Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,574 members, 7,816,414 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? (21011 Views)

If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? / Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? / Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Rick9(m): 5:01pm On Oct 04, 2023
The United States of America.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Babysho(m): 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2023
Bluezy13:
Nigeria...
But among the ruling class

I talk am. Una only hate una leaders because una no get access to them.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Babysho(m): 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2023
Please give me Tokyo, Japan

Waking up to BONSAI TREES blossoming with different colors in my yard, taking a walk and watching KOI FISHES in the nearby stream, going to AQUARIUM CAFES, having ANIME drawn on the wall of my corporate office building and bullet trains to show that life soft!

Japan, a country where gun is like a myth.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Lionelbhass(m): 5:11pm On Oct 04, 2023
Austria, mostly because of their beautiful landscapes.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by akinade28(f): 5:14pm On Oct 04, 2023
I will choose to stay back in heaven.
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Bluntemperor: 5:16pm On Oct 04, 2023
The Best place to live on Earth is Nigeria.
The Second Best Place to live is Nigeria and
The 3rd Best Place to live is Nigeria!
That is why the Whiteman gave Nigeria -Green- White - Green -Flag ,because it is Very Rich - with abundant Resources!
-The troubles with Nigeria are their Leaders- both those who led the Army then ( in the 60s,70s,80s and early 90s and now the Politicians of different Shades and Character!
-They have sold their Conscience to the Devil- even though they go to Mosques and Churches regularly and consistently, by deceiving the Novice,the Gaulibles Masses ( the Youths,the religious and tribal- ethic linesmen) through dangerous divisions and the Masses are now worse off!
-If, Americans are to re-colonise Nigeria today,they will apply their Constitution firmly, without fear or favour and they will stand by it because that will be religiously guided e g Donald Trump is now a Shadow of himself ,as You can't perpetrate evil or cheat your Society-then run to ' one Bigman' to come and bail you out! No!
•Everyone must Obey the Law of the Land.Discipline is a Must for you to live in America or London!
-Imagine how Singapore got rid of Poverty under her Leader- Lee Kuan Yew -where thousands dissapeared to pave ways for a Prosperous Country! Same in Russia under Stalin Leadership!
-They kill Corruption before Corruption could killed them, which is so rampant in Nigeria because there is no Consequences for Money Stolen - all na business!
•-These Countries and her subjects are very Patrotic and always in defence of their Countries - all Condemn what is bad and embracing the Best in the land!
-Nigeria has the best Weather from time to time:
-there is No Disasters Zone here- no Earthquake,no Hurricanes,no Typhoons,etc but the greed and Unpatriotic elements in some of our Leaders can be checked through Functional Laws.
Just Imagine -why can't Nigerian Leaders do anyhow in London,but they must obey the Laws or become ordinary Citizens in their Prisons- where is Mrs Dezani, Ekremadu,Hushpopuh,etc!
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Jemex003: 5:27pm On Oct 04, 2023
tnerro1:
Australia, just to be far away from Nigeria

One thing must kill a man!

Welcome to Snake island

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 04, 2023
Interesting... smiley smiley smiley
nony43:

If you like Winter then you might consider England (Northern parts) 9 months in 12 months are always cold. Even the summer is not summering enough, we still wear Jumpers in summer.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Chidolalar: 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2023
Starz825:
if I have my way ...I don't wanna be born into this world ever again...

All Glory to God tho...but for me there is absolutely nothing special about this place....Money, properties, Tourism , women, pussy, wine etc....

I just wan dey heaven for my peace abeg

Yes that is it. The best thing that can ever happen to a person is NOT to exist in life because You have nothing to lose, nothing to gain, nothing to enjoy and nothing to suffer.
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by bitingcool: 5:49pm On Oct 04, 2023
Starz825:
if I have my way ...I don't wanna be born into this world ever again...

All Glory to God tho...but for me there is absolutely nothing special about this place....Money, properties, Tourism , women, pussy, wine etc....

I just wan dey heaven for my peace abeg

best answer
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Walehelt(m): 5:53pm On Oct 04, 2023
Endinjustice:
Any country that's not Nigeria or even Africa will be just fine.

Sri lanka or bangladesh?
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Kingabia1998(m): 5:54pm On Oct 04, 2023
USA
USA
USA
USA
USA

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Ccc123(m): 5:54pm On Oct 04, 2023
ebubeson:
Which Country Will You Like to Come From if Given Another Chance to Be Born?

Say yours with reasons.
b4 nko UK

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by winner37(m): 5:59pm On Oct 04, 2023
Canada or Germany if corruption doesn't get there 🤔🤔🤔

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Smartguyboy(m): 6:04pm On Oct 04, 2023
Razgas:
UAE, Qatar, Singapore or U.S

There is no poor citizen in the first three countries I mentioned. Everyone is literally rich.

U.S is there because there is no white country richer or more powerful and in my next world I'd rather be white than black. Reason is a white person will on average have a better life than a brown or black person. It's just the way of life

Big lie
You know nothing about does country you just mentioned a little bit research will help you.
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by t2luv1: 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Lol, that's because you haven't experienced the kind of cold they have in Greenland. There are environments God never intended human beings to live in!

CANADA province of ALBERTA in winter.
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by poppingtags: 6:18pm On Oct 04, 2023
You people are wicked, why did you remove USA. I will better stay in nigeria as a billionaire than go to other countries as a millionaire😜

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by LeanonGOD(m): 6:32pm On Oct 04, 2023
KANADER!!!
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Viccur(m): 6:43pm On Oct 04, 2023
Wakanda

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by vincenteger: 6:46pm On Oct 04, 2023
Krisdan:

Lyk make I dash u money 4 dis ur statement

Should I send my account details?
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Sprints3: 6:49pm On Oct 04, 2023
Russia
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by AntiTerrorist: 6:52pm On Oct 04, 2023
Singapore

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by aysnoopy(m): 6:54pm On Oct 04, 2023
I'll love to come from either Canada or Norway (Tromsø) or anywhere around Arctic circle
I want to experience midnight sun and also Northern lights

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Xtristopher: 6:55pm On Oct 04, 2023
Nigeria is the sweetest country in the whole world but shame on our leaders
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Justiceleague1: 7:03pm On Oct 04, 2023
Definitely going back to States

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Justiceleague1: 7:05pm On Oct 04, 2023
Babysho:
Please give me Tokyo, Japan

Waking up to BONSAI TREES blossoming with different colors in my yard, taking a walk and watching KOI FISHES in the nearby stream, going to AQUARIUM CAFES, having ANIME drawn on the wall of my corporate office building and bullet trains to show that life soft!

Japan, a country where gun is like a myth.
Ye be very correct but mehhnnn,those quakes!!!
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by pendragonbladgo(m): 7:05pm On Oct 04, 2023
Samantha124:
Yes.
Samantha124:
Yes.
Samantha

Sa.....ma......n ............tha

how many times did I call you

Where you need to live in your next life should be Antartica Penisula

Since na cold you want, don't mention. Thank me later😂😂😂
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by tobstarizhia(m): 7:14pm On Oct 04, 2023
Rostikol:

And lemme guess… YOU, oh special one, are different from the rest of us, and more intelligent than the rest of us blacks.

But the racists will still call you a n…gger and call the cops on your hairy black asss if you neared their neighbourhood, and throw bananas at your kids and yell at them to go back to Africa.

Stupid peabrain.

Shut up nïgger. You blacks are slaves and should only be suitable for slave work. I identify as Caucasian. You and I are not the same, black nïgger
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Sammy5413(m): 7:37pm On Oct 04, 2023
Finland,
So as to gain the opportunity to catch that Simon if a person and beat hell out of him

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Babysho(m): 7:40pm On Oct 04, 2023
Justiceleague1:

Ye be very correct but mehhnnn,those quakes!!!

Give me the quakes!! The political quake in Nigeria is worse. At least I stand a chance with earthquakes, I might actually survive. The capitalistic government Nigeria is operating without any single check/balance WILL eradicate the entire black population in it.

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by bewla(m): 8:04pm On Oct 04, 2023
TheSuperX:
As you dey suffer e dey sweet you abi? Otondo.
It depends on your definition of suffer

Am not ok but am not worry

Can't send my children to university
I do polytechnic

Can't cook 10 pot of soup I do fish

Can't buy jeans for 20k

I do senator for 14k

Can't ride b r t I do bus
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Koko0: 8:20pm On Oct 04, 2023
The United States Of America.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

LRU Recovered A Fallen Truck At Suru-Alaba, Lagos (PHOTOS) / Groom, His Brother, Sister Killed In Fatal Auto Crash On Their Way To Katsina / How Much To Hold In Bank Account For Canadian Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.