Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley (67648 Views)

Mohbad: Police Gives Fresh New Update On His Autopsy / Police Arrest Naira Marley Over Abuja Concert / “ruggedman Behind My Arrest”- Naira Marley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by Thomasankara(m): 6:53am On Oct 04, 2023
[/color]I say amen to that prayer,poverty make elder brother to become younger brother[color=#770077]
oyeb15:
Mohbad bleeped by dating a Marlian dance girl. That omowumi would have fuked Naira Marley, Sam Larry , Zino etc in d label and might still be dating them. That baby isn't Mohbad but Sam Larry. But d influence of the girl's family made him had no choice.Her mum is a ranking Police officer. To loose a label and also her financial support will be very bad.
Mohbad father was given huge amount to fast track his burial. He couldnt question d lady because of greed and poverty.He cashed out on his sons death from d wife.

Mohbad wife should be arrested.The wife is still dating Sam Larry.The father too is very irresponsible and greedy that money made him forget about d worthiness of his son's life. He was buried alive cos nobody can bend d neck of a dead man.

Mohbad is a victim of poor family background and bad decisions based on emotion. They bought his family and he's befriending their hole.

I reject poverty in my life.
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by Paulinnews: 7:25am On Oct 04, 2023
How Naira Marley Disguised in a Small Taxi as He Arrives Lagos airport, to Quickly Summit Himself to the Police

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmtWaknVjNM

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE, LIKE AND SHARE... Thanks
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by maasoap(m): 7:36am On Oct 04, 2023
Nazgul:
Initial gra gra....I can bet my broken screen infinix phone which I've abandoned that Naira Marley would be cleared of all charges after the interrogation.

Nigeria is not a place to seek justice.
I was feeling you until you made the erroneous statement in the last statement. Why shouldn't he be cleared if the interrogation and autopsy didn't implicate him? Must an accused or a suspect be found guilty by all means before you can agree that justice has been served?
Sometimes, justice means setting the accused free (if it turns out to be innocent).
And people get justice in Nigeria everyday, though it might not be everyone seeking justice
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by HighTable(m): 8:17am On Oct 04, 2023
For people asking for justice, Naira Marley and zinoleesky career is at 1% battery life, that is enough justice in my opinion. That's a multimillion dollars grave CONSEQUENCES. In a world where everything is about money that is enough consequence.
"You can't get no justice without the dollar, You can't find no love without the dollar - Lucky Dube
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by koyeni(m): 8:31am On Oct 04, 2023
kingbee90:
Intel has it that Naira Marley & Sammy Larry are involved in a drug cartel network and they are backed by the man in charge of "the center of excellence" and his principal who recruited them to sell & distribute these drugs to the youths in Lagos using showbiz as a cover up.

I doubt if Mohbad will get justice.

Let's be careful of what we post online.. if you are invited by the authorities to shed more light on this. Can u do so?
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by techycontents(m): 8:34am On Oct 04, 2023
Pristine664:
What exactly is this guy's offence?? grin

cheesy
You have a point.
But Mohbad submitted a petition against Naira and Samy before his death. I think they need to know the reason behind him (Mohbad) making such allegation against Naira and Samy. Can you now understand the need behind the Police arresting him now without putting into consideration Mohbads fans Emotions into account.
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by bitbillionaire: 8:38am On Oct 04, 2023
For now the guy is even safer in police custody than in his home or on the street. I want to believe Naira Marley would actually prefer being detained by the police for now than to be released. He is a rugged hardened gangster who will most likely survive this Mohbad incidence and become wiser for it.

Naira Marley's greatest mistake was not taking Mohbad to court to clear his name when Mohbad accused him of threatening his life on social media. His silence on that accusation can easily be interpreted as admission of guilt.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by AbujaLagos: 8:42am On Oct 04, 2023
Nazgul:
Initial gra gra....I can bet my broken screen infinix phone which I've abandoned that Naira Marley would be cleared of all charges after the interrogation.

your broken fone screen is affecting you.
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by Absuchat(m): 8:55am On Oct 04, 2023
Pristine664:

cheesy
Helping upcoming artistes
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by bitbillionaire: 9:00am On Oct 04, 2023
maasoap:

I was feeling you until you made the erroneous statement in the last statement. Why shouldn't he be cleared if the interrogation and autopsy didn't implicate him? Must an accused or a suspect be found guilty by all means before you can agree that justice has been served?
Sometimes, justice means setting the accused free (if it turns out to be innocent).

And people get justice in Nigeria everyday, though it might not be everyone seeking justice

@the bolded: Thanks for educating the guy and by extension, all those who reason like him.

I am not a lawyer but I know one of the principles of law is that it's better to let a suspect or a supposedly guilty person go scot-free if there is no verifiable evidence linking him to the crime he is accused of, than to hurriedly punish a person only to discover later that he was actually innocent. That's why the law says every accused person is deemed innocent until proven guilty by the court of law. Most Nigerians seems to be ignorant of this principle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by Segzy19: 9:05am On Oct 04, 2023
Na when him enter country wey guys no know?
He must have sneaked in disguise
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by patoranfire(m): 10:32am On Oct 04, 2023
;DSmall small na! Y e dey pain u pass d agrieved. Take am easy o
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by fxexperts: 10:43am On Oct 04, 2023
Nazgul:

Pristine664:

cheesy
Ask the werey i quoted above.
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by justmondris: 11:09am On Oct 04, 2023
SAZZYSKOLY:
Naira Marley just might be innocent in terms of direct involvement in the death of mohbad

Marley problem is his thuggery and excessive use of drugs and banned substance

Either way I hope the NIGERIAN POLICE will keep sentiments and the pressure of social media aside and do a very good job for once

I pray justice prevails and may the soul of the departed Mohbad rest in peace

I still couldn't comprehend why somone that uses drugs and banned substance excessively became NDLEA ambassador.
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by Alaga2222(m): 1:39pm On Oct 04, 2023
Nazgul:

What justice are you guy seeking for? Cos it still amazes me what’s this guy offense
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by stuffs2002: 2:32pm On Oct 04, 2023
Nazgul:

Justice to you is when an innocent person is hanged for murder
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by Devvagreen(f): 3:38pm On Oct 04, 2023
Question: what justice can Mohbad get after death?
Can the justice bring him back to life?

His death is painful but the justice we seek is for the living, not the dead.

Rest in peace Mohbad.
You live on!
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by HRMK: 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2023
NIGERIA IS A COUNTRY WHERE NONENTIES ARE CALLED CELEBRITIES!
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by Wizzzkid: 3:46pm On Oct 04, 2023
1950Mack:
see him mouth like spade... f.o.o.l.is..h marlian... he follow kill mohbad.... Colorado sipping swine undecided
Your papa Dey there when dem Dey kill am Abi?
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by Wizzzkid: 3:47pm On Oct 04, 2023
phemmyfour:
bullying n drug trafficking
You be big e-diot

E bully you Abi na you and your papa help am trafficking drugs?
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by 1950Mack: 4:17pm On Oct 04, 2023
Wizzzkid:

Your papa Dey there when dem Dey kill am Abi?
you didn't get the gist... na you I de rope say you follow kill mohbad... dunce of the year grin
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by OrigeenalSeven: 5:15pm On Oct 04, 2023
Nazgul:

bro u no go giv me so me i day find infinix panel pls
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by phemmyfour: 7:35pm On Oct 04, 2023
Wizzzkid:

You be big e-diot

E bully you Abi na you and your papa help am trafficking drugs?
intelligence = 0
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by SAZZYSKOLY(m): 1:01pm On Oct 05, 2023
That's the country we find ourselves in

Shameful

I still couldn't comprehend why somone that uses drugs and banned substance excessively became NDLEA ambassador. [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Boycotts South African Products Over Xenophobic Attacks / 12 Pics That Show That Olamide Is Taking Nigerian Fashion To Another Level / Don Jazzy Kneeling To Beg Rihanna To Marry Him (Edited Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.