Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della (38503 Views)

BBNaija’s Kess Gifts His Parents House, Car (Photos) / Naira Marley Reacts To EFCC Evidence Against Him / Cossy Orjiakor: "Why I Reported My Neighbor To Police" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by Thonyboy: 8:40am On Oct 05, 2023
Della Moralles, wife to Big Brother Naija reality show star, Kess has revealed that her marriage was a scam.

Della, who accused Kess of cheating on her with his colleague, Christy O, a former BBNaija housemate, said she has also reported him to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, and the US Embassy.

According to her, Kess married her for papers and money.

She said, “Kess has an addiction for women. I didn’t know he auditioned for #BBNaija; when I eventually found out, he refused to show me the audition video.

“When he got out of the show, he was angry with me that I made him lose out, that he could have won the show.

“He didn’t care that our baby died, he said the marriage was over.

The EFCC has been notified, the US embassy lawyer has also put a red flag on Kess’s name, so that even if he applied for a visa, he can never step foot into the United States of America again.

“On october 1, I was with the US embassy lawyer and the commander of police, they helped me with my case and I will have to come back to Nigeria to start the process because I have requested for the 45,000 dollars which I spent on Kess to be reimbursed because it was a scam of a marriage.

“I spent 45,000 dollars on this man; Kess would call me and say baby I’m broke and I’ll send him money to his UBA account, he kept transferring money to Christy O.

“I pay his mother’s rent, I did everything for him. The N1.5m I took from his account, I put it there.

“I got a house for us here for his arrival, I pay 3500 dollars a month, he said he wants a range rover, I got it for him,” she said in a video on her Instagram page.

https://.ng/2023/10/05/i-have-reported-my-husband-to-efcc-us-embassy-kesss-wife-della/

Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by Kestolove(m): 8:47am On Oct 05, 2023
Edo boys ND papers

108 Likes 10 Shares

Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by TemplarLandry: 8:59am On Oct 05, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by advanceDNA: 9:06am On Oct 05, 2023
How do u women say it again ooooo...

"Were u forced"

I gave him this, I gave him that, I paid rent.....

Did he force u??

212 Likes 11 Shares

Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by Authoreety: 9:52am On Oct 05, 2023
Some Woman will just use trouble and frustrate ur life

25 Likes

Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by TheFreshVanilla: 9:57am On Oct 05, 2023
Bought you a range rover? Even paying your mother's rent? What a male child!

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by benuejosh: 10:53am On Oct 05, 2023
In all you do as a man, pray to God to help you in the choice of who to settle down with. Because marrying a woman who wasn't meant for you is the greatest mistake of a man.

And while you pray for that, pray for yourself too that you'll be a good husband to your wife.

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by virginchaser(m): 11:34am On Oct 05, 2023
She married guy that have not fulfilled youthful fun. Americans girls with money always want to be in control, highly possessive and never forgive.

108 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by BigSmoke4u: 11:53am On Oct 05, 2023
If you believe what you just read your brain dey leak.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by Octopusssy(f): 1:49pm On Oct 05, 2023
Na wa o
Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by GloriousGbola: 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2023
Team foreign chicks Oya fall in

You never see anything grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by oz4real83(m): 2:50pm On Oct 05, 2023
When the love was "sweeting" una, we didn't hear "pim" cheesy. Everybody always sees the sign of what will eventually become a future problem in every relationship, unfortunately, some ignore because love will be " shacking" at that moment. cheesy grin. It is always very difficult for a real man, even a married man to demand money from a partner, he will rather suffer the consequences of not having than to demand. When a man now have a habit of always requesting things from a female partner, that is a big red flag cheesy grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by Wealthoptulent(m): 3:40pm On Oct 05, 2023
Thonyboy:

Della Moralles, wife to Big Brother Naija reality show star, Kess has revealed that her marriage was a scam.

Della, who accused Kess of cheating on her with his colleague, Christy O, a former BBNaija housemate, said she has also reported him to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, and the US Embassy.

According to her, Kess married her for papers and money.

She said, “Kess has an addiction for women. I didn’t know he auditioned for #BBNaija; when I eventually found out, he refused to show me the audition video.

“When he got out of the show, he was angry with me that I made him lose out, that he could have won the show.

“He didn’t care that our baby died, he said the marriage was over.

“The EFCC has been notified, the US embassy lawyer has also put a red flag on Kess’s name, so that even if he applied for a visa, he can never step foot into the United States of America again.

“On october 1, I was with the US embassy lawyer and the commander of police, they helped me with my case and I will have to come back to Nigeria to start the process because I have requested for the 45,000 dollars which I spent on Kess to be reimbursed because it was a scam of a marriage.

“I spent 45,000 dollars on this man; Kess would call me and say baby I’m broke and I’ll send him money to his UBA account, he kept transferring money to Christy O.

“I pay his mother’s rent, I did everything for him. The N1.5m I took from his account, I put it there.

“I got a house for us here for his arrival, I pay 3500 dollars a month, he said he wants a range rover, I got it for him,” she said in a video on her Instagram page.

https://.ng/2023/10/05/i-have-reported-my-husband-to-efcc-us-embassy-kesss-wife-della/

Naya o!
Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:28pm On Oct 05, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:
Bought you a range rover? Even paying your mother's rent? What a male child!

What is bad if a partner buys thiings for another another?

It is only good if it's coming from a man to a woman isn't it? What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Family is about sharing and gifting and not from just a man to a woman but also from a woman to a man. If the gifting was from the husband to the wife would you have made this statement? If no then your assertion is filled with baises .

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by GoodRocks: 4:49pm On Oct 05, 2023
That woman doesn't look Oyibo to me.

She looks more like a Nigerian albino lady. No oyibo woman would say this. Only those broke Nigeria ladies who think men are the cause of their frustrations

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by inoki247: 4:49pm On Oct 05, 2023
Lol this one go dey run legit to live fake life....

Well dere is two sides to every story....

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by accordadoga30(f): 4:49pm On Oct 05, 2023
Hehehe

Na jigolo we want call this one now?
Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by Angelfrost(m): 4:49pm On Oct 05, 2023
Sigh... Wahala be like wetin again?!! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by EducatedMind369: 4:50pm On Oct 05, 2023
No one gives a fvck, miss.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by CooldipoMPS: 4:50pm On Oct 05, 2023
grin grin
Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by money121(m): 4:50pm On Oct 05, 2023
Ok
Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by Dimaya: 4:50pm On Oct 05, 2023
hmmn
Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by Elimajohn028: 4:51pm On Oct 05, 2023
Alright ma
Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:51pm On Oct 05, 2023

“I pay his mother’s rent, I did everything for him.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by sotall(m): 4:51pm On Oct 05, 2023
lipsrsealed

Kess learnt from Tinubu.

If Tinubu can shamelessly still hold onto power in Aso rock...Kess should be freed of any fraud he committed

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by AngelicBeing: 4:52pm On Oct 05, 2023
sad
Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by Righthussle: 4:52pm On Oct 05, 2023
T

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili / "Catch Me Up" - Bbnaija Nina Poses With A Mercedes Benz (photos) / Julius Agwu Reappears For The 1st Time After Being Hospitalized For Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.