Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,866 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Can You Employ Someone With A Forged Certificate? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Employ Someone With A Forged Certificate? (397 Views)

"Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi / Osun Tribunal: Oyetola, APC Cross Appeal, Insists Adeleke Forged Certificate / Razak Atunwa Skipped NYSC, Forged Certificate - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Employ Someone With A Forged Certificate? by judatech: 7:46pm On Oct 03, 2023
I mean no matter how good the applicant is...can you?
Re: Can You Employ Someone With A Forged Certificate? by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:32pm On Oct 03, 2023
No. Never. Not at all. God forbid

1 Like

Re: Can You Employ Someone With A Forged Certificate? by Sharpsharp00123: 9:02pm On Oct 03, 2023
judatech:
even when d school has come out to make it clear they issued it

U Igbo matter tire me

3 Likes

Re: Can You Employ Someone With A Forged Certificate? by judatech: 9:42am On Oct 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:

U Igbo matter tire me
I'm not Igbo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Employ Someone With A Forged Certificate? by Chinjo2: 9:44am On Oct 04, 2023
Only in Nigeria can we have a drug lord, a certificate forger and an identity thief as ha president.
Until we get our recruitment process right in Nigeria we can never move forward.

1 Like

Re: Can You Employ Someone With A Forged Certificate? by Autobot05: 10:16am On Oct 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:

U Igbo matter tire me

Why did he submit a different certificate to INEC ??

When you see sth bad you expose it

3 Likes

Re: Can You Employ Someone With A Forged Certificate? by clearcrystal: 10:18am On Oct 04, 2023
judatech:

I will simply do a background check from his University, once they confirm he graduated, that's all.
Re: Can You Employ Someone With A Forged Certificate? by clearcrystal: 10:19am On Oct 04, 2023
judatech:

Yes I can, so far he's not a Yiboh

1 Like

Re: Can You Employ Someone With A Forged Certificate? by smokinloud(m): 11:13am On Oct 04, 2023
ExxonMobil is not owned by Yiboh and it employed Jagaban... With the way you people act, Yiboh can never rule this country unless you change!.
Re: Can You Employ Someone With A Forged Certificate? by BrodaBenad: 11:17am On Oct 04, 2023
smokinloud:
ExxonMobil is not owned by Yiboh and it employed Jagaban... With the way you people act, Yiboh can never rule this country unless you change!.

Change by stop saying the truth? angry

Did he forg or not ? sad

You people are pathetic!

Yes it's because Igbos are not ruling that's why Nigeria is in a mess

The day Igbos rule that day Nigeria will see progress

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Employ Someone With A Forged Certificate? by smokinloud(m): 11:26am On Oct 04, 2023
BrodaBenad:

Change by stop saying the truth? angry

Did he forg or not ? sad

You people are pathetic!

Yes it's because Igbos are not ruling that's why Nigeria is in a mess

The day Igbos rule that day Nigeria will see progress

😂🤣😁
The way Abia is next to Dubai?.
Losers dem!.
Before the year ends una go still claim ownership of Lagos!.
Re: Can You Employ Someone With A Forged Certificate? by BrodaBenad: 11:36am On Oct 04, 2023
smokinloud:

😂🤣😁
The way Abia is next to Dubai?.
Losers dem!.
Before the year ends una go still claim ownership of Lagos!.

Stale!

Yen yen yen winners stealing bags of rice already cheesy

Abeg gettat southern alamajiris grin

Have you been to Abia? Una wey no dey travel

You have been in one rusticated building in bere Ibadan all your life you're making noise about a state building Port of its own

Lagos lagos

Overated slum! grin even makoko slum dwellers no wan make we hear word

All Ogun ,Osun ,oyo slum dwellers be claiming lagosians online

While more than 1 million of you are in Anambra alone come Nnewi here na so una full here

Tinubu is certificate forger simple it's not our problem if he attended school or not mmesoma also wrote jamb

Tinubu is a certificate forger dey claim first class lmao grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Employ Someone With A Forged Certificate? by smokinloud(m): 12:59pm On Oct 04, 2023
BrodaBenad:

Stale!

Yen yen yen winners stealing bags of rice already cheesy

Abeg gettat southern alamajiris grin

Have you been to Abia? Una wey no dey travel

You have been in one rusticated building in bere Ibadan all your life you're making noise about a state building Port of its own

Lagos lagos

Overated slum! grin even makoko slum dwellers no wan make we hear word

All Ogun ,Osun ,oyo slum dwellers be claiming lagosians online

While more than 1 million of you are in Anambra alone come Nnewi here na so una full here

Tinubu is certificate forger simple it's not our problem if he attended school or not mmesoma also wrote jamb

Tinubu is a certificate forger dey claim first class lmao grin
🤣😂😁
Walahi your response is very enthralling I must confess you made my day!.
That overrated slum is the neverland for your Eastern brothers. In fact, many of you lot hold vigils and pray to God to come here!.
Very pathetic tho!.
Re: Can You Employ Someone With A Forged Certificate? by BrodaBenad: 1:17pm On Oct 04, 2023
smokinloud:

🤣😂😁
Walahi your response is very enthralling I must confess you made my day!.
That overrated slum is the neverland for your Eastern brothers. In fact, many of you lot hold vigils and pray to God to come here!.
Very pathetic tho!.

Lagos is an overated slum no cap Agege.
Ajegunle,Amukoko,Badia,Bariga,Bodija, Ijeshatedo and Itire side Ilaje o makoko is their headquarters

Your people are dying to halk agbo here in Anambra

If you think say na lie ma Ayo here for Ekwulọbịa park

Untravelled cavemen ranting in nairaland

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Employ Someone With A Forged Certificate? by smokinloud(m): 1:31pm On Oct 04, 2023
BrodaBenad:

Ajegunle,Amukoko,Badia,Bariga,Bodija, Ijeshatedo and Itire side Ilaje o makoko is their headquarters

😁😂🤣🤣🤣🤣
Wawu!.
Who edited that?!.
The person try small shar!.
That's a Yoruba superstar carrying bucket on her head!.
She's actually a millionaire in Lagos and can never hawk in your God-forbidden region!.
Re: Can You Employ Someone With A Forged Certificate? by Ballotti: 1:32pm On Oct 04, 2023
Yes!
Only with INEC-LIEGERIA!!!! grin
Re: Can You Employ Someone With A Forged Certificate? by smokinloud(m): 1:34pm On Oct 04, 2023
BrodaBenad:

She's the one here too. omoyiboooo

Re: Can You Employ Someone With A Forged Certificate? by smokinloud(m): 1:39pm On Oct 04, 2023
BrodaBenad:

She actually campaigned for Tinubu during the last Presidential election campaign.

Re: Can You Employ Someone With A Forged Certificate? by BrodaBenad: 3:13pm On Oct 04, 2023
smokinloud:

😁😂🤣🤣🤣🤣
Wawu!.
Who edited that?!.
The person try small shar!.
That's a Yoruba superstar carrying bucket on her head!.
She's actually a millionaire in Lagos and can never hawk in your God-forbidden region!.

They look alike but that's not her grin swears! grin

The woman here is a completely different person

Them resemble sha grin but it's absolutely not her cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Employ Someone With A Forged Certificate? by smokinloud(m): 10:18pm On Oct 04, 2023
BrodaBenad:

They look alike but that's not her grin swears! grin

The woman here is a completely different person

Them resemble sha grin but it's absolutely not her cheesy

🤣😂😁
Oga you neva taya?!.
You no sabi person na.
No be that God-forbidden region you dey stay again?!.
Your kinsmen who live in Lagos, live a civilized life, know her so cheers!.

(1) (Reply)

Wike Get Better Luck For This Atiku/Tinubu Case Sha / President Tinubu Watches Atiku, Obi And Hundeyin Clown. / Uzodimma's Sponsored Propaganda Backfires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.