Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,548 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Nairaland Without Beaf, Eko Ile, Others: The Revolution - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Without Beaf, Eko Ile, Others: The Revolution (1690 Views)

Beaf : Jonathan ebele azikiwe Goodluck Root Is Igbo, And Not Ijaw / What Has Beaf Turned To / Breaking News: Beaf- Jonathan's Nairaland Campaign Chief Caught Pants Down! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Without Beaf, Eko Ile, Others: The Revolution by MrGlobe(m): 11:21pm On Oct 20, 2011
Am tired of these hungry people promoting paid agenda on this forum. There is Eko Ile - the one that has not seen development in his/her village supporting thief Tinubu and cronies and promoting useless yoruba agenda - that nobody wants to buy into - and then there is beef, the one that recieves monthly handouts from aso rock gate who would not allow Nairalandas to healthily debate the actions of their no direction President. These folks are a threat to this forum and taking healthy debates on this forum to the dogs. I think there are others too but am yet to notice them. Am tired of coming here to connect with minds and find these beggars defecating on every thread I open. Can we revolutionalize against them to leave the forum like gaddafi if seun wouldn't ban them? Enough is Enough
Re: Nairaland Without Beaf, Eko Ile, Others: The Revolution by EkoIle1: 11:44pm On Oct 20, 2011
Get a damn job.
Re: Nairaland Without Beaf, Eko Ile, Others: The Revolution by MrGlobe(m): 11:49pm On Oct 20, 2011
^ No, you are one that needs a job. You jobless and unproductive lot.
Re: Nairaland Without Beaf, Eko Ile, Others: The Revolution by ektbear: 3:00am On Oct 21, 2011
Seun probably makes more money indirectly though with "interesting" characters.

If you eliminate all the controversial people on NL and made it purely about politics, then I suspect that traffic would go down and so would advert revenue  grin

Hehe

Notice that he himself puts trollish threads on the front page. There is a reason for this wink
Re: Nairaland Without Beaf, Eko Ile, Others: The Revolution by Akanbiedu(m): 3:41am On Oct 21, 2011
Do you these people in your nightmares?
Re: Nairaland Without Beaf, Eko Ile, Others: The Revolution by arsenefc: 3:44am On Oct 21, 2011
Mr. Globe:

^ No, you are one that needs a job. You jobless and unproductive lot.

Eko -[b]o[/b]le is psycho. Best to ignore psychos.
Re: Nairaland Without Beaf, Eko Ile, Others: The Revolution by aloyemeka1: 3:53am On Oct 21, 2011
ekt_bear:

If you eliminate all the controversial people on NL and made it purely about politics, then I suspect that traffic would go down and so would advert revenue  grin

Hehe

Notice that he himself puts trollish threads on the front page. There is a reason for this wink
First, it was Musiwa who accused Seun of selling Yorubas out to Igbos over a $100 bribe he collected from Quotasystem/The OnlyTruth/Akin-Egba and now it is Ekiti-Bear accusing the same Seun of collecting bribes from Tinubuists[Eko-Ile] and Urhobo king[Beaf] to promote their own private agenda. When will someone accuse Seun of collecting bribe from Boko Haram?.
Re: Nairaland Without Beaf, Eko Ile, Others: The Revolution by OAM4J: 3:57am On Oct 21, 2011
aloy/emeka:

First, it was Musiwa who accused Seun of selling Yorubas out to Igbos over a $100 bribe he collected from Quotasystem/The OnlyTruth/Akin-Egba and now it is Ekiti-Bear accusing the same Seun of collecting bribes from Tinubuists[Eko-Ile] and Urhobo king[Beaf] to promote their own private agenda. When will someone accuse Seun of collecting bribe from Boko Haram?.

Are you indirectly accusing Seun of collecting bribe from Boko haram? shocked cheesy
Re: Nairaland Without Beaf, Eko Ile, Others: The Revolution by Akanbiedu(m): 3:59am On Oct 21, 2011
Do you have comprehension problem? Aloy or you just want attention?
Re: Nairaland Without Beaf, Eko Ile, Others: The Revolution by aloyemeka1: 4:00am On Oct 21, 2011
OAM4J:

Are you indirectly accusing Seun of collecting bribe from Boko haram?  shocked  cheesy
If you want me to I can directly do it since everybody is accusing Seun of something although I'd rather prefer accusing him of dating DayoKanu. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland Without Beaf, Eko Ile, Others: The Revolution by EkoIle1: 4:01am On Oct 21, 2011
aloy/emeka:

What's your bribe got to do with what he said? Try make sense sometimes.
Re: Nairaland Without Beaf, Eko Ile, Others: The Revolution by arsenefc: 4:05am On Oct 21, 2011
aloy/emeka:

If you want me to I can directly do it since everybody is accusing Seun of something although I'd rather prefer accusing him of dating DayoKanu. tongue tongue tongue

I heard they both had a t/h/r/e/s/s/o/m/e/ with you. Tell me it aint true?

How was oga Seun? Eshin kutupa or Eshin inuwe ( Eshin inside middle of book grin)?
Re: Nairaland Without Beaf, Eko Ile, Others: The Revolution by aloyemeka1: 4:09am On Oct 21, 2011
Eko Ile:

What's your bribe got to do with what he said? Try make sense sometimes.
Are you in a permanent state of anger and sorrow?. Must everything you do be an act of online war?. Geez.
Re: Nairaland Without Beaf, Eko Ile, Others: The Revolution by aloyemeka1: 4:11am On Oct 21, 2011
arsenefc:

I heard they both had a t/h/r/e/s/s/o/m/e/ with you. Tell me it aint true?

How was oga Seun? Eshin kutupa or Eshin inuwe ( Eshin inside middle of book grin)?
Are you confusing me with Alj-hal&half-Harem?
Re: Nairaland Without Beaf, Eko Ile, Others: The Revolution by arsenefc: 4:13am On Oct 21, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Are you confusing me with Alj-hal&half-Harem?

No, Blazay said it was you, Seun and DK having a th/r/e/e/s/o/m/e.

Just tell the house how oga Seun performed.

I believe Blazay, she doesnt lie.
Re: Nairaland Without Beaf, Eko Ile, Others: The Revolution by OAM4J: 4:14am On Oct 21, 2011
aloy/emeka:

hehehe. Be like say you don ready to have a new moniker, sexyfunmi will be a good one  grin
Re: Nairaland Without Beaf, Eko Ile, Others: The Revolution by aljharem3: 4:20am On Oct 21, 2011
Mr. Globe:

Am tired of these hungry people promoting paid agenda on this forum. There is Eko Ile - the one that has not seen development in his/her village supporting thief Tinubu and cronies and promoting useless yoruba agenda - that nobody wants to buy into - and then there is beef, the one that recieves monthly handouts from aso rock gate who would not allow Nairalandas to healthily debate the actions of their no direction President. These folks are a threat to this forum and taking healthy debates on this forum to the dogs. I think there are others too but am yet to notice them. Am tired of coming here to connect with minds and find these beggars defecating on every thread I open. Can we revolutionalize against them to leave the forum like gaddafi if seun wouldn't ban them? Enough is Enough

Well said

I can not fault that at all. Both of them are really good in getting to gullible people who have never been to Nigeria or have little knowledge of Nigeria and the way of life there.

Majority of there supporters are just google Nigerians who have very very little knowledge of how a typical Nigerian survive on a daily bases.
Re: Nairaland Without Beaf, Eko Ile, Others: The Revolution by arsenefc: 4:24am On Oct 21, 2011
alj_harem:

Well said

I can not fault that at all. Both of them are really good in getting to gullible people who have never been to Nigeria or have little knowledge of Nigeria and the way of life there.

Majority of there supporters are just [size=18pt]google Nigerians[/size] who have very very little knowledge of how a typical Nigerian survive on a daily bases.

Do you mean people like Katsumoto, Eko-[b]o[/b]le?

A lot of people have been attacking google Nigerians of late. What did they do to una

Maybe Seun should create a section for our Goofle Nigerians. What say You?
Re: Nairaland Without Beaf, Eko Ile, Others: The Revolution by EkoIle1: 4:28am On Oct 21, 2011
ekt_bear:

Hehe

aloy/emeka:

Read again what the man said and read your own disjointed reply. Obviously, you are the angry party here.

Btw, when they ask you a simple question, just answer the question and quit rambling irrelevant crap.
Re: Nairaland Without Beaf, Eko Ile, Others: The Revolution by arsenefc: 4:31am On Oct 21, 2011
Eko Ile:

Read again what the man said and read your own disjointed reply. Obviously, you are the angry party here.

Btw, when they ask you a simple question, just answer the question and quit rambling irrelevant crap.

ROTFL

Ironic that the bolded is from you. The same person who went psycho posting pictures of Fashola planting Okra flower on a thread about global warming.

LOL
Re: Nairaland Without Beaf, Eko Ile, Others: The Revolution by Rhino5dm: 5:17am On Oct 21, 2011
@OP
can you prove they are paid agents? I mean this is a serious allegation.when you accuse people of collecting bribes,have some decency to post some pictures or links to back up your claim, It would be nice seeing a picture of Beaf with GEJ's Diick in his mouth or Eko Ile with Tinubu's Diiick in his mouth. Anyways no one gonna give that fame you are looking for.
Re: Nairaland Without Beaf, Eko Ile, Others: The Revolution by Nobody: 5:31am On Oct 21, 2011
NL needs Eko-Ile to balance out Mekus/South-East

embarassed
Re: Nairaland Without Beaf, Eko Ile, Others: The Revolution by MrGlobe(m): 6:11am On Oct 21, 2011
L
M
A
O
@arsenefc. Please can you help me with that thread where Fashola was planting flower and okra to prevent Global Warming. Lmao at these comments,
Re: Nairaland Without Beaf, Eko Ile, Others: The Revolution by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 21, 2011
Shuo. . . Why all the beef for Beaf? Free the guy, free Eko Ile, everyone has a right to his or her own views.
Re: Nairaland Without Beaf, Eko Ile, Others: The Revolution by Beaf: 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2011
Eko Ile sabi vex o! shocked
What an entertaining fella! grin grin grin

aloy/emeka:

Pesin go wound wit laf for dis NL o!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Nairaland Without Beaf, Eko Ile, Others: The Revolution by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 21, 2011
And that stupid[b] alj_harem[/b], That HYPOCRITE na Boko Haram in disguise ooooooooooooooooooo.
Re: Nairaland Without Beaf, Eko Ile, Others: The Revolution by Demdem(m): 2:43pm On Oct 21, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

@OP
can you prove they are paid agents? I mean this is a serious allegation.when you accuse people of collecting bribes,have some decency to post some pictures or links to back up your claim, It would be nice seeing a picture of Beaf with GEJ's Diick in his mouth or Eko Ile with Tinubu's Diiick in his mouth. Anyways no one gonna give that fame you are looking for.

Honestly, i have the above bolded. Will publish it at the appropriate time.
Re: Nairaland Without Beaf, Eko Ile, Others: The Revolution by Desola(f): 5:51pm On Oct 21, 2011
Katsumoto is my role model o and Eko ile intrigues me so leave them out abeg.

That gaylord from Isoko has to go though. Oloshi ni bobo yen.

Our resident mad man - arsenefc has to be sectioned immediately - were ni mofo yen.
Re: Nairaland Without Beaf, Eko Ile, Others: The Revolution by Chyz2: 6:02pm On Oct 21, 2011
Desola:

Katsumoto is my role model o and Eko ile intrigues me so leave them out abeg.

That gaylord from Isoko has to go though. Oloshi ni bobo yen.

Our resident mad man - arsenefc has to be sectioned immediately - were ni mofo yen.

Ileke-idi, your Desolala ID is funny o! grin
Re: Nairaland Without Beaf, Eko Ile, Others: The Revolution by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 21, 2011
Chyz*:

Ileke-idi, your Desolala ID is funny o! grin

I know right. very funny ID grin
Re: Nairaland Without Beaf, Eko Ile, Others: The Revolution by dayokanu(m): 6:24pm On Oct 21, 2011
aloy/emeka:

But to say the truth Funmi na your own I gbadun pass. E sweet pass honey, especially the na from back style
Re: Nairaland Without Beaf, Eko Ile, Others: The Revolution by Afam4eva(m): 6:35pm On Oct 21, 2011
I think characters like Ekoile(Tinubu's shadow), Beaf(GEJ or i die) and Chino(Anambra or nothing) make Nairaland lively and drives massive traffic. So, Seun appreciates the services they are rendering.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Conviction Of Okah: MEND Statement Promises Hell Ahead / Stop Press!!! Shekau Not Dead / US Ambassador Defies Forbes Lists--nigeria Had About 115 Billionaires In Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.