Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley (67680 Views)

Mohbad: Police Gives Fresh New Update On His Autopsy / Police Arrest Naira Marley Over Abuja Concert / “ruggedman Behind My Arrest”- Naira Marley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by xtervaganza(m): 10:35pm On Oct 03, 2023
TemplarLandry:
NM willingly came back to Nigeria and surrendered himself, hence his human rights should be respected please. He's gonna cooperate with the enquiry.

I dedicate “Japa” by Naira Marley to him.
Great jam!
Ofo lo ma se
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by deleodd: 10:35pm On Oct 03, 2023
He has been taken into protective custody would be more accurate.

nairalandkachy1:

Source: @BenHundeyin (Twitter)
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by frankyychiji(f): 10:44pm On Oct 03, 2023
kozmokaz:
Make we free Tinubu saga smal
Thuvb went too far, o lo far.
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by Kingzjayzee: 10:53pm On Oct 03, 2023
1950Mack:
grin ope o... abeg make dem first cut him pr.i.c.k... they should castrate the werey tongue grin
why should they do such to him...wetin him do abeg?

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by Kingzjayzee: 10:54pm On Oct 03, 2023
Pristine664:
What exactly is this guy's offence?? grin

cheesy
same question I've been asking too oo
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 03, 2023
Pristine664:

cheesy

no case. police go chop am and leave the guy at last.
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by Mayhem1: 11:01pm On Oct 03, 2023
Pristine664:

cheesy
sending boys to beat him to stupor every week is not an offense?
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by enemyofprogress: 11:06pm On Oct 03, 2023
Make dem no give am food especially igbo throughout his stay with them. Him go confess.

Dpen11 how far now? Good night and sweet dreams. Dream of me
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by Allisgud: 11:13pm On Oct 03, 2023
All I know is naira Marley and Sammy Larry will never walk free anywhere again because if street catch dem,na him fans self go wipe am
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by highness25(m): 11:24pm On Oct 03, 2023
TemplarLandry:
😎
I dedicate “Tiff” by MohBad to this news.
Great emotional jam!!
wetin the song de talk about?
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by shonepa(m): 11:53pm On Oct 03, 2023
Abeg how dem take arrest am? Naija people ehn....una just wicked or una no understand English language.

Anyways....make every party do the needful, the outcome go shock some people gaan.
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by shonepa(m): 11:55pm On Oct 03, 2023
50m reward dey for useful information wey dem go take nack the perpetrators.

VEHINTOLAR:

You can assist the Police in their investigation if you have proofs or evidences to back up your allegations/claims here. Police need information to crack cases,they are not magicians. Please,go forward and tell them everything you know; it will help in the investigation.

Trust me,nobody will detain you as long as you're sure of your "facts and figures".

Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by Confirm4real(m): 11:57pm On Oct 03, 2023
In a sane Country Tinubu would have been arrested for submitting foggery certificate to INEC...

Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by sejere: 12:08am On Oct 04, 2023
Please kind hearted Nairalanders.
I come in peace. Plz I beg you in the name of anything you hold dear.

I need assistance at this time to be able to provide food for my kids. I know things are rough everywhere. It has been difficult providing a square meal for these kids.

God will bless you as every efforts on this will be appreciated. These kids are very hungry.

Nothing is too small and God will bless you.

Thank you.

Opay
Stanley
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by segun18(m): 12:10am On Oct 04, 2023
Arrested or he returned back to the country to surrender himself for questioning as he openly said in his YouTube interview.

. Rest in Peace Mohbad now we move to the Autopsy result.

The Police should get cracking and pls if you are a young upcoming Artists out their, pls don't sign any agreement until you have it vetted by a Lawyer.

Legal agreements is not something you easily work out from. It is well o. We will not die before our time in jesus name.
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by johnaruson(m): 12:39am On Oct 04, 2023
Yoruba people and drogs, why like this?
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by kingbee90: 1:24am On Oct 04, 2023
Jagabanarmy:

Please be careful with your unsubstantiated facts and don't spread disinformation, you may be taken into custody to prove this nonsense you wrote here

Oga I no mention anybody name
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by Invest4growth: 2:27am On Oct 04, 2023
The police was right. He was taken into custody. It was an arranged return known to the police because he requested for guarantee to return to Nigeria.
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by ALTIARA: 3:48am On Oct 04, 2023
Nazgul:
Initial gra gra....I can bet my broken screen infinix phone which I've abandoned that Naira Marley would be cleared of all charges after the interrogation.

Nigeria is not a place to seek justice.

Is he guilty because you think so? Stop these imaginary conspiracy theories!
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by livinbygrace: 3:52am On Oct 04, 2023
kingbee90:
Intel has it that Naira Marley & Sammy Larry are involved in a drug cartel network and they are backed by the man in charge of "the center of excellence" and his principal who recruited them to sell & distribute these drugs to the youths in Lagos using showbiz as a cover up.

I doubt if Mohbad will get justice.

The man in charge at Aso Rock is an Eye man,Abu Abel is their No.1 in Lagos ,Sammy Larry is active in service ,recruiting boys and blended Marlians into their setting .So do the math
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by basmur(m): 4:02am On Oct 04, 2023
Na scripts Dem dey play for una...

E Don reach NM scene, dem Don call am make him sef come act.. naija na country?

Dem Don investigate the matter low key, do finalize there outcome, this one na oju aye
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by 7arrows: 4:18am On Oct 04, 2023
1950Mack:
grin ope o... abeg make dem first cut him pr.i.c.k... they should castrate the werey tongue grin

Nigerian police or u.k police?
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by taylandtea: 4:26am On Oct 04, 2023
Good
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by taylandtea: 4:27am On Oct 04, 2023
Same
7arrows:

Nigerian police or u.k police?
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by Goldbw122(m): 4:46am On Oct 04, 2023
That is why in life it is good to network, and keep a good network, but in return try to surround yourself with Good people, because their action can affect your life. In a long run.
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by Rolings: 4:55am On Oct 04, 2023
TemplarLandry:
NM willingly came back to Nigeria and surrendered himself, hence his human rights should be respected please. He's gonna cooperate with the enquiry.

I dedicate “Japa” by Naira Marley to him.
Great jam!

My best Jam by the idiot.
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by breezeng: 5:32am On Oct 04, 2023
Justice must prevail for both Mohbad and Naira Marley. He is presumed innocent until proven guilty. That's my take.
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by storm001(m): 5:39am On Oct 04, 2023
They will still release him and bill him 50 million or more.

Is it not Nigeria again where corruption thrives.
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by Microwhy: 6:16am On Oct 04, 2023
1950Mack:
Why...?
Obi people, its a religious war.
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by Microwhy: 6:22am On Oct 04, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Drug dealers have no human rights worth respecting. That's how you Yorubas celebrate criminalism.
Who are drug dealers? Yoruba or Igbos.
E be like say your brain dey pain you.
Every crime in Nigeria is perpetrated by who.
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by NaijaCover(m): 6:45am On Oct 04, 2023
Caleb15:
were are thou

Is In LAGOS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) / Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger / Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.