Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,773 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Reno's Tweet On Tinubu That He Wouldn't Want Internet To Remind Him Right Now - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno's Tweet On Tinubu That He Wouldn't Want Internet To Remind Him Right Now (46450 Views)

Buhari Never Said He Wouldn't Hand Over To Tinubu - Garba Shehu / Farooq Kperogi: I Warned Bola Tinubu That This Day Would Come / Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Reno's Tweet On Tinubu That He Wouldn't Want Internet To Remind Him Right Now by zoghys: 8:01am On Oct 06, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
No.

He was APC's "national leader" for 8 long years. He backed Buhari from "beginning to end" and from "top to bottom" during Buhari's senseless misrule. He was one of those who created the many problems we now have. Why would anyone with a brain believe he has the solutions - when he has never for once admitted that his party failed Nigerians big time? It isn't possible for BAT to fix Nigeria. It isn't possible! No one man can - and he doesn't even know it isn't a job for one man.

It shouldn't surprise anyone that he is lumbering from one policy misadventure to the other so early in the game. He will fail like the others before him and when he is done, Nigerians will eventually move on to the next failed leader yet again...until we learn how to choose leaders at all levels (and not just the president) who will truly reform and restructure this country.

Your reply is one of the unbiased and thoughtful reasoning I have read on this platform. But then I have to chip in something, in Nigeria today politics defile plain logic. Yes, APC under buhari failed us just like the rest, but then tinubu has started strong hence my believe that he will lay a background for future success. Surely, he won't do much in four years, but if he can truthfully lay a strong background he will forever be in our heart. As for now let us pray he's well guided for the good of us all. Once again, my hat is up for your thoughtful thinking.
Re: Reno's Tweet On Tinubu That He Wouldn't Want Internet To Remind Him Right Now by Braun007: 10:27am On Oct 06, 2023
Atiku no get him time,nw na Tinubu he want as paymaster
kk2027:

You dey mind am.
And the way he switched shamelessly, he no even take style switch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno's Tweet On Tinubu That He Wouldn't Want Internet To Remind Him Right Now by Fujiyama: 7:59pm On Oct 06, 2023
zoghys:
Your reply is one of the unbiased and thoughtful reasoning I have read on this platform. But then I have to chip in something, in Nigeria today politics defile plain logic. Yes, APC under buhari failed us just like the rest, but then tinubu has started strong hence my believe that he will lay a background for future success. Surely, he won't do much in four years, but if he can truthfully lay a strong background he will forever be in our heart. As for now let us pray he's well guided for the good of us all. Once again, my hat is up for your thoughtful thinking.

^^^
Nothing comes from nothing.

Bola Ahmed Akanbi Adekunle Tinubu will lead us nowhere. He is not the man for the job. He never was and never will be. Some of us pointed this out long before the elections but Nigerians closed their eyes and refused to do the right thing - and well, here we are. We are in the middle of a very serious image and credibility crisis with a president who is associated with some egregious behaviour in a foreign land - shocking misdemeanours dating back decades. You think this problem will just go away? undecided

In a few weeks, some foreign security agencies will release their files on Bola Ahmed Tinubu, our president. It is not likely going to make for pleasant reading. Other countries will be watching with keen interest. Do you think he will be able to govern effectively with the monthly drip by drip release (beginning October 2023) of what is likely to be damning evidence of wrongdoing?

This man's presidency will be defined from start to finish by damage control and he will have no time to actually do the job. He always was overrated by his many praise singers - and with what is going on with this CSU saga (and the others yet to come), the very little he may (and its a big 'may') have been able to do for this country will not be achievable. His presidency will forever be tainted with these lurid tales of data falsification, lies, forgery and whatnot. How will he be able to do the job with all this rubbish going on both in the foreground and the background? undecided

You ended your post with the usual "let us pray". undecided That says it all really.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Voted Change, Not Acts Of Masturbation, Iwuanyanwu Tells Buhari / Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK / APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos (Live Updates, Pictures, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.