Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,048 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition (1594 Views)

Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition / U.S. Court Fast-tracks Release Of Tinubu’s CSU Records To Atiku Before Deadline / US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by Gossiphub: 1:14pm On Oct 04, 2023

1 Share

Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by Gossiphub: 1:14pm On Oct 04, 2023
More

1 Share

Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by Gossiphub: 1:14pm On Oct 04, 2023
K
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by Njamin: 1:16pm On Oct 04, 2023
undecided
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by killsmith(f): 1:17pm On Oct 04, 2023
Leave Reno the foolish donkey and the paid agbado slaves to keep looking for the word "forge"

Atiku na man you be!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by Gossiphub: 1:17pm On Oct 04, 2023
killsmith:
Leave Reno the foolish donkey to keep looking for the word "forge"

Atiku na man you be!

They should keep looking for forge word😂😂😂

The funny part is that even Tinubu online soldiers don't even have a copy of the deposition. They wait for David that they so hate to drop receipts for them to start analyzing fuulishly

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by Gossiphub: 1:18pm On Oct 04, 2023
Mynd44 come and see more of what you're looking for
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by Alchemy528: 1:25pm On Oct 04, 2023
We are just here for business o
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by gidgiddy: 1:25pm On Oct 04, 2023
Gossiphub:

That is damning

I think its safe to say that whatever Tinubu submitted to INEC as his certificate was forged, regardless of if graduated from CSU or not

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by LegendHero(m): 1:26pm On Oct 04, 2023
—Where is the full copy of the transcript and why did Hyundai cut it off?

—Where in the transcript is the word “forge” mentioned?

—What in the transcript says anything about Tinubu submitting forged certificate to INEC?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by LegendHero(m): 1:27pm On Oct 04, 2023
gidgiddy:

That is damning

I think its safe to say that whatever Tinubu submitted to INEC as his certificate was forged, regardless of if graduated from CSU or not

Please let’s discuss, what is damning about it and how do you prove with the screenshot Hyundai shared that Tinubu submitted a forged certificate?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by Gossiphub: 1:28pm On Oct 04, 2023
LegendHero:

—What in the transcript says anything about Tinubu submitting forged certificate to INEC?

You're only fooling yourself.

If David is cutting his, you should give us the full copy. Abii your sophistication no reach US?

I remember you once said you're in the US😂😂

Clown

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by Gossiphub: 1:30pm On Oct 04, 2023
LegendHero:

Please let’s discuss, what is damning about it and how do you prove with the screenshot Hyundai shared that Tinubu submitted a forged certificate?

Nobody is discussing shit with you.

The deposition is staring you. If you like believe it, if you like keep telling yourself ABCD.

😂😂

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by slivertongue: 1:31pm On Oct 04, 2023
gidgiddy:

That is damning

the copy with INEC should be same as that from the school. anything short of that is questionable but my worry is the claim to GCL and GCE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by Feintline: 1:31pm On Oct 04, 2023
Game over

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by Advancedpenis: 1:31pm On Oct 04, 2023
Gossiphub:

Hahahahahahaha finish the corn mod

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by Rayban26: 1:32pm On Oct 04, 2023
Gossiphub:

You're only fooling yourself.

If David is cutting his, you should give us the full copy. Abii your sophistication no reach US?

I remember you once said you're in the US😂😂

Clown

leave am. even david himself said he cant wait to get his hands on the certified one and upload it in full.
just leave that one. theyre now looking for who to go into debate with around the meaning of "forgery" APC people nawa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by Gossiphub: 1:33pm On Oct 04, 2023
Advancedpenis:

Hahahahahahaha finish the corn mod

He should calm down.

I will still show him the CTC and I will see what his argument will be again.

Defenders of iniquity everywhere.

They support fraud, but can't allow their daughters date Yahoo boys😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by LegendHero(m): 1:33pm On Oct 04, 2023
Gossiphub:

Nobody is discussing shit with you.

The deposition is staring you. If you like believe it, if you like keep telling yourself ABCD.

😂😂

😂 😂

See me see wahala.

The deposition starting at me did not say anything that shows Tinubu was not a student nor does it say his certificate forge.

So what exactly is there to believe or not to believe?

Una still be kid for propaganda games. It can only take a few days because the truth always stand the test of time.

By the way, where is Atiku and why has he not made a firm statement on this? Maybe baba is still crying in his room and bitter that he has been scammed.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by Gossiphub: 1:34pm On Oct 04, 2023
Rayban26:

leave am. even david himself said he cant wait to get his hands on the certified one and upload it in full.
just leave that one. theyre now looking for who to go into debate with around the meaning of "forgery" APC people nawa

That's how they debated "And" with everyone.

Nobody has that time with them. Whatever makes them happy is okay by same NIGERIANs 😂😂

ThankGod this Court no fit catch fire like Supreme Court 😂😂
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by Gossiphub: 1:37pm On Oct 04, 2023
LegendHero:

😂 😂

See me see wahala.

The deposition starting at me did not say anything that shows Tinubu was not a student nor does it say his certificate forge.

So what exactly is there to believe or not to believe?

Una still be kid for propaganda games. It can only take a few days because the truth always stand the test of time.

By the way, where is Atiku and why has he not made a firm statement on this? Maybe baba is still crying in his room and bitter that he has been scammed.

Ok
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by Advancedpenis: 2:34pm On Oct 04, 2023
LegendHero:

Your dada is a forger I hope you can read clearly or you need glasses?
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by garfield1: 2:38pm On Oct 04, 2023
Gossiphub:

That's how they debated "And" with everyone.

Nobody has that time with them. Whatever makes them happy is okay by same NIGERIANs 😂😂

ThankGod this Court no fit catch fire like Supreme Court 😂😂

You agree it is a waste of time
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by Advancedpenis: 2:42pm On Oct 04, 2023
garfield1:

You agree it is a waste of time

Una gaslighting don hang

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by Gossiphub: 2:45pm On Oct 04, 2023
nlfpmod
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by DMerciful(m): 2:46pm On Oct 04, 2023
Hope you saw that 3rd parties do forged certificates?
LegendHero:

Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by GoodLife4live: 2:48pm On Oct 04, 2023
Atiku and 9bi don loss again
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by Finestgurlie(f): 2:52pm On Oct 04, 2023
Gossiphub:

They should keep looking for forge word😂😂😂

The funny part is that even Tinubu online soldiers don't even have a copy of the deposition. They wait for David that they so hate to drop receipts for them to start analyzing fuulishly
Hahahahaha
e pain them ooo
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by LegendHero(m): 2:54pm On Oct 04, 2023
DMerciful:
Hope you saw that 3rd parties do forged certificates?

How does this relate to Tinubu?

Atiku lawyer we’re just asking a generic question which does not relate to Tinubu. It is a well known laywer tactics.

—If you are under trial for murder for killing a person with knife, they can ask you that “Are you aware people murder people by knife”

That did not in any way say they are talking about Tinubu because to accept any statement, it has to be from the school registrar with him saying “Tinubu certificate was forged”. He NEVER SAID THAT!!!

See him saying Tinubu certificate matched the format they have.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by DMerciful(m): 3:08pm On Oct 04, 2023
Tinubu certificates of 1979 said board of trustees but in 1979, it was board of governors, not board of trustees.

Hope you know Tinubu presented 1979 certificate to INEC?
LegendHero:

How does this relate to Tinubu?

Atiku lawyer we’re just asking a generic question which does not relate to Tinubu. It is a well known laywer tactics.

—If you are under trial for murder for killing a person with knife, they can ask you that “Are you aware people murder people by knife”

That did not in any way say they are talking about Tinubu because to accept any statement, it has to be from the school registrar with him saying “Tinubu certificate was forged”. He NEVER SAID THAT!!!

See him saying Tinubu certificate matched the format they have.
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by LegendHero(m): 3:10pm On Oct 04, 2023
DMerciful:
Tinubu certificates of 1979 said board of trustees but in 1979, it was board of governors, not board of trustees.

Hope you know Tinubu presented 1979 certificate to INEC?

He presented replacement certificate. Atiku lawyers even asked the registrar and she confirmed they usually take replacement certificate offsite.

That means it’s done by third party vendors.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jubilating Over Naira That Still Sells Above 1k A Dollar Is The Height Of Idiocy / Lagos State Govt To Raise $1 Million For Haiti. Up Fashola / Jonathan In Jos Today What Did He Do About The Recent Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.