Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,539 members, 7,847,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:22 PM

Tinubu Lawyers Running Around USA Looking For A Court To Accept Their Appeal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Lawyers Running Around USA Looking For A Court To Accept Their Appeal (2420 Views)

Dave Umahi And Deputy To Vacate Office As High Court Rejects Their Appeal / Akinwumi Adesina: Nigerians Should Rally Around USA In Enthroning Accountability / Newly Appointed 1st Class Emirs In Kano Formally Accept Their Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Lawyers Running Around USA Looking For A Court To Accept Their Appeal by Omobude244: 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2023
Atiku's legal team tells me that Tinubu's lawyers approached 3 Appeal courts in the US today without success.

They then requested Atiku's lawyers in Chicago to shift the deposition time tomorrow from 10am to 12noon so as to buy time.

Atiku's team refused.

Popcorn time🍿

somebody help me shout 5 eyahs to agbadorians and jagabandits grin

eyah!
eyah!!
eyah!!!
eyah!!!!
eyah!!!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lawyers Running Around USA Looking For A Court To Accept Their Appeal by Raskimonojendor: 5:31pm On Oct 02, 2023
Atiku's legal team were being notified everytime an application for an appeal failed. I trust Obidients to swallow the fake news hook, line, sinker and even fisherman join.

This guy and his Lamba. After today, we would move on to the FBI 70,000 pages documents.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lawyers Running Around USA Looking For A Court To Accept Their Appeal by stewiepeter: 5:32pm On Oct 02, 2023
If only what he wrote is true then something is definitely wrong with Tinubu’s record.
Either he forged the documents or there’s something so bad that he is hiding. I don’t know why he is hell bent on hiding it.
Re: Tinubu Lawyers Running Around USA Looking For A Court To Accept Their Appeal by lamentor78(m): 5:33pm On Oct 02, 2023
The same way Buhari will declare public holiday on May 29 and arrest Tinubu before swearing in.....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lawyers Running Around USA Looking For A Court To Accept Their Appeal by Zupay: 5:35pm On Oct 02, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Atiku's legal team were being notified everytime an application for an appeal failed.

This guy and his Lamba.

You think it is difficulty to track the moves of Tinubu's US legal team? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lawyers Running Around USA Looking For A Court To Accept Their Appeal by Omobude244: 5:35pm On Oct 02, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Atiku's legal team were being notified everytime an application for an appeal failed. I trust Obidients to swallow the fake news hook, line, sinker and even fisherman join.

This guy and his Lamba. After today, we would move on to the FBI 70,000 pages documents.
lolz
e pain am grin grin

eyah!!! grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Lawyers Running Around USA Looking For A Court To Accept Their Appeal by OmoFiditi: 5:35pm On Oct 02, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

I love the 'lamba', you are the rotten tinubu propagandist. Your job is to shout 'fake news' against any factual news about your drug lord in Aso rock. grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lawyers Running Around USA Looking For A Court To Accept Their Appeal by PrinceOfLagos: 5:36pm On Oct 02, 2023
stewiepeter:
If only what he wrote is true then something is definitely wrong with Tinubu’s record.
Either he forged the documents or there’s something so bad that he is hiding. I don’t know why he is hell bent on hiding it.
Tinubu is surely hiding something from Nigerians because this can't be ordinary

What is Tinubu hiding ?

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lawyers Running Around USA Looking For A Court To Accept Their Appeal by Omobude244: 5:36pm On Oct 02, 2023
lamentor78:
The same way Buhari will declare public holiday on May 29 and arrest Tinubu before swearing in.....
lolz
calm down
hope u have ur pop corn with u

his arrest is coming soon grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Lawyers Running Around USA Looking For A Court To Accept Their Appeal by ezechi242: 5:36pm On Oct 02, 2023
the problem is not about steeling the drum meant for the village shrine, where will you beat it so that the villagers will not hear, and even if you run with it , how will you beat it so that the gods will not also hear it........ grin grin

they should go and meet putin maybe he might help grin grin werey

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lawyers Running Around USA Looking For A Court To Accept Their Appeal by Scream(m): 5:38pm On Oct 02, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

But your image looks more like the jagajaga

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lawyers Running Around USA Looking For A Court To Accept Their Appeal by Raskimonojendor: 5:38pm On Oct 02, 2023
OmoFiditi:

I love the 'lamba', you are the rotten tinubu propagandist. Your job is to shout 'fake news' against any factual news about your drug lord in Aso rock. grin
The Lamba General below 👇 grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lawyers Running Around USA Looking For A Court To Accept Their Appeal by Raskimonojendor: 5:39pm On Oct 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu is surely hiding something from Nigerians because this can't be ordinary

What is Tinubu hiding ?
What was GEJ hiding?

Re: Tinubu Lawyers Running Around USA Looking For A Court To Accept Their Appeal by akingangan: 5:40pm On Oct 02, 2023
By the time Tinubu opens book for Atiku, he will go broke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Lawyers Running Around USA Looking For A Court To Accept Their Appeal by Raskimonojendor: 5:40pm On Oct 02, 2023
Zupay:

You think it is difficulty to track the moves of Tinubu's US legal team? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
If course, it's not hard. A tracker was installed in their underpants. 😂😂😂
Re: Tinubu Lawyers Running Around USA Looking For A Court To Accept Their Appeal by ezechi242: 5:40pm On Oct 02, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

colos man , it is clear agbado peoples stupidity will not the sharp without mentioning OBIS name, the lawyers, the petitioner and the writer / journalist have no connection what so ever with OBI so why mention him , so clear you know you stole from him.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lawyers Running Around USA Looking For A Court To Accept Their Appeal by pandoragirigory: 5:42pm On Oct 02, 2023
So when Tinubu's lawyers were going to court they informed Atiku lawyers, I say it again Peter Obi and his people are bereved and grieving
Re: Tinubu Lawyers Running Around USA Looking For A Court To Accept Their Appeal by OmoFiditi: 5:43pm On Oct 02, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

The Lamba General below 👇 grin

You go explain tire. US court don pull Tinubu shokoto, na to see him craw-craw infested nyash remain. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Lawyers Running Around USA Looking For A Court To Accept Their Appeal by Donaldoni: 5:43pm On Oct 02, 2023
Pigs.................

Rest. Today is the d-day. cool
Re: Tinubu Lawyers Running Around USA Looking For A Court To Accept Their Appeal by Raskimonojendor: 5:43pm On Oct 02, 2023
ezechi242:

colos man , it is clear agbado peoples stupidity will not the sharp without mentioning OBIS name, the lawyers, the petitioner and the writer / journalist have no connection what so ever with OBI so why mention him , so clear you know you stole from him.
Everybody knows that David Hyundai is a Zombi-dient. Infact, he is an headless mob leader.

Maybe you don't know sha since you have been living under the rock like a lizard for the past 1-2 years.
Re: Tinubu Lawyers Running Around USA Looking For A Court To Accept Their Appeal by Raskimonojendor: 5:44pm On Oct 02, 2023
OmoFiditi:

You go explain tire. US court don pull Tinubu shokoto, na to see him craw-craw infested nyash remain. grin
Come off it. Atiku is about to be retired. He will cry as usual and return in 2027 😂

Re: Tinubu Lawyers Running Around USA Looking For A Court To Accept Their Appeal by Omobude244: 5:44pm On Oct 02, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

What was GEJ hiding?
lolz

una go cry tire

Atiku
the slayer of jagabandits grin
and they cant even attack him. if Peter Obi is the one pursuing this tinubu case, riot for done breakout in Lagos by now grin
Thank u Atiku.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lawyers Running Around USA Looking For A Court To Accept Their Appeal by PrinceOfLagos: 5:45pm On Oct 02, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

What was GEJ hiding?
Oga go to court if you have anything against Atiku that could stop Tinubu from being disgraced today .

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lawyers Running Around USA Looking For A Court To Accept Their Appeal by Raskimonojendor: 5:45pm On Oct 02, 2023
Omobude244:

lolz

una go cry tire

Atiku
the slayer of jagabandits grin
and they cant even attack him. if Peter Obi is the one pursuing this tinubu case, riot for done breakout in Lagos by now grin
Thank u Atiku.
Atiku will only end up slaying himself. grin
Re: Tinubu Lawyers Running Around USA Looking For A Court To Accept Their Appeal by Ogonimilitant(m): 5:45pm On Oct 02, 2023
Atiku must be protected

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Lawyers Running Around USA Looking For A Court To Accept Their Appeal by Hyperchi(m): 5:46pm On Oct 02, 2023
Nawo ooo So Atiku coz all this stress

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Lawyers Running Around USA Looking For A Court To Accept Their Appeal by blabulu2000: 5:46pm On Oct 02, 2023
Atiku wey don shit for for different places dey sue person....

Dem go soon open his book for him...nah small.it remains.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Lawyers Running Around USA Looking For A Court To Accept Their Appeal by DatNiggaDaz: 5:47pm On Oct 02, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

My muslim brother where did you see Obi or Obidients mentioned in the tweet grin grin

...let me remind you.. the tweet made mention of Atiku, tinubu, lawyers, appeal court, 10am, 12noon etc

My muslim friend wetin happen grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lawyers Running Around USA Looking For A Court To Accept Their Appeal by Raskimonojendor: 5:47pm On Oct 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Oga go to court if you have anything against Atiku that could stop Tinubu from being disgraced today .
You will come back to cry about how CSU has been bribed with $50 Billion dollars for not releasing "the magical" document that matters.

Ps: when are you leaving Nairaland. grin

Re: Tinubu Lawyers Running Around USA Looking For A Court To Accept Their Appeal by Raskimonojendor: 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2023
Hyperchi:
Nawo ooo So Atiku coz all this stress
Yes now. That's why Obidients have been opening hundreds of threads over Atiku's matter. They will rest for a little while after today, then move on to the next conspiracy ... David Hyundai 70,000 FBI pages 😂

Re: Tinubu Lawyers Running Around USA Looking For A Court To Accept Their Appeal by PrinceOfLagos: 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

You will come back to cry about how CSU has been bribed with $50 Billion dollars for not releasing "the magical" document that matters.

Ps: when are you leaving Nairaland. grin
this is the time in Chicago right now and Tinubu disgrace is in hour(s) time

Una audio first class graduate is about to be disgraced world wide by the united states government.

We can't wait

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lawyers Running Around USA Looking For A Court To Accept Their Appeal by Raskimonojendor: 5:49pm On Oct 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
this is the time in Chicago right now and Tinubu disgrace is in hour(s) time

We can't wait
I can't wait too. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pdp S-election In Ondo State / Senate Investigates Gbenga Daniel's Brutality On Iyabo Obasanjo / Nigeria Neutral In Israel, Palestine Conflict -maduekwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.