Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

CSU: Thank God Tinubu Graduated From CSU. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CSU: Thank God Tinubu Graduated From CSU. (608 Views)

Don’t Make Money Your God, Tinubu Charges Nigerians / Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri / President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CSU: Thank God Tinubu Graduated From CSU. by Putinofrussia: 10:45am On Oct 05, 2023
Even the headless mobs now say that Tinubu Graduated from CSU but they still believe that he forged his certificate.
Hurray!
So President Tinubu really went to university? grin

The only snag with them or some of them like Mr Farotimi that I listened to on Arise Tv this morning is that the certificate he submitted did not emanate from CSU.
Therefore,it is a forged certificate.
CSU has also cleared this in the deposition that was held in the court when it was stated that a replacement certificate can be gotten from a third party,more like a vendor.
There can be differences in the fonts etc of the certificates gotten from the third party because diplomas are merely

Facts before us now according to CSU registrar:
Tinubu that entered CSU from the outset was a male.

Tinubu that graduated from CSU was also a male.

SSN number was traced to Tinubu.

Year book..Tinubu.
Pictures..Tinubu.
Signatures...Tinubu.
Scripts..Tinubu.
Scripts are the most important things in USA not certificates.In Nigeria,the certificates are Kings,reason a lot of people who didn't attend universities buy certificates especially the politicians.
It is not easy to buy scripts.

Why Tinubu is free and clean:
He doesn't have to have certificate that emanates from CSU because they have assigned that to a third party.
CSU attested to the fact that its students could get replacement certificate not from them but from a third party with different fonts.
So the certificate..replacement..will and can never emanate from them.

The CSU by the deposition,has totally cleared Tinubu legally.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: CSU: Thank God Tinubu Graduated From CSU. by OGIBRA(m): 11:22am On Oct 05, 2023
No matter how u explain, they wil stil not understand or believe anything, except their self deceit

2 Likes

Re: CSU: Thank God Tinubu Graduated From CSU. by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 12:02pm On Oct 05, 2023
Amoda Sangodele did not graduate from CSU,

The person who graduated from CSU was a female.

Ms. Bola A Tinubu.

Go and verify.

You fools jumping up and down shamelessly defending a certificate forger and fraudsters.....

Shame no dey catch una?

No wonder Sanusi once said that Yoruba's are the problem of Nigeria.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CSU: Thank God Tinubu Graduated From CSU. by yarimo(m): 12:04pm On Oct 05, 2023
OBI just visited president TINUBU for appointment immediately after CSU judgement to avoid labouring in vain

Re: CSU: Thank God Tinubu Graduated From CSU. by BentizilL0: 12:10pm On Oct 05, 2023
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Ms. Bola A Tinubu.

Go and verify.

You fools jumping up and down shamelessly defending a certificate forger and fraudsters.....

Shame no dey catch una?

We know the problem of Nigeria, nobody can twist it...

You guys will continue to wail, get ready for 100 years of wailing..
After Tinubu 8 years, shetima will also rule you 8 years.. We in the SS too will rule 8 years, then it goes north again, no SE will rule Nigeria without the support of Yoruba people, know this and act accordingly..

I don't know you guys problem. CSU certified that Tinubu went to their school, yet you guys are still wailing, zombie no dey tire?? shocked

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CSU: Thank God Tinubu Graduated From CSU. by Idiotseverywher: 12:35pm On Oct 05, 2023
BentizilL0:

After Tinubu 8 years, shetima will also rule you 8 years.. We in the SS too will rule 8 years, then it goes north again, no SE will rule Nigeria without the support of Yoruba people, know this and act accordingly..

I don't know you guys problem. CSU certified that Tinubu went to their school, yet you guys are still wailing, zombie no dey tire?? shocked
. You are not ashamed for writing this rubbish, you people are very horrible tribe , I have never seen such a race, do you think that Nigerians are fools? Continuing to fool yourselves

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CSU: Thank God Tinubu Graduated From CSU. by BentizilL0: 12:46pm On Oct 05, 2023
Idiotseverywher:
. You are not ashamed for writing this rubbish, you people are very horrible tribe , I have never seen such a race, do you think that Nigerians are fools? Continuing to fool yourselves
That's the problem of you lots here. I replied a fool and tell him the truth, yet you a nonentity surfaced again...

You're so obsessed with Yoruba that you think everyone supporting Tinubu is Yoruba...
More Hausa voted for Tinubu than Yoruba, are they also part of the horrible tribe you're saying??

Edo, Ibibio, Igbo, Kanuri, Tiv, Nupe, Bariba, Igala, Ebira, ijaw, Efik, Isoko, Ikwerre, Urhobo and lot more voted for Tinubu, they're all Yoruba according to you??..

Fools like you don't know more than your tribe, you thought Nigeria is only the four corner of your village... I pity you and your way of thinking...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CSU: Thank God Tinubu Graduated From CSU. by Advancedpenis: 12:50pm On Oct 05, 2023
BentizilL0:

That's the problem of you lots here. I replied a fool and tell him the truth, yet you a nonentity surfaced again...

You're so obsessed with Yoruba that you think everyone supporting Tinubu is Yoruba...
More Hausa voted for Tinubu than Yoruba, are they also part of the horrible tribe you're saying??

Edo, Ibibio, Igbo, Kanuri, Tiv, Nupe, Bariba, Igala, Ebira, ijaw, Efik, Isoko, Ikwerre, Urhobo and lot more voted for Tinubu, they're all Yoruba according to you??..

Fools like you don't know more than your tribe, you thought Nigeria is only the four corner of your village... I pity you and your way of thinking...

Helinues are you ready to be useful?
Re: CSU: Thank God Tinubu Graduated From CSU. by BentizilL0: 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2023
Advancedpenis:

Helinues are you ready to be useful?
You dey see Helinues for dream... 😭😂 tongue
You thought I'll start explaining to you how I'm not Helinues?? Obi supporters feeling funky... grin

You go wail tire 🪣💯
After Tinubu 8 years, it's going to the North, Pandora thief will never rule this country...

Meanwhile, hope your father is useful? ?

2 Likes

Re: CSU: Thank God Tinubu Graduated From CSU. by Swiftgrp: 12:59pm On Oct 05, 2023
BentizilL0:

Very succinctly put.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CSU: Thank God Tinubu Graduated From CSU. by Swiftgrp: 1:10pm On Oct 05, 2023
Putinofrussia:
Even the headless mobs now say that Tinubu Graduated from CSU but they still believe that he forged his certificate.
Hurray!

The only snag with them or some of them like Mr Farotimi that I listened to on Arise Tv this morning is that the certificate he submitted did not emanate from CSU.

CSU has also cleared this in the deposition that was held in the court when it was stated that a replacement certificate can be gotten from a third party,more like a vendor.

There can be differences in the fonts etc of the certificates gotten from the third party because diplomas are merely

Year book..Tinubu.
Pictures..Tinubu.
Signatures...Tinubu.
Scripts..Tinubu.
Scripts are the most important things in USA not certificates.In Nigeria,the certificates are Kings,reason a lot of people who didn't attend universities buy certificates especially the politicians.

He doesn't have to have certificate that emanates from CSU because they have assigned that to a third party.

CSU attested to the fact that its students could get replacement certificate not from them but from a third party with different fonts.

Indeed.

All these clear FACTS about the authenticity of a brilliant male Bola Tinubu (who in the 1970s applied for admission and graduated with a
First Class Honours in 1979) came from Carleb Weisberg, the Jewish-American CSU registrar.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CSU: Thank God Tinubu Graduated From CSU. by Idiotseverywher: 4:12pm On Oct 05, 2023
BentizilL0:

. My argument is not even where you think you're from, what I am pointing out how bad it is by supporting evil and lying with your life over an obvious fact, I wait thinking that'd you're Yoruba because in the history of Nigeria's now that race are are mist horrible tribe defending evil, every Nigerian is aware of that
Re: CSU: Thank God Tinubu Graduated From CSU. by Putinofrussia: 4:18pm On Oct 05, 2023
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Ms. Bola A Tinubu.

Go and verify.

Shame no dey catch una?

Pls sir,show us the picture or any evidence of that female so that we can learn from you.
Abi the woman does not have any trace?
Is she a ghost?

1 Like

Re: CSU: Thank God Tinubu Graduated From CSU. by Deogratiasfx: 5:00pm On Oct 05, 2023
Putinofrussia:
Hurray!

Year book..Tinubu.
Pictures..Tinubu.
Signatures...Tinubu.
Scripts..Tinubu.

Asiwaju is actually a hero. Graduated before the school was established. Jagaban to the moon!!!
Re: CSU: Thank God Tinubu Graduated From CSU. by BentizilL0: 6:11pm On Oct 05, 2023
Idiotseverywher:
. My argument is not even where you think you're from, what I am pointing out how bad it is by supporting evil and lying with your life over an obvious fact, I wait thinking that'd you're Yoruba because in the history of Nigeria's now that race are are mist horrible tribe defending evil, every Nigerian is aware of that
You started writing rubbish when you pointed out Yoruba as the most horrible people in Nigeria, jealousy is written all those over that statement...

Stop deceiving yourself, as far as Nigeria or Africa is concern, they're one of the best... Stop getting emotional because Nigeria refuse to vote a Pandora thief...
Re: CSU: Thank God Tinubu Graduated From CSU. by lamentor78(m): 6:23pm On Oct 05, 2023
It shall all end in tears for both PDP and LP, election is won by highest number of eligible votes not kurukere disqualification from any court.

For those that care to listen, no manner of social media noise can even bother, the man called Tinubu, he has one said that he doesn't even read social media noises.

For those, that are shouting shame, embarrassment, na grammar una dey speak, have you correct or challenge your state governors that have plunder your state.

Every kolomental LP and PDP wan use Tinubu catch Cruise.

Emilokan.... either you like it or not
Re: CSU: Thank God Tinubu Graduated From CSU. by Idiotseverywher: 5:31am On Oct 06, 2023
BentizilL0:

You started writing rubbish when you pointed out Yoruba as the most horrible people in Nigeria, jealousy is written all those over that statement...

Stop deceiving yourself, as far as Nigeria or Africa is concern, they're one of the best... Stop getting emotional because Nigeria refuse to vote a Pandora thief...

. Its very obvious, they are the most horrible race in Africa I stand to be proved wrong. People who white and call it black, when you are a higher position if you not one them they will use all means to pull you down, see the way evil is being defended in Nigerian now, from rigging of the election to defending on fake result, I have no apology by saying so, the whole Nigeria knows them for this evil tendencies
Re: CSU: Thank God Tinubu Graduated From CSU. by Couldntfigurean: 6:26am On Oct 06, 2023
Certificate forger tinubu is a criminal
Accept it or take it

Re: CSU: Thank God Tinubu Graduated From CSU. by KanwuliaExtra: 6:31am On Oct 06, 2023
Which of the 'GBola A. TIEFNUBU' please?
Dem plenty o. cheesy

Amoda dey
Adekunle dey
Adenike dey
Asiwaju dey
Ashawo dey
Alakori dey
Amimashara dey
Ahmad dey
Ahmed dey

VERY PLENTY PLENTY. . . .Even the CSU sef don confuse shegey kpa kpa!
Dead and alive.
Alladem go CSU. . . To claim the certificate nko? HEAVY WAHALA. cheesy

Na DNA test remain.

MUCHECHECHECHECHECHECHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Re: CSU: Thank God Tinubu Graduated From CSU. by Mossadd: 7:11am On Oct 06, 2023
BentizilL0:

shameless ediot

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Ridiculous Supremacy Against Ghana most read(photos) / APC Suspends Party’s National Chairman, Ganduje Over Alleged Bribery / Edo Guber: PDP Unveils 200 Member Campaign Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.