Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:38 AM

Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk (17967 Views)

Russia Responds To Elon Musk, Challenge Calling Him.... / Namibia And South Africa At War - On Twitter (TWEETS) / El Chapo's Son Released after Cartel Members waged war on police officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by Calitoscassius(m): 1:52pm On Oct 05, 2023
emmy512:

Lol, that's ignorance.

The government can do and undo,
The government is the people only when it needs to.

No one can stand up to the government, no matter your millions.
All it'll take is a policy, paper and pen to crash your business
So said you! this is what alota ignorant citizens believe. They believe that the government can take their properties, money, wife and children while they do nothing, this is why i support the likes of Trump and Elon.
Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by Calitoscassius(m): 1:53pm On Oct 05, 2023
AllenSpencer:

I know the sentences of a pauper!
Yea, takes one pauper like you to know another.
Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by Calitoscassius(m): 1:54pm On Oct 05, 2023
AllenSpencer:

You said same about Buhari and that dude ruled for 8 years.
who da fork is Buhari? undecided
Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by AllenSpencer: 2:55pm On Oct 05, 2023
Calitoscassius:
who da fork is Buhari? undecided

He is a footballer
Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by emmy512: 3:38pm On Oct 05, 2023
Calitoscassius:
So said you! this what alota ignorant citizens believe. They believe that the government can take their properties, money, wife and children while they do nothing, this is why i support the likes of Trump and Elon.
Doesn't the government take properties? What can you do but accept.

The government needs your land for something and want to pay you compensation and you say no .

What happens next?

I'm also a trump and Elon supporter, buy because they see bullshit and call it out.
They analyze things themselves too.

Whatever you acquire as a citizen, your rights are in a constitution.

The Constitution is what determines what you are entitled to lAst last.
Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by Alusiizizi(m): 4:02pm On Oct 05, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:

Says a complex ignoramus from a 4th world country shithole that is still struggling for constant power supply. Mr Nailer, go and nail him.

A small correction, if you don't mind. Attaching "country" to a shithole would seem to imply some sort of rational organization, which there definitely is not.

1 Like

Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by Calitoscassius(m): 5:44pm On Oct 05, 2023
emmy512:

Doesn't the government take properties? What can you do but accept.

The government needs your land for something and want to pay you compensation and you say no .

What happens next?

I'm also a trump and Elon supporter, buy because they see bullshit and call it out.
They analyze things themselves too.

Whatever you acquire as a citizen, your rights are in a constitution.

The Constitution is what determines what you are entitled to lAst last.

Well... if you put it like this i have no choice but to agree.

I still believe that power belongs to the people, the people are the government, but they don't know it.
Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by Calitoscassius(m): 5:46pm On Oct 05, 2023
AllenSpencer:

He is a footballer
Never heard of her.
Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 6:31pm On Oct 05, 2023
Alusiizizi:

A small correction, if you don't mind. Attaching "country" to a shithole would seem to imply some sort of rational organization, which there definitely is not.

Guy you are mean. Lol cheesy
Re: Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:19am On Oct 09, 2023
Divider-in-Chief
Tom Stiglich October 5, 2023

Biden wants to be seen as a uniting figure, but his hatred of everything that isn't far-left is evident in every speech he gives.

Commentary by Editor-in-Chief R. Mitchell. Editorial cartoon by Tom Stiglich

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Judge Orders Trump To Take Back Fired Journalist / Angola Exits OPEC / Syrian Rebels Used Sarin Nerve Gas, Not Assad’s Regime: U.N. Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.