Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment (58271 Views)

Senator Ahmed Lawan Takes Oath Of Office As Senate President (video) / Senator Ahmed Ogembe Involved In Accident (Photos) / Defection: Senator Ahmed Lawan, Wamakko, Boss Mustapha Meet Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by diggindeep: 10:56pm On Oct 03, 2023
GUNITGuy:
What's definitely wrong with this people to warrant such trash ....Addressing Tinubu as Senator ...Madam you should be civil enough to know that as far as the law is concerned he still remain the President until the court say otherwise
2. What embarrassment has he cost now the school has said his result matched ..
3. They definitely can't win his School cert issue here in Nigeria because people know this is a product of unnecessary vendetta ...
4. BAT has been loosing elections too and no qualms why can't you strategies and put forward a formidable formula to win even if it would take time ..
5. I am ashamed of some people's pull him down syndrome..That election really pained them

After all your 5 point agenda, I hope you'll still got follow up on the ongoing deposition?

As it stands, it's a clear case of forgery.

Same as Salisu Buhari"s University of Toronto in 1999.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by Ikpunnegi01: 10:58pm On Oct 03, 2023
Goodvibes007:
What embarrassment?

This happened in Imo few days ago and this woman was quiet.
You're the highest mûgū I had ever encountered in this forum by making a comparison with local news and international embarrassing news. Tueh! Ikpu taa nne mmiri! Get head by force..
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by Corrinthians(m): 10:59pm On Oct 03, 2023
Malroux:
Oby is a patriot. She speaks the truth at all times.
You people, especially that bald domesticated orang utan called Ezekwesili, are the most impish hypocrites that ever walked this planet.

5 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by Jostoman: 10:59pm On Oct 03, 2023
StOla:
Who ever said it was a requirement?

Was Tinubu supposed to meet the requirement of those he defeated or the requirement of INEC that he had met with the valid certificate for his highest qualification that he presented?

All Igbos are pained about losing to a Yoruba man, else, shouldn't this hypocrite be asking Peter Obi why he was ashamed of presenting his UNN Bachelor's certificate to INEC and the mandatory NYSC certificate?
Face Atiku grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by Julius1995(m): 11:00pm On Oct 03, 2023
Did you know that the attached screenshot is a failure of the federal government led by Tinubu right? Because it is the duty of the FG and whoever leads it to protect the life and property of all Nigerians. Infact Tinubu even swore an oath to that. Of course, I didn't expect you to know
Goodvibes007:
What embarrassment?

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by Fearyourcreator: 11:01pm On Oct 03, 2023
femisplash:
She has found her voice again after going deaf and dumb to ipob terrorism. The baldhead she-pig can't even be reasonable enough to read CSU deposition before going on her usual rants. The election loss pain them pass the civil war.
Asin ehn

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by GUNITGuy: 11:02pm On Oct 03, 2023
diggindeep:

After all your 5 point agenda, I hope you'll still got follow up on the ongoing deposition?

As it stands, it's a clear case of forgery.

Same as Salisu Buhari"s University of Toronto in 1999.
Forgery by online Judges I guess the school have brought out their own and said it match while online Judges are saying their own

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by Jostoman: 11:03pm On Oct 03, 2023
Christistruth00:
She has now woken up
She was fast asleep throughout ipob's atrocities of the past few days

Aunty Oby please tell Peter Obi to publish his UNN Transcripts too
this woman too get bad mouth grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by sukkot: 11:04pm On Oct 03, 2023
richie240:

Don't waste ur energy bro.
Their matter is beyond therapy.
What they need is CRISPR-Cas9; a gene editing tool to modify their genes.

It's a DNA thing.
At least we still have some Yorubas criticizing Tinubu and some northerners criticized PMB, but when it comes to their side, they all sleep and face one direction: they are excellent at attacking others while protecting theirs even from worse crimes.

Was this not what they did in January 15 1966.
cool
brother I am just tired . Everyday is verbal assault. Every thread is verbal assault . A thread can be about how wonderful Jesus is and you will see like 10 comments saying TULUMBU IS A DRUG DEALING VAGABOND . Lol. The shit is getting old and Tiring cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by ponishah: 11:04pm On Oct 03, 2023
StOla:

Was Tinubu supposed to meet the requirement of those he defeated or the requirement of INEC that he had met with the valid certificate for his highest qualification that he presented?

All Igbos are pained about losing to a Yoruba man, else, shouldn't this hypocrite be asking Peter Obi why he was ashamed of presenting his UNN Bachelor's certificate to INEC and the mandatory NYSC certificate?
but same Igbos voted en masse for Obasanjo a yoruba in 2003.
Stop your falsehood, bigotry and hate

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:04pm On Oct 03, 2023
StOla:

Sadly, you do not know how senseless you sound.

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by Theweekend: 11:05pm On Oct 03, 2023
Gandrova:
Stupid and irresponsible woman.
Has she ever condemned IPOB nefarious activities? Has she ever condemned ESN activities?
Very useless woman. She is still in severe pains Pithobi lost the election.
ozuor y didn't ur druggie condemn bandit,skull mining. wasted sperm like u

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by BaddestQueen(f): 11:05pm On Oct 03, 2023
Corrinthians:
You people, especially that bald domesticated orang utan called Ezekwesili, are the most impish hypocrites that ever walked this planet.
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
gbagili gbagili gbagili

Hahahahahaha nice song

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by Chivik93(m): 11:06pm On Oct 03, 2023
StOla:

I know 9ja is not United, but this kind mentality will only make matters worse, don't you think it would have been much better for him to submit let's say authentic SSCE than forged/fake Bsc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by Theweekend: 11:06pm On Oct 03, 2023
sukkot:
grin Ndigbo rest. You are starting to come across as pained sore losers. Just rest

The whole Igbo tribe needs to hire me as an emotional strategist. Your tribe needs an emotional strategist. See as obi lost that election the next move would have been to let everyone feel guilty about not voting for peter obi. You do this by throwing yourself behind supporting tinubus win and this way Yoruba and Fulani would feel guilty . They would say, look at how this people embraced the presidency and the results ? And I guarantee you 2027 the whole Yoruba and Fulani would have voted in obi in 2027. But because of your emotional unintelligence you have created a situation where no one will vote for Igbo for at least 50 years . This is madness. Your tribe needs an emotional strategist. I am available for hire
wasted sperm with no brain
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 11:11pm On Oct 03, 2023
Cruise777:
grin

Why make you get his records easily when he can simply distract and suffer you

Iammo aka Solmusdesign aka Curse777, we know you, stipend collector.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by igbosarejews(m): 11:11pm On Oct 03, 2023
Dittodat:

Aba baby factory product of a 1000 sperm deposited into your olosho shit-hole useless and worthless mother. Shango kill you and your unborn generations. Bast@rd retar@ded imb@cile IPOB terrorist cannibal monkey. Go fvck your olosho shit-hole mother. Spit.
The sméllîñg To Tow and worthless drunkard sper@m, that brought you into yóur misrèàble existence, must be regretting the product of their inbreed.
Next time, the usèless @shàwo dîr ty WOOman, you call móthèr, must learn to clóse her smèllîng Womanliness for your wórthlèss, drûnken, Owomida f@rther that picks pocket under mile 2 bridge
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by igbosarejews(m): 11:12pm On Oct 03, 2023
igbosarejews:

The sméllîñg To Tow and worthless drunkard sper@m, that brought you into yóur misrèàble existence, must be regretting the product of their inbreed.
Next time, the usèless @shàwo dîr ty WOOman, you call móthèr, must learn to clóse her smèllîng pu555y for your wórthlèss, drûnken, Owomida f@rther that picks pocket under mile 2 bridge
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by Abagworo(m): 11:12pm On Oct 03, 2023
Goodvibes007:
What embarrassment?

How is kidnappers den her business? She's a Nigerian and has rights to air her view. I'm from Imo State and I've refused to put much interest in the propaganda IPOB stories because the root cause is detention of Kanu and everyone knows his release will end it but chose to fuel it by trying to use force on unidentified people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by Bhol28: 11:13pm On Oct 03, 2023
Mumu,after you and your co mumu's have been knocked down by CSU's bold claim about one of their best students known as BAT.The Accounting guru.I,m sure your next move is to go to court to challenge Tinubu's Marriage Cert.UNA GO EXPLAIN TIRE

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by ivandragon: 11:13pm On Oct 03, 2023
Atiku takes BAT to court, some clowns are insulting Igbos...

I mean, like seriously?

A president is being exposed as a fraudulent character & rather than people asking for clarification, they chose to insult an ethnic group that has no business in the case at hand?

Definitely have to be paid thugs... can't possibly be sane humans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:15pm On Oct 03, 2023
Dotherightthing:
No evidence Tinubu forged the certificate he tendered since CSU did produce the copy issue to him ab initio

Me self no come understand again. Wo mo wait. For supreme court.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by Wahabfuture: 11:16pm On Oct 03, 2023
sukkot:
brother I am just tired . Everyday is verbal assault. Every thread is verbal assault . A thread can be about how wonderful Jesus is and you will see like 10 comments saying TULUMBU IS A DRUG DEALING VAGABOND . Lol. The shit is getting old and Tiring cheesy

you are getting tired because you hate to hear truth that your Lord and savior Tinubu is a certificate forger and drug criminal, weak men everywhere grin

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by Karnice600: 11:17pm On Oct 03, 2023
Goodvibes007:
What embarrassment?

Take this to the right thread you idiot.
This thread is for whipping Senator Ahmed Tinubu’s dry ass.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by Wahabfuture: 11:18pm On Oct 03, 2023
Bhol28:
Mumu,after you and your co mumu's have been knocked down by CSU's bold claim about one of their best students known as BAT.The Accounting guru.I,m sure your next move is to go to court to challenge Tinubu's Marriage Cert.UNA GO EXPLAIN TIRE

Obi is Atiku now, you guys have lost it
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by sukkot: 11:18pm On Oct 03, 2023
Wahabfuture:

you are getting tired because you hate to hear truth that your Lord and savior Tinubu is a certificate forger and drug criminal, weak men everywhere grin
bro am tired mayne cheesy grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by StOla: 11:21pm On Oct 03, 2023
Chivik93:
I know 9ja is not United, but this kind mentality will only make matters worse, don't you think it would have been much better for him to submit let's say authentic SSCE than forged/fake Bsc

But did he submit forged Bachelor's?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by Gratefullheart: 11:25pm On Oct 03, 2023
Ibo people hate for Tinubu is high has mountain....slave seeking freedom through propaganda... grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by diggindeep: 11:26pm On Oct 03, 2023
GUNITGuy:

Forgery by online Judges I guess the school have brought out their own and said it match while online Judges are saying their own
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by GoodLife4live: 11:26pm On Oct 03, 2023
Cantonese:

Are you not ashamed that the man who you support, and call the President, labeled a fraudulent person for the first time in the history of this country? Get some shame and think about it deeply.
by sadeast youth ?

The 9noy miscreants that does that to the legitimate PRESIDENT TINUBU is children of hate and pedittion from eastern region...

Social media don't lie..
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by diggindeep: 11:27pm On Oct 03, 2023
GUNITGuy:

BREAKING NEWS:

Chicago State University denied the Certificate Tinubu submitted to INEC.

CSU representatives made a statement that forgery is Nigeria thing, Tinubu has brought Nigeria to disrepute.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by Ballotti: 11:27pm On Oct 03, 2023
Agbado 'SENATOR'! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant / Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA / Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.