On Oct 02, 2023
# All motion, NO MOVEMENT
# usual sell outs
Re: Planned strike: NLC, TUC leaders arrive State House by Antiurchins: 6:19pm On Oct 02, 2023
lordm:
Majority of Nigerians know that the strike will be called off. Things are expensive now. Before I use 2500 to fuel my car for a week, now it's 9000. There are some things I don't buy anymore. Tinubu please do something

next Tim vote for Ebola again

Why is Tinubu's economy not favourable to people from SW?

From rice bandits to plantain bandits.

owo mida everywhere

Why is hunger worst in SW?

They voted their son, at least, Tinubu should present RONU ID card for them to help ease the hunger and suffering.

With the RONU card, they can easily locate any commercial bank close to them and withdraw any amount to quench hunger.

1 Like

Re: Planned strike: NLC, TUC leaders arrive State House by KingOKON: 6:20pm On Oct 02, 2023
lordm:
even though I didn't vote him, that's not the right way to talk to people.

I talk to Agbado people anyhow, God punish all people that voted the evil spirit
Re: Planned strike: NLC, TUC leaders arrive State House by FashionCookie(f): 6:25pm On Oct 02, 2023
The paparazzi no too much? Biko make una strike already or let's hear word! angry
Re: Planned strike: NLC, TUC leaders arrive State House by barinedan(m): 6:25pm On Oct 02, 2023
They showing us pictures because the meeting have not started, journalists will be ordered out of the room when they are about to start so we won't see brown envelope ✉️ exchanging hands
Re: Planned strike: NLC, TUC leaders arrive State House by NewDea4: 6:26pm On Oct 02, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

UPDATED

Source: @NTANewsNow

Submit your account details as you pass through security...so that you can expect Akpabio-type of prayers/email
Re: Planned strike: NLC, TUC leaders arrive State House by 8stargeneral: 6:26pm On Oct 02, 2023
Incompetent NLC &TUC...only noise dem sabi
Re: Planned strike: NLC, TUC leaders arrive State House by ChristianMuslim: 6:30pm On Oct 02, 2023
Make una dey play, youth are not ready for both the NLC, TUC and FG. When youth ready.. una go know
Re: Planned strike: NLC, TUC leaders arrive State House by Miracle2020: 6:32pm On Oct 02, 2023
NLC don't agree oo. Gbajabiamilla is fun of making promise without Fulfilling.
Re: Planned strike: NLC, TUC leaders arrive State House by Akharmony: 6:36pm On Oct 02, 2023
If anyone among them isnt corrupt let him standup and go. .
Re: Planned strike: NLC, TUC leaders arrive State House by bennybuhari: 6:39pm On Oct 02, 2023
To collect normal normal
Re: Planned strike: NLC, TUC leaders arrive State House by duduade: 6:42pm On Oct 02, 2023
tesppidd:
1. The meeting will last into the night and end around 2am Tuesday.

2. We will hear clauses like "The Federal Government has committed to"

3. We will hear stuff like "The Federal Government has promised to"

4. We will hear "We all want a better Nigeria and labour is committed to dialogue even at the last minute."

5. We will hear lyrics like "The government keeps going back on it's promise and we have given them a fresh ultimatum, if they fail we will direct our unions nationwide to shut down."

.you don talk the Nollywood script they plan to act for Nigerians
Re: Planned strike: NLC, TUC leaders arrive State House by duduade: 6:42pm On Oct 02, 2023
Miracle2020:
NLC don't agree oo. Gbajabiamilla is fun of making promise without Fulfilling.
. Yes ASUU is an example
Re: Planned strike: NLC, TUC leaders arrive State House by abbeyd2(m): 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2023
Many workers were given redundancy due to high cost of diesel and exchange. Business and construction firm are shutting down everyday. NLC/TUC busy shouting minimum wage. Minimum wage it's not the only issue. They need to wake up SAPA is everywhere in the country.
Re: Planned strike: NLC, TUC leaders arrive State House by mikeljack(m): 7:16pm On Oct 02, 2023
You were among those that voted him ntooor
We face everything together
xpiranza88:
Alright make the meeting favour me and my family cool
Re: Planned strike: NLC, TUC leaders arrive State House by nasbidemi(m): 7:19pm On Oct 02, 2023
The people can never go on strike
Re: Planned strike: NLC, TUC leaders arrive State House by mu2sa2: 7:26pm On Oct 02, 2023
shiki:
cheesy After exchange of hands, planned strike canceled
Exactly! Exactly!! Exactly!!!

1 Like

Re: Planned strike: NLC, TUC leaders arrive State House by Lumarstone: 7:29pm On Oct 02, 2023
Expect the planned strike to be called off after the meeting! No be Nigeria we dey.
Re: Planned strike: NLC, TUC leaders arrive State House by oyeb15: 7:31pm On Oct 02, 2023
Stupid people
Re: Planned strike: NLC, TUC leaders arrive State House by PrinceGallant: 7:43pm On Oct 02, 2023
We are not only being unlucky to have bad rulers, our labour unions are also myopic. Asking for increment of salary when the prices of commodities had already hit the sky shows they do not really understand the situation they are in. Any increment means that the prices would pierce into the sky and everything would scatter. The only thing requires from them is fighting to reduce oil prices. That is the cause of this inflation that is chocking every Nigerian right now. Let them reduce the price, build refineries, not just pumping money into circulation.
Re: Planned strike: NLC, TUC leaders arrive State House by shiki(m): 7:47pm On Oct 02, 2023
cool yes oo
HRMK:

exchange of hands
you mean?what do you mean?you better be careful oooooo..........
Re: Planned strike: NLC, TUC leaders arrive State House by Seapon(m): 7:48pm On Oct 02, 2023
Yes it is a good one now let's keeps hope I see a new NIGERIA 2024

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sadiya Farouq: I Am Still Studying N-power Files To Know Real Essence / "SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu / Atiku Welcomes Wike Camp's Peace Overtures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.