Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Agbadorians Clamouring For Ffk - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agbadorians Clamouring For Ffk (870 Views)

Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues / Double Wahala For FFK Inside APC / Bianca Was Pregnant For FFK Twice - Kemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agbadorians Clamouring For Ffk by Fibonacci88: 8:55pm On Oct 05, 2023
Stumbled on a thread on Twitter. Oboy the lamentations on this thread is epic. The whole Tinubu media team is in disarray. The clowns there are clamoring that Tinubu brings FFK to his media team. Same FFK that's anywhere belle face. I don laff tire. One even suggested online warriors be recruited to flood social media. Seems the ones here on nairaland are doing a poor job or they need a pay rise as inflation has eroded Thier 30k stipend. At this rate won't be surprised if Tinubu appoints Reno. The fake pastor has been auditioning seriously of late.
[url] https://twitter.com/allibaloo/status/1709951413235712435?t=jpbOWfO8IzQnMfHHeAoLFg&s=19[/url]

7 Likes

Re: Agbadorians Clamouring For Ffk by Fibonacci88: 8:57pm On Oct 05, 2023
grin

Re: Agbadorians Clamouring For Ffk by Zupay: 8:59pm On Oct 05, 2023
FFK is madness for hire......pressure ti wa! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Agbadorians Clamouring For Ffk by Fibonacci88: 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2023
Zupay:
FFK is madness for hire......pressure ti wa! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Serious pressure. They might redeploy dele Alake back to information. But the man needs to cash out from ministry of solid mineral first.

3 Likes

Re: Agbadorians Clamouring For Ffk by Fibonacci88: 9:04pm On Oct 05, 2023
grin

Re: Agbadorians Clamouring For Ffk by MrsTwrite(f): 9:04pm On Oct 05, 2023
Typing.......
Re: Agbadorians Clamouring For Ffk by tinsel: 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2023
I agree with the post. Ngelele is too decent for the work he is doing. I don't really know why he did not bring Bayo on. Only him Tinubu knows what is in his mind. His media team is just not good.
Re: Agbadorians Clamouring For Ffk by Fibonacci88: 9:26pm On Oct 05, 2023
tinsel:
I agree with the post. Ngelele is too decent for the work he is doing. I don't really know why he did not bring Bayo on. Only him Tinubu knows what is in his mind. His media team is just not good.
Whitewashing Tinubu is like the proverbial biblical saying. A whitewashed sepulchre on the outside but filled with dead mens bones. Bayo is spent he belongs to the old order. He won't be able to withstand the online roasting. He has also written a lot of bad things about Tinubu in the past which he himself can't understand why he is currently defending someone he once spite. FFK is too flippant he is anywhere belle face no one take him serious. I pity Ajuri, if he knew Defending Tinubu would be 10 times tougher than defending buhari he won't have auditioned for the job. The best bet now is to hire Reno at least he will provide a comic relief to the overly charged certificate scandal.

13 Likes

Re: Agbadorians Clamouring For Ffk by NOwazobia: 9:33pm On Oct 05, 2023
I am just coming from there and I was shocked as you too.

They are not even concern about the credibility of their pay master, they are only concern on how to defend the fraud.

As long a good population of the youth still stand behind fraud and criminality, Nigeria will never go above this level of development till world ends.

13 Likes

Re: Agbadorians Clamouring For Ffk by Chinjo2: 10:01pm On Oct 05, 2023
Femi Fani Kayode knows the truth that Tinubu is a certificate forger. They were expecting Atiku to come up with the argument that Tinubu did not win the election so they made sure they tidied everything up at INEC and told him and Obi to go to court because they believe they owe the judiciary. What they never envisaged was the CSU debacle.
As it stands now, even the judiciary is under trial.
The international community would want to know what Nigeria judiciary will say as regards forgery of certificates.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbadorians Clamouring For Ffk by killsmith(f): 10:04pm On Oct 05, 2023
NOwazobia:
I am just coming from there and I was shocked as you too.

They are not even concern about the credibility of their pay master, they are only concern on how to defend the fraud.

As long a good population of the youth still stand behind fraud and criminality, Nigeria will never go above this level of development till world ends.
These coneheaded fools are the problem of this country.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbadorians Clamouring For Ffk by Racoon(m): 10:33pm On Oct 05, 2023
They want to heighten the lies and propaganda thinking they can crowd out the people with sound conscience.

7 Likes

Re: Agbadorians Clamouring For Ffk by Truths9ja: 10:39pm On Oct 05, 2023
Fibonacci88:
Stumbled on a thread on Twitter. Oboy the lamentations on this thread is epic. The whole Tinubu media team is in disarray. The clowns there are clamoring that Tinubu brings FFK to his media team. Same FFK that's anywhere belle face. I don laff tire. One even suggested online warriors be recruited to flood social media. Seems the ones here on nairaland are doing a poor job or they need a pay rise as inflation has eroded Thier 30k stipend. At this rate won't be surprised if Tinubu appoints Reno. The fake pastor has been auditioning seriously of late.
[url] https://twitter.com/allibaloo/status/1709951413235712435?t=jpbOWfO8IzQnMfHHeAoLFg&s=19[/url]
their lies and propaganda they learned from their their certificate forger father doesn’t hold any water again. They have been bursts severally by the truths . Truth and lies are not friend.

8 Likes

Re: Agbadorians Clamouring For Ffk by Raskimonojendor: 10:53pm On Oct 05, 2023
tinsel:
Ngelele is not a Yoruba man with bad mouth. The guy looks like one guy that just arrived from Europe. The propaganda and lies of Obidients have shadowed the social media space.

For such work, he truly needs someone like FFK. That one can finish a whole tribe of people with his mouth. Just give him food and he will sing for you grin.

Reno that is a PDP hack is even doing better than Ngelele. Like what da fak grin
Re: Agbadorians Clamouring For Ffk by Jostoman: 11:08pm On Oct 05, 2023
This has really shows that those Zombie miscrants defending evil here on nairaland were also hire to defend evil and get paid. Yeye people

8 Likes

Re: Agbadorians Clamouring For Ffk by Killerofpigs: 11:15pm On Oct 05, 2023
They should employ you na. ....or are you that worthless grin?

Raskimonojendor:

Ngelele is not a Yoruba man with bad mouth. The guy looks like one guy that just arrived from Europe. The propaganda and lies of Obidients have shadowed the social media space.

For such work, he truly needs someone like FFK. That one can finish a whole tribe of people with his mouth. Just give him food and he will sing for you grin.

Reno that is a PDP hack is even doing better than Ngelele. Like what da fak grin

3 Likes

Re: Agbadorians Clamouring For Ffk by Iliveforever(m): 11:42pm On Oct 05, 2023
Ffk be like, make we start with okro soup and amala

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbadorians Clamouring For Ffk by Fibonacci88: 11:46pm On Oct 05, 2023
Killerofpigs:

The guy doesn't even rate himself.

2 Likes

Re: Agbadorians Clamouring For Ffk by Raskimonojendor: 11:51pm On Oct 05, 2023
Killerofpigs:

I don't need them grin.

APC is stingy and can't pay my fees as an American trained and practicing expatriate Engineer in a multinational in Nigeria.

I am okay with dragging obi-diots and low IQ zombies on Nairaland.
Re: Agbadorians Clamouring For Ffk by Raskimonojendor: 11:53pm On Oct 05, 2023
Fibonacci88:

Re: Agbadorians Clamouring For Ffk by Fibonacci88: 12:03am On Oct 06, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

I don't need them grin.

APC is stingy and can't pay my fees as an American trained and practicing expatriate Engineer in a multinational in Nigeria.

Mumu..see this evening school drop out claiming American trained. Keep deluding urself. U better take ur 30k stipend serious. Ur employers are already complaining that u guys are not doing a good job laundering Tinubu image.

3 Likes

Re: Agbadorians Clamouring For Ffk by Raskimonojendor: 12:09am On Oct 06, 2023
Fibonacci88:

Mumu..see this evening school drop out claiming American trained. Keep deluding urself. U better take ur 30k stipend serious. Ur employers are already complaining that u guys are not doing a good job laundering Tinubu image.
I make over 5,000,0000 a month after tax in this our same Nigeria. This one dey talk 30,000 naira stipends 🤣🤣🤣.

Don't go and double your hustle instead of wailing like a bushbaby everyday on Nairaland.
Re: Agbadorians Clamouring For Ffk by PrinceOfLagos: 1:06am On Oct 06, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Una too small no matter how una plenty reach

Me alone will deflate all your lies and still send all of you running Kabaka 😂

2 Likes

Re: Agbadorians Clamouring For Ffk by MS2471: 2:06am On Oct 06, 2023
Atleast they are discussing about federal government appointment

Something Obi and his people won't get to discuss

1 Like

Re: Agbadorians Clamouring For Ffk by Fibonacci88: 7:15am On Oct 06, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
I make over 5,000,0000 a month after tax in this our same Nigeria. This one dey talk 30,000 naira stipends 🤣🤣🤣.

Don't go and double your hustle instead of wailing like a bushbaby everyday on Nairaland.

In ur dreams. U can claim anything on a faceless forum. U are an agbadorian and we know what u guys are paid as stipends. Case closed.

1 Like

Re: Agbadorians Clamouring For Ffk by Killerofpigs: 7:33am On Oct 06, 2023
Hahahahaha....E pain am.

Who gives a flying fvvvck about your trashy CV. If I am your employee I will even check your worthless credentials for inconsistency and Forgery. There must be Forgery,somewhere in your CV. It's a Yaribaaa thing, as proven by Tinubu.

Trashy statement From any Tinubu supporter, even MC Oluomo is a Harvard trained Transport and Logistics operator practicing in NIGERIA as an expatriate.

PIG......dey form exposed... grin

Raskimonojendor:

I don't need them grin.

Re: Agbadorians Clamouring For Ffk by Thegamingorca(m): 7:37am On Oct 06, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Lmao see honest review from agbadorian

1 Like

Re: Agbadorians Clamouring For Ffk by Killerofpigs: 7:37am On Oct 06, 2023
You make 5mil and you are busy

Cloning
Doctoring
Manufacturing

Propaganda Documents? You are certainly a dunce, thinking that people on the internet are blockheads like your fvvck-zombies in AFONJAnestern.

From all your rants online and fake Document expertise, it's very much obvious you are a worthless 'Groundnut Oil' expatriate, in Oshogbo....

PIG wan even work for Oyel company... grin

Raskimonojendor:

Re: Agbadorians Clamouring For Ffk by Killerofpigs: 7:40am On Oct 06, 2023
All APC rodents are cut from the same cloth.

They are human disasters and resounding failures, that live life by being absolute envious,poverty stricken, slavish toolz for the same political elite like Tinubu that uses them as disposable adult Pampers.

They have no morale stand point...and they are all useless

Fibonacci88:

1 Like

Re: Agbadorians Clamouring For Ffk by emmanuelbrown26: 7:53am On Oct 06, 2023
Thank God for Tinubu ohhhhhhh. There's a way nature works, bcs
if not Tinubu Nigerians won't hv known that Yorubas are crooks
If not Tinubu Nigerians won't hv known that Yorubas are certificate forgers
If not Tinubu, Nigerians won't hv known that Yorubas are dwelling in d past of going to school
Thank mother earth for Tinubu, it really exposed alot about Yorubas, d easily deceived tribe in Nigeria is Yorubas

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Sponsoring This Falsehood? / Gazetth News Paper Has Lost It Completely. / (video) Remains Of Former Governor Mbadinuju Depart Anambra Government House Aft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.