Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,524 members, 7,861,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:48 PM

International Disgrace: Why Atiku Will Not Make Tinubu's Record Public - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / International Disgrace: Why Atiku Will Not Make Tinubu's Record Public (2099 Views)

Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Stepping Down For Obi Will Make Tinubu’s Reelection Easy / Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin / I'll Make Tinubu Envoy, Obi Trade Minister If I Become President - Prof Imumolen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

International Disgrace: Why Atiku Will Not Make Tinubu's Record Public by Birdbyrde440: 3:08pm On Oct 03, 2023
I am sure by now past presidents and other elders would have weighed in on the matter to call Atiku to order. Releasing the contents of Tinubu's CSU will amount to irreparable damage to Nigeria and Nigerians, the stigma on Nigeria as a scammer and corruption paradise will be amplified 100x and might even lead to a criminal case of forgery so in essence, for the good of the nation it will be better to keep quiet on it and let the Man resign after a specified period of time. But someone must bear the brunt, asin take the fall and my best guess is Mahmoud Yakubu.

4 Likes

Re: International Disgrace: Why Atiku Will Not Make Tinubu's Record Public by Cruise777: 3:11pm On Oct 03, 2023
cool

International disgrace indeed

Who does this Ipob monkeys think they are fooling

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: International Disgrace: Why Atiku Will Not Make Tinubu's Record Public by Nwodosis(m): 3:15pm On Oct 03, 2023
So one can get an admission into a higher institution with an opposite gender credentials?

2 Likes

Re: International Disgrace: Why Atiku Will Not Make Tinubu's Record Public by Onuimo1(m): 3:19pm On Oct 03, 2023
All these certificates flying all over social media is what bloggers are using to catch cruise. AA and his lawyers hasn't made public their findings yet.
All these thread that is being created are speculations.

Las las Tinubu is na scam.

2 Likes

Re: International Disgrace: Why Atiku Will Not Make Tinubu's Record Public by judatech: 3:19pm On Oct 03, 2023
Which institution in Nigeria is bold enough to expose a sitting president like this?
And which one is bold enough to seek justice?
DSS?
Supreme Court?
Police?
NIA?
Army?
Senate?
ICPC?
This is a true test of Nigeria's democratic institutions!
We are watching!👀

2 Likes

Re: International Disgrace: Why Atiku Will Not Make Tinubu's Record Public by Kusu12: 3:23pm On Oct 03, 2023
And your brothers and sisters languishing in prisons all over the world for drug trafficking and criminal activities are called what?
Tinubu is your president. Losers will always lament

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: International Disgrace: Why Atiku Will Not Make Tinubu's Record Public by Birdbyrde440: 3:53pm On Oct 03, 2023
Kusu12:
And the one your brothers and sisters languishing in prisons all over the world for drug trafficking and criminal activities are called what?
Tinubu is your president. Losers will always lament

Hmmm
You have a bitter heart.
A citizen criminal is different from a President who is also a scammer. Future generations will say

" the man who forged and scammed his way to the presidency"

Since you decided to give it an ethnic colouration
"The yoruba President that scammed , lied and forged his way to the presidency, highest seat in the land"

9 Likes

Re: International Disgrace: Why Atiku Will Not Make Tinubu's Record Public by Birdbyrde440: 3:58pm On Oct 03, 2023
Onuimo1:
All these certificates flying all over social media is what bloggers are using to catch cruise. AA and his lawyers hasn't made public their findings yet.

Atiku will not release anything, he will only use it whenever necessary lest we be known as a banana republic.

2 Likes

Re: International Disgrace: Why Atiku Will Not Make Tinubu's Record Public by Birdbyrde440: 3:58pm On Oct 03, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

Stop taking it personal

3 Likes

Re: International Disgrace: Why Atiku Will Not Make Tinubu's Record Public by Dreamhighnow(m): 4:00pm On Oct 03, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

You are calling a fellow black Nigerians monkey because of politics. Someone created by God you pray to. Oma see oooo
Re: International Disgrace: Why Atiku Will Not Make Tinubu's Record Public by Cruise777: 4:02pm On Oct 03, 2023
Dreamhighnow:

You are calling a fellow black Nigerians monkey because of politics. Someone created by God you pray to. Oma see oooo

Are monkeys not created by God too

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: International Disgrace: Why Atiku Will Not Make Tinubu's Record Public by Yoighaman(m): 4:08pm On Oct 03, 2023
Birdbyrde440:
I am sure by now past presidents and other elders would have weighed in on the matter to call Atiku to order. Releasing the contents of Tinubu's CSU will amount to irreparable damage to Nigeria and Nigerians, the stigma on Nigeria as a scammer and corruption paradise will be amplified 100x and might even lead to a criminal case of forgery so in essence, for the good of the nation it will be better to keep quiet on it and let the Man resign after a specified period of time. But someone must bear the brunt, asin take the fall and my best guess is Mahmoud Yakubu.

When INEC performed magic during the elections, there was no stigma on Nigeria? My friend, park well abeg....

2 Likes

Re: International Disgrace: Why Atiku Will Not Make Tinubu's Record Public by Onuimo1(m): 4:09pm On Oct 03, 2023
Birdbyrde440:

Stop taking it personal

That's what I'm seeing. AA won't be making it public.
Re: International Disgrace: Why Atiku Will Not Make Tinubu's Record Public by Onuimo1(m): 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2023
Birdbyrde440:

Atiku will not release anything, he will only use it whenever necessary lest we be known as a banana republic.

My thoughts exactly.
Re: International Disgrace: Why Atiku Will Not Make Tinubu's Record Public by duro4chang(m): 4:26pm On Oct 03, 2023
Trash. They have forgotten their stolen manhood
Re: International Disgrace: Why Atiku Will Not Make Tinubu's Record Public by a4cube: 4:45pm On Oct 03, 2023
Birdbyrde440:
Then he should resign or the ex presidents advise him to resign if they love the country. Do you think international media houses don't have the released documents?
Re: International Disgrace: Why Atiku Will Not Make Tinubu's Record Public by rintileri: 4:46pm On Oct 03, 2023
See you wait for FBI files from this month. Agbadorians say the man is shameless, we just want to cofirm it in the coming weeks grin
Re: International Disgrace: Why Atiku Will Not Make Tinubu's Record Public by Birdbyrde440: 5:34pm On Oct 03, 2023
a4cube:
Then he should resign or the ex presidents advise him to resign if they love the country. Do you think international media houses don't have the released documents?

Maybe in 2yrs time.
Re: International Disgrace: Why Atiku Will Not Make Tinubu's Record Public by Birdbyrde440: 5:36pm On Oct 03, 2023
Yoighaman:

When INEC performed magic during the elections, there was no stigma on Nigeria? My friend, park well abeg....

Well the case is in court. As long as INEC declared him President there's nothing anyone can do about it
Re: International Disgrace: Why Atiku Will Not Make Tinubu's Record Public by Birdbyrde440: 5:37pm On Oct 03, 2023
Dreamhighnow:

Na their way
Re: International Disgrace: Why Atiku Will Not Make Tinubu's Record Public by Switruth: 5:41pm On Oct 03, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

you guys are not doing BAT any good by saying what you don’t know. You actually know nothing about this case.
Re: International Disgrace: Why Atiku Will Not Make Tinubu's Record Public by Alusiizizi(m): 5:45pm On Oct 03, 2023
Birdbyrde440:

Far more damage will be done if the records are not released. We have a golden opportunity to purge this country of the corruption that has been eating it alive almost since its inception. If we do nothing now, it will only fester until such a time when it becomes irreversible. I mean come on!! This man, whoever he is, not only managed to corrupt just about every branch or layer of the Nigerian administrative system but even managed to export corruption to a U.S.A institution. What do you think that todays deposition at that Illinois appeals court is all about? It's not about the Nigeria presidential election anymore, those records have already been released. What needs to be uncovered now is how a U.S. institution was induced to issue what we now know for a fact to be fraudulent documents and appraisals in support "Tinubu".
Re: International Disgrace: Why Atiku Will Not Make Tinubu's Record Public by Alusiizizi(m): 5:48pm On Oct 03, 2023
Birdbyrde440:

Well the case is in court. As long as INEC declared him President there's nothing anyone can do about it

The hubris of men often fell them eventually. Continue believing yourselves invincible, but I guarantee you, the way this case will develop will be anything but "business as usual".
Re: International Disgrace: Why Atiku Will Not Make Tinubu's Record Public by Birdbyrde440: 6:02pm On Oct 03, 2023
Alusiizizi:

Far more damage will be done if the records are not released. We have a golden opportunity to purge this country of the corruption that has been eating it alive almost since its inception. If we do nothing now, it will only fester until such a time when it becomes irreversible. I mean come on!! This man, whoever he is, not only managed to corrupt just about every branch or layer of the Nigerian administrative system but even managed to export corruption to a U.S.A institution. What do you think that todays deposition at that Illinois appeals court is all about? It's not about the Nigeria presidential election anymore, those records have already been released. What needs to be uncovered now is how a U.S. institution was induced to issue what we now know for a fact to be fraudulent documents and appraisals in support "Tinubu".

The revelation is a bomb shell. I am even ashamed to say anything about it
Re: International Disgrace: Why Atiku Will Not Make Tinubu's Record Public by Benwallt(m): 6:14pm On Oct 03, 2023
judatech:
Which institution in Nigeria is bold enough to expose a sitting president like this?
DSS?
Supreme Court?
Police?
NIA?
Army?
Senate?
ICPC?
We are watching!👀

What exposes the president of Atiku hasn't shared what he got? Trashy contradictory contradiction
Re: International Disgrace: Why Atiku Will Not Make Tinubu's Record Public by Oju4190: 6:23pm On Oct 03, 2023
judatech:
DSS?
Supreme Court?
Police?
NIA?
Army?
Senate?
ICPC?
We are watching!👀
non......dey nor get liver to do dat

2 Likes

Re: International Disgrace: Why Atiku Will Not Make Tinubu's Record Public by JagabanB: 6:33pm On Oct 03, 2023
Birdbyrde440:
Yesterday morning you were all on Tinubu's records will be released and he will disgraced.
All these while, no elder weighed in, now that ur folly has been exposed.
To accept defeat is difficult.
Ahhhhhh, Obi! Obi!!

1 Like

Re: International Disgrace: Why Atiku Will Not Make Tinubu's Record Public by JagabanB: 6:34pm On Oct 03, 2023
Onuimo1:

When it favors ur sentiments, it's genuine even when u know it's fake.
When it goes against u, it's fake even when u know it's genuine.
Ahhhhhh Obi...
Re: International Disgrace: Why Atiku Will Not Make Tinubu's Record Public by JagabanB: 6:35pm On Oct 03, 2023
judatech:
DSS?
Supreme Court?
Police?
NIA?
Army?
Senate?
ICPC?
We are watching!👀
They exposed a sitting president that he doesn't have a degree?
Re: International Disgrace: Why Atiku Will Not Make Tinubu's Record Public by Hedonisco: 6:45pm On Oct 03, 2023
Yoighaman:

Don't mind him. There's nothing I hate more than someone cheating to win and then trying to gaslight you into being a 'good sportsman', or letting things be, or accepting your fate as the 'will of God'.

If the bastard BAT had won fair and square, based on genuine mass appeal, would we be here having this discussion?

If I were Atiku or Obi, not even the destruction of the heavens and the entire galaxy or an appeal from all known gods and deities on the planet would prevent me from doing anything within my power to eject that bastard from Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: International Disgrace: Why Atiku Will Not Make Tinubu's Record Public by oyatz(m): 6:47pm On Oct 03, 2023
Birdbyrde440:

Yes, you are right.

This is the agreed Timeline

Oct -31= Tinubu will resign
Nov-01= Shettima will be sworn-in

Dec31= Shettima will resign

Jan01= Peter Obi will be sworn-in
Re: International Disgrace: Why Atiku Will Not Make Tinubu's Record Public by Yoighaman(m): 7:09pm On Oct 03, 2023
Hedonisco:

Don't mind him. There's nothing I hate more than someone cheating to win and then trying to gaslight you into being a 'good sportsman', or letting things be, or accepting your fate as the 'will of God'.

If the bastard BAT had won fair and square, based on genuine mass appeal, would we be here having this discussion?

If I were Atiku or Obi, not even the destruction of the heavens and the entire galaxy or an appeal from all known gods and deities on the planet would prevent me from doing anything within my power to eject that bastard from Aso Rock.

That's exactly what Atiku is trying to achieve.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sultan Of Sokoto - Stop Causing Religious Crises. Nigeria is NOT Fulani Land. / Only N232m Approved For Speaker’s House’ / Natural Disasters Common, But Only Man-made Disasters In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.